Pages:
Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 58. (Read 529056 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
The way we flush out this scum is by ceasing to pussy foot around.

Submit your suspicions about this gang of terrorists and Al-Qaeda operatives hiding the in the UK to

https://www.cia.gov/contact-cia

https://www.sis.gov.uk/contact-us.html

http://www.interpol.int/enเธ%20เธ/Contact-INTERPOL

The Ring Leader one MOHAMMED MUBASHER AKRAM

http://i58.tinypic.com/2vxn77b.jpg

Muhammad Akram
Mohammed Jafar Akram
Fiaz Malik

The money handlers.

The Ring Leader known as MOHAMMED MUBASHER AKRAM shall now forever be registered in every country's database wherever he tries to go.

This is how we flush out the filth.
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
so it was a successful day for me. I payed my 30% deposit through paypal and my additional 70% via wire transfer.

I contacted paypal yesterday who opened a dispute and contacted alpha about it, but the dispute was immediately closed due to the 45 day rule. I called back this morning and pushed the issue until I got transfered to a supervisor. She said she had to do some research on it, so I fully explained the situatoin and how other people had already reported alpha to paypal, etc etc. Within an hour the 30% was back in my paypal account.

Then I contacted my bank on a hope and prayer regarding the wire transfer. Turns out they do have some options on wire transfers (at least USBank does). They are contacting alpha's bank and requesting the funds on grounds of fraud, and I have filed a report with USbank's fraud department as well. I will know more by Friday hopefully- I'll keep you guys posted.

Moral of the story- if paypal gives you the run around, call again, and again, and again. Be very nice to the people and I recommend immediately asking to speak with a supervisor or protection services. It also obviously helps if you run a decent amount of money through paypal every year- I threatened to switch companies and payment processors for a bunch of my stuff which i think helped to put pressure on paypal to rectify the situation rather than just passing the buck.

I'll update when I hear more on the wire transfer.

Was on phone with paypal for 1 hour. 3 supervisors. No dice :-(

You try calling again and referring the above persons experience to paypal.
PM the above member and get some reference details paypal emai id or case id to show paypal.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
so it was a successful day for me. I payed my 30% deposit through paypal and my additional 70% via wire transfer.

I contacted paypal yesterday who opened a dispute and contacted alpha about it, but the dispute was immediately closed due to the 45 day rule. I called back this morning and pushed the issue until I got transfered to a supervisor. She said she had to do some research on it, so I fully explained the situatoin and how other people had already reported alpha to paypal, etc etc. Within an hour the 30% was back in my paypal account.

Then I contacted my bank on a hope and prayer regarding the wire transfer. Turns out they do have some options on wire transfers (at least USBank does). They are contacting alpha's bank and requesting the funds on grounds of fraud, and I have filed a report with USbank's fraud department as well. I will know more by Friday hopefully- I'll keep you guys posted.

Moral of the story- if paypal gives you the run around, call again, and again, and again. Be very nice to the people and I recommend immediately asking to speak with a supervisor or protection services. It also obviously helps if you run a decent amount of money through paypal every year- I threatened to switch companies and payment processors for a bunch of my stuff which i think helped to put pressure on paypal to rectify the situation rather than just passing the buck.

Was on phone with paypal for 1 hour. 3 supervisors. No dice :-(
Activity: 19

Activity: 532
I'm waiting for:

Greetings miners, we are happy to announce our Vipers are prepping for shipment. Please remit full payment.

..followed 3 days later with:

Greetings miners, unfortunately the shipment was lost in transit. We will need 90 more days. But fear not, it will be wonderful. Rest assured.

Which is pretty much what they did to you guys in June/July.

Yes, it's quite depressing how they dangle the carrot of hope, then pull it away at the last second. Time and time again.
This thread is pretty entertaining. Keep going.

im glad my loss of 9500 dollar is entertaining to you

Haven't you took any legal action if you think you lost or being cheated?
This thread is really an entertainer when looking at these happenings.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501

im glad my loss of 9500 dollar is entertaining to you
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
Ok, Alpha T defended my small claim court per below

How much of the claim do you dispute?
I dispute the full amount claimed as shown on the claim form.

Do you dispute this claim because you have already paid it?
No, for other reasons.

Defence
The claimant's address is a non-uk address. We have not done any
business with this individual and the address is out of uk
jurisdiction.

Signed
I am the Defendant - I believe that the facts stated in this form are true
M.Akram
Managing Director
03/10/2014

Address to which notices about this claim can be sent to you
66 DICKENSON ROAD
MANCHESTER
M14 5HF

These fucking dickheads are liers. Please stop doing business with them.

Has anyone from none UK residential address filed samll claim against AT yet?
I also contacted CC to charge back today.

Yes, I have. I am in the US. You need to register a UK address. See my step by step on "How to sue Alpha T" here http://fightalpha.net/index.php?board=8.0

I got a reply email from Money Claim Online and advised me the following

A request fro Directions Questionnaires has been issued in this case and you are required to complete and submit the attached form by 23/10/14, the form will be returned if you have not provided an address within the UK .

Thus, I need to submit the Directions Questionnaires. But I am ensure how does this work by submitting the requested form. In regards to obtaining UK address, I checked the web site that you provided me and would like to confirm whether I need the mail forwarding service http://www.cityaddress.co.uk/mailbox-services/mail-forwarding.html or else ? Could you advise.

Package    Monthly    Quarterly    6 Monthly    Annually
  Personal Use
  Allows up to 4 personal names
  but no business names    £13.00    £37.50
(£12.50 per month)    £62.50
(£10.41 per month)    £99.99
(£8.33 per month)

We'd need to see the form to help on that, but it seems they're telling you to use a UK address, which you can obtain by using that or a similar service I think.

I'm not sure what you're asking, exactly.  If you can clarify maybe someone can help
Activity: 616
I'm waiting for:

Greetings miners, we are happy to announce our Vipers are prepping for shipment. Please remit full payment.

..followed 3 days later with:

Greetings miners, unfortunately the shipment was lost in transit. We will need 90 more days. But fear not, it will be wonderful. Rest assured.

Which is pretty much what they did to you guys in June/July.
Activity: 812
Activity: 83
Merit: 10

No, for other reasons.

Defence
jurisdiction.

Signed
M.Akram
Managing Director
03/10/2014

66 DICKENSON ROAD
MANCHESTER
M14 5HF

Yes, I have. I am in the US. You need to register a UK address. See my step by step on "How to sue Alpha T" here http://fightalpha.net/index.php?board=8.0

I got a reply email from Money Claim Online and advised me the following

A request fro Directions Questionnaires has been issued in this case and you are required to complete and submit the attached form by 23/10/14, the form will be returned if you have not provided an address within the UK .

Thus, I need to submit the Directions Questionnaires. But I am ensure how does this work by submitting the requested form. In regards to obtaining UK address, I checked the web site that you provided me and would like to confirm whether I need the mail forwarding service http://www.cityaddress.co.uk/mailbox-services/mail-forwarding.html or else ? Could you advise.

Package    Monthly    Quarterly    6 Monthly    Annually
  Personal Use
  Allows up to 4 personal names
  but no business names    £13.00    £37.50
(£12.50 per month)    £62.50
(£10.41 per month)    £99.99
(£8.33 per month)
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 23
If these Vipers could cure Ebola, they would still be worth anything, despite the fat delays.
Those victem numbers rise faster than LTC diffculty...
Update: https://alpha-t.net/news/developmental-update-06102014/

Greetings Miners!

The assembly of the Viper dies from ASE in Taiwan is progressing very well. In fact, it is several days ahead of the planned schedule. The wafers are currently being processed into packaged devices on a fast track turn-around. The first image shows a wafer after the dies have been separated (sawn) and the other image shows a die after it has been attached to the custom HSBGA substrate and subsequently wire bonded.

[im]https://alpha-t.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/viper_wafer_image.jpg[/img]

[im]https://alpha-t.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Viper_die_attached_bonded_image.jpg[/img]

The present status is that all parts are at the epoxy over-mould stage which includes fixing the heat slug as a preliminary step. After this, the remaining steps are ball attach, plating, laser marking, device singulation and final visual inspection. The committed ship-out date for the Viper chips has been brought forward to 9th October. Once the chips are delivered a video demonstration will follow and shipment will commence.  On a side note we would like to apologise again for the slow response from our payments team, we are still extremely busy but we are working our hardest to deal with your requests as fast as possible.

Best Regards,
Mohammed Akram
Director

As of now its a +ve or customers if this is true.
If they deliver any time soon I expect some higher hashrate than they already said last as a compensation or an additional miner.
So, they could give two miners instead of one for customers to get ROI.
Lets watch how they position in the ROI table when its delivered.

Another thing as they says the next process is testing, if the testing result is bad then more delay will come.
So, we should watch for the test result update.
Activity: 40

No, for other reasons.

Defence
jurisdiction.

Signed
M.Akram
Managing Director
03/10/2014

66 DICKENSON ROAD
MANCHESTER
M14 5HF

Activity: 60
If you paid by CC, you should have just done charge-back a long time ago. Small claims is last resort option, basically. Additionally, you should absolutely have the courts change your address to one of the paid for addresses in the UK immediately or the court will strike out your claim and you will have to appeal it. You can very easily fight this particular defense like the above mentioned with receipts, etc.

No, for other reasons.

Defence
jurisdiction.

Signed
M.Akram
Managing Director
03/10/2014

66 DICKENSON ROAD
MANCHESTER
M14 5HF

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

No, for other reasons.

Defence
jurisdiction.

Signed
M.Akram
Managing Director
03/10/2014

66 DICKENSON ROAD
MANCHESTER
M14 5HF

Thats messed up man, the victims need to put them to the ground
Activity: 86
Wow..the SCAM just gets deeper..same as the bullshit!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
Fat lot of good its going to do them.
Activity: 23
Update: https://alpha-t.net/news/developmental-update-06102014/

Greetings Miners!

The assembly of the Viper dies from ASE in Taiwan is progressing very well. In fact, it is several days ahead of the planned schedule. The wafers are currently being processed into packaged devices on a fast track turn-around. The first image shows a wafer after the dies have been separated (sawn) and the other image shows a die after it has been attached to the custom HSBGA substrate and subsequently wire bonded.

https://alpha-t.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/viper_wafer_image.jpg

https://alpha-t.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Viper_die_attached_bonded_image.jpg

The present status is that all parts are at the epoxy over-mould stage which includes fixing the heat slug as a preliminary step. After this, the remaining steps are ball attach, plating, laser marking, device singulation and final visual inspection. The committed ship-out date for the Viper chips has been brought forward to 9th October. Once the chips are delivered a video demonstration will follow and shipment will commence.  On a side note we would like to apologise again for the slow response from our payments team, we are still extremely busy but we are working our hardest to deal with your requests as fast as possible.

Best Regards,
Mohammed Akram
Director
Pages:
Jump to: