Pages:
Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 79. (Read 529056 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
The sad thruth is that even people who paid in full, are asking AT now to keer the Vipers.
The import duties and VAT alone won't even ROI anymore...
Not that AT will probably ever deliver anything.
If they would have kept their word and shipped July 15th, I would have considered not making ROI my own bad judgement, but the lies AT used when asking people for the remaining 70%, while knowing there would not be a ready product for probably 6 months, made me clear it's turned out into a scam.
Activity: 11
15-09-14 what's the craic here now- its the middle of the month!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
Did that look like a place that was capable of building and shipping millions of dollars worth of high tech electronics? No, it looked more like my barber shop. Or maybe a sandwich shop. Am I right?

More like a tripe shop.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
LTS Scrypt Asic Preorder :P
Just having some fun, not directing any neg comments to anyone  Grin
Activity: 119
I don't want to bash people for taking a risky chance. After all I'm just as guilty. Had I not been maxed out on every credit card and leveraged to the hill building the GPU farm, I would probably be a customer of Alpha-T.

I have a family member that worked for Intel at one point. He actually told me that Scrypt ASICs wouldn't be available until July of this year. This was back in January. We were talking about how long it would take from start to finish, assuming no mistakes, and you had an infinite amount of money. I had a good idea back then that Alpha was a long shot even if they were top notch in this field. Since they were total newcomers I was skeptical. The first major red flag for me was the picture of the outside of their storefront. There were many things wrong with that picture. Did that look like a place that was capable of building and shipping millions of dollars worth of high tech electronics? No, it looked more like my barber shop. Or maybe a sandwich shop. Am I right?

Either way I don't want to to say I told you so, because I didn't. I said to be careful.
Activity: 64
LTS Scrypt Asic Preorder :P
Thanks Captain Hindsight!

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Do bitmain have any chips?

That press release says they still have simulations, which means that they haven't even taped out yet. If that is the case, that means they won't have chips in hand until December.

I'm guessing that this can only be KNC titan, or equally possibly MAT (their cloud mining service opens tomorrow).
Excellent point.  I think your right, they probably haven't even tapped out yet so it probably isn't Bitmain after all. 

Definitely agree with jrose's comment about Alpha monthly delays being measured in dog years though.  At this rate, even if by some miracle they do end up shipping by the end of the month, not a single unit will ever ROI in and of itself.  So, unless this alleged shareholder bonus that they can't release any information about helps pad that loss somewhat, even in the best case scenario of people receiving their hardware they will still end up losing out in the end :/
Activity: 119
LiteCoin has increased by a couple of hundred Gigahashes over the past 48 hours. By tomorrow morning the difficulty will jump 15%, that's a fact. Once mining rigs start shipping the difficulty will probably double every week or two. This is going to be interesting. I honestly don't believe that any of these Scrypt ASICs will be able to achieve a high ROI. The end consumer is just too far down in the chain for there to be any meat left on the bone.

It was November of last year when I first learned about Bitcoin and Litecoin. Without really knowing anything I ordered $25k worth of GPUs. By the end of November I was running a 27Mh/s GPU farm that was earning about $800 a day, after power costs. A month or two later I was up to 75Mh/s farm, with a $75k price tag to match. It was a full time job running all of this hardware. After 8 months I ended things, sold most of it on eBay. I recouped my $75k, plus $10k profit. Would I do it again? Not in a million years. I was paying $1k per Mh/s. Now you can get a 1Mh hashlet for $17. What does this tell you? That the depreciation of mining hardware is measured in hours or days, not months or years. The few extra months Alpha is making you guys wait should be measured in dog years.

legendary
Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086
I just read the coindesk article. Unbelievable that they give these scamers this kind of audience.
Activity: 85
Miner and technician
Do bitmain have any chips?

That press release says they still have simulations, which means that they haven't even taped out yet. If that is the case, that means they won't have chips in hand until December.

I'm guessing that this can only be KNC titan, or equally possibly MAT (their cloud mining service opens tomorrow).
Activity: 223
Merit: 116
400 GH of scrypt hash-power just appeared out of nowhere - that's nearly 50% of yesterday's total hash power.

Someone, somewhere has just taken delivery of some serious scrypt ASICs which work. I'm guessing that this is not alpha.

Titan's pre-shipping test ?

My guess would be Bitmain.  Check it out mein.

https://www.bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020140830074550960Um75pnzg06E3

No it's the 1000 KNC miners + the bitmains

Guys now is the time to mine Scypt and 1 Jan 2015 would be when it's too late.

I have long forgotten about my 50 MHs viper and i got the same hashing power for $800 and been getting decent return now, i will make ROI by December.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
400 GH of scrypt hash-power just appeared out of nowhere - that's nearly 50% of yesterday's total hash power.

Someone, somewhere has just taken delivery of some serious scrypt ASICs which work. I'm guessing that this is not alpha.

My guess would be Bitmain.  Check it out mein.

https://www.bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020140830074550960Um75pnzg06E3
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
these remarks about terrorists are racist
Sorry  Cry Lips sealed Not mean to make u upset.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
these remarks about terrorists are racist
Activity: 107

Activity: 85
Miner and technician

Activity: 11
If you have funded terrorist activities by throwing your money into an obvious scam, claiming stupidity will not protect you!
Activity: 60
I've won my claim against these guys, the court has now granted my judgement.

It cost's £70 to get the court to enforce this judgement, which will involve them sending bailiffs to the head office. Seeing as how that office has already been reported to be empty, is there any other address anyone knows of I can send the bailiffs to seize goods?

You appear to be the first!!!!

andTHIS IS HUGE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! You are the first one to prove the obvious.... which is that Alpha is a lying piece of shit, has nothing to stand on, and EVERYONE needs to sue the fuck out of them.

The head office in this case (if the store front from the pictures is locked up) would be Mubashar mother fucker's house.

Please find out the residential address of this criminal and send the bailiff there.

I will personally reward $20 USD to whomever finds this criminal's residential address... in part because my victory will be coming up shortly and I will also need the fucker's address. Hopefully others will add on to the reward $.

Mohammed Akram
Alpha Technology
Street: 66 dickenson road
Manchester (Greater Manchester)
Postal M14 5HF
Phone: +44.1618718643

Grin 15cKNv64bftxfdy4yYJAMK5jhk2NTxa3x4

Lips sealed Whit-out joking there are in  Pakistan, using your money to use for Muslim terrorism

lol if only!!

Too bad the winner of the claim didn't win on ToS reasons also... Hopefuly we can still get them whatever help they need here and get some updates on the progress!

Also, guess it sucks that we can't send the judgement to Mubasher at the house, valid point.

and, in regards to public info on regards to court case, I think a lot of it should be transparent, which is why I have been very transparent about mine.

You can't hide from the truth. And the truth isn't hiding from them.

Best lawyers in the world cant convince a judge their shit doesn't stink
Activity: 433
Merit: 250

Just created an account at this site to attempt to file a claim against alpha-t but seemingly unable to complete the registration process.  Does it not allow individuals to signup with US-based residence?

You need a service address. Please read this site http://abunchacrap.com/Alpha01052014/atindex.html  Scroll down to the bottom and read the info there. There is also a lot of info there you may need to build your case if Alpha decide to defend it.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
I've won my claim against these guys, the court has now granted my judgement.

It cost's £70 to get the court to enforce this judgement, which will involve them sending bailiffs to the head office. Seeing as how that office has already been reported to be empty, is there any other address anyone knows of I can send the bailiffs to seize goods?

You appear to be the first!!!!

andTHIS IS HUGE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! You are the first one to prove the obvious.... which is that Alpha is a lying piece of shit, has nothing to stand on, and EVERYONE needs to sue the fuck out of them.

The head office in this case (if the store front from the pictures is locked up) would be Mubashar mother fucker's house.

Please find out the residential address of this criminal and send the bailiff there.

I will personally reward $20 USD to whomever finds this criminal's residential address... in part because my victory will be coming up shortly and I will also need the fucker's address. Hopefully others will add on to the reward $.

Mohammed Akram
Alpha Technology
Street: 66 dickenson road
Manchester (Greater Manchester)
Postal M14 5HF
Phone: +44.1618718643

Grin 15cKNv64bftxfdy4yYJAMK5jhk2NTxa3x4

Lips sealed Whit-out joking there are in  Pakistan, using your money to use for Muslim terrorism
Pages:
Jump to: