Pages:
Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 80. (Read 529056 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
I've won my claim against these guys, the court has now granted my judgement.

It cost's £70 to get the court to enforce this judgement, which will involve them sending bailiffs to the head office. Seeing as how that office has already been reported to be empty, is there any other address anyone knows of I can send the bailiffs to seize goods?
+1  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
For everyone else, please explain your procedure for filing, what points you hit on, did they refute you with ToS, etc. I know I'd be happy to donate for that information, and im sure other people in the same situation would to.

Just file a small claim online with Money Claim. (https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/web/mcol/welcome)  Alpha will have 14 days to respond or you will be awarded a summary judgement against them. They may  jerk you around by sending a copy and paste defence about their T&Cs but with only 12 working days left in Q3, that argument is looking pretty dead in the water. They seem to be just ignoring people now or maybe they are no longer picking up mail from their abandoned office. I would get your claim in soon as I honestly don't think Alpha will be around much longer.

I wouldn't discuss the ins and outs of your claims on an open forum. Fiaz used to lurk here, no doubt Mubasher does too. PM each other and feel free to PM me if you wish. Best of luck
Just created an account at this site to attempt to file a claim against alpha-t but seemingly unable to complete the registration process.  Does it not allow individuals to signup with US-based residence?
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
PRiVCY
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Well, I don't think you will find a warehouse or anything. AT took an extreme hands-off approach. They outsourced the engineering aspects of the entire project, outsourced the creation of parts, outsourced almost everything. I doubt they'll assemble in-house, though it appears most of their design is simply click-to-assemble so it's possible. I would certainly follow their money trail, it'll show you where their gear is.

Honestly, they're so far removed from the product from start to finish, it's as if they were just trying to ride a cash cow and have everyone else do the work for them. Imagine that.
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
For everyone else, please explain your procedure for filing, what points you hit on, did they refute you with ToS, etc. I know I'd be happy to donate for that information, and im sure other people in the same situation would to.

Just file a small claim online with Money Claim. (https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/web/mcol/welcome)  Alpha will have 14 days to respond or you will be awarded a summary judgement against them. They may  jerk you around by sending a copy and paste defence about their T&Cs but with only 12 working days left in Q3, that argument is looking pretty dead in the water. They seem to be just ignoring people now or maybe they are no longer picking up mail from their abandoned office. I would get your claim in soon as I honestly don't think Alpha will be around much longer.

I wouldn't discuss the ins and outs of your claims on an open forum. Fiaz used to lurk here, no doubt Mubasher does too. PM each other and feel free to PM me if you wish. Best of luck
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
http://fightalpha.net/ has many points on it now for filing claims. Please post your specific legal attack there.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Miner and technician
Think I might have been lucky, they didn't respond in the 14 days so I requested a default judgement against them which was awarded 2 days later. In the end I didn't have to use any of the TOS stuff, missed deadlines etc.

I suspect, being accountants, the alpha team will have made sure that there are no assets anywhere. Indeed, their entire business model was to outsource everything to India, and to keep no cash in their bank accounts (which was how they foiled charge backs so effectively).

If you want to try to further steps to get your money, some of the legal processes available do require proof of non-payment (for example a petition for bankruptcy) - in the event of a court judgement, that means a statement from a bailiff say that there were insufficient assets available to seize.

Think I might have been lucky, they didn't respond in the 14 days so I requested a default judgement against them which was awarded 2 days later. In the end I didn't have to use any of the TOS stuff, missed deadlines etc.

As for residential addresses, with this being a Limited Company you cant send bailiffs there as my CCJ is against the company not the directors and they won't be able to do anything. What would be great to find is if they have a warehouse / alternative address where they hold any PC equipment /  stock etc as that is part of the company and would be liable for seizure.

It doesn't really matter if they are at their address or not. As long as the order is sent to their correct address it is deemed served, even if they are not there to receive it. There are quite a few ways the court can deal with Alpha. For example you can get an order to obtain information:
Q. The debtor that I am chasing won't respond to me. Can I use an Order to obtain information from a debtor [previously known as oral examination]?

Yes, you can. This is a method by which the court can assist you in investigating the assets of your debtor. Your debtor is summoned to court to be questioned by a senior court officer or the District Judge about their assets. If your debtor is a company, a manager of the company can be summonsed to answer questions about the company's assets. If your debtor does not co-operate, the matter may be referred to a higher Judge [Circuit Judge], who can make an order for your debtor's committal to prison.

The procedure is effective in investigating your debtor's assets and the inconvenience it can cause is sometimes enough to prompt your debtor into making payment.

Then you can apply for court orders to freeze their bank accounts or put charges on their assets. This is all assuming Alpha are still around after the end of this month. Which I doubt.
Activity: 46

As for residential addresses, with this being a Limited Company you cant send bailiffs there as my CCJ is against the company not the directors and they won't be able to do anything. What would be great to find is if they have a warehouse / alternative address where they hold any PC equipment /  stock etc as that is part of the company and would be liable for seizure.
Activity: 19

It cost's £70 to get the court to enforce this judgement, which will involve them sending bailiffs to the head office. Seeing as how that office has already been reported to be empty, is there any other address anyone knows of I can send the bailiffs to seize goods?

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
It cost's £70 to get the court to enforce this judgement, which will involve them sending bailiffs to the head office. Seeing as how that office has already been reported to be empty

http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/infoAndGuide/reportingFraud.shtml
Invalid addresses being used for a company's registered office

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
Who would have guessed that a guy named after the Prophet Mohammed would have the bailiffs looking for him ?

You appear to be the first!!!!

andTHIS IS HUGE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! You are the first one to prove the obvious.... which is that Alpha is a lying piece of shit, has nothing to stand on, and EVERYONE needs to sue the fuck out of them.

The head office in this case (if the store front from the pictures is locked up) would be Mubashar mother fucker's house.

Please find out the residential address of this criminal and send the bailiff there.

I will personally reward $20 USD to whomever finds this criminal's residential address... in part because my victory will be coming up shortly and I will also need the fucker's address. Hopefully others will add on to the reward $.
I've posted this before.  I think this could be their residential address.

3 Motcombe Farm Road,
Heald Green
Cheadle
Cheshire
England
SK8 3RW

This was the address they used when they first registered Cheshire Technology which then became Alpha Technology. A quick google shows its a residential street https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.3734054,-2.2341855,3a,75y,326.61h,81.61t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sI3TQoRsxmv-FMFfX5lkseA!2e0

This is probably your best place to start. Children tend to live at home longer in Asian families. I would think if this is the family home, it's where you'll find Mubasher.
Activity: 60

You appear to be the first!!!!

andTHIS IS HUGE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! You are the first one to prove the obvious.... which is that Alpha is a lying piece of shit, has nothing to stand on, and EVERYONE needs to sue the fuck out of them.

The head office in this case (if the store front from the pictures is locked up) would be Mubashar mother fucker's house.

Please find out the residential address of this criminal and send the bailiff there.

I will personally reward $20 USD to whomever finds this criminal's residential address... in part because my victory will be coming up shortly and I will also need the fucker's address. Hopefully others will add on to the reward $.
Activity: 12
Did you win in small claims courts? It is a good news now!! Normally it will take half years to process.
Activity: 46

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
You know Alpha Technology funds are used by ISIS Terrorists

Did you fund ISIS?

Activity: 87
Proof or Troll ?
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
You know Alpha Technology funds are used by ISIS Terrorists
Activity: 60