Pages:
Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 78. (Read 529056 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Maybe its only a used Fiat 500 ?
There are a few Stories about Scammers who found there Master in the Net.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
Nothing really gets going as Mubasher is deleting posts and banning people as fast as he can but I think the shoe is finally starting to drop over there.

My guess is it is Fiaz manning the forums. Mohammed 'The Bashful' Akram is probably in Modena picking up his new Rosso Scuderia 458 Italia company car.
legendary
ex uno plures
"Today we are upset to announce there will be another 3 month delay. As our devices were on their way to customers across the seas, the ships and planes carrying KNC gear caused a wake which sank our cargo ships, and all of the miners were lost. Fear not, because we will double your minority holdings of worthless shares, and on top of that, only require that you pay another 30% of the total cost of the miner, in order for us to start on our 3rd batch for first delivery. Don't be fooled, we will deliver before our competition in 2016!"

Rest Assured.
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
does anyone hgere have access to their forums (not banned yet i mean)? what are they saying in the forums?

It's starting to dawn on even the hardened Alpha apologists that September shipping is impossible and there have been a few quickly deleted posts about legal action and debt collectors. There are still a few sock puppets (I'm looking at you Hassher) and deluded souls that think they will get something at some point, but mostly the Alpha forum is going into quiet meltdown.

Nothing really gets going as Mubasher is deleting posts and banning people as fast as he can but I think the shoe is finally starting to drop over there. Its funny to watch the forum member count rise and fall as members are banned or sign up only to be banned again. If Alpha had any chance of producing anything they would post evidence on EVERY forum. The fact that Mubasher is there banning people but has kept a stony silence tells you all you need to know. Get your money out fast.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
does anyone hgere have access to their forums (not banned yet i mean)? what are they saying in the forums?

Nothing.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
PRiVCY
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
"Today we are upset to announce there will be another 3 month delay. As our devices were on their way to customers across the seas, the ships and planes carrying KNC gear caused a wake which sank our cargo ships, and all of the miners were lost. Fear not, because we will double your minority holdings of worthless shares, and on top of that, only require that you pay another 30% of the total cost of the miner, in order for us to start on our 3rd batch for first delivery. Don't be fooled, we will deliver before our competition in 2016!"
legendary
ex uno plures
Ten working days left in September. This is a fact.

A sense of quiet despair and resignation is starting to pervade the Alpha-T forums these days. It is absolutely appalling that Mohammed 'The Bashful' Akram hasn't provided an update recently. Maybe he doesn't know what is going on because his esteemed VP of ASIC Development and Supply Chain Management hasn't told him the good news ?
Activity: 402
Yeah, I realized that long after. Work was a bit wonky yesterday, had my head spinning.

The number is right, the ph was wrong though.

Either way.. Alphatech still at a record-breaking 0!

We will beat everyone to market with our 0 zigametahash machines!

and YOU will be investors in our new 0 zigametahash machines!

how lucky it is to be you!

This whole thing is a giant meltdown.  If they ship anything that actually works as it's supposed to I will be genuinely surprised.  If anyone hasn't gone for their refund through their CC or the court system, you'd better get moving. 
Yeah, I realized that long after. Work was a bit wonky yesterday, had my head spinning.

The number is right, the ph was wrong though.

Either way.. Alphatech still at a record-breaking 0!
Activity: 433
Would it be possible to file for the small claims court even though I paid via BTC?

Kind regards
Yes
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Would it be possible to file for the small claims court even though I paid via BTC?

Kind regards
legendary
ex uno plures
Who knows...perhaps he was just factoring in all that extra hash alpha-t will be bringing online this month :p

Yup and Fibonacci and Flowertech too.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Don't worry guys, KNC's gear is only delivering about 4 petahash this first batch, and about 5 next month. It's not that bad right? AT can still beat them to delivery, as they promised even weeks ago! They just have to deliver by close of business tomorrow!

Where are you getting petahash from?  This isn't sha256 mining and the KnC 1st batch is only 300Mh/s per unit currently.

It was a bit of a joke, some folks on here get that.

Actual numbers, KNC will be shipping anywhere from 900-1200gh this week, and next month 1200-1500gh (.9-1.5ph), with some even cooler stuff in the works.

Good thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=170332.38160

heh … what is a few extra zeros between friends, huh ? Vesperwillow needs to get his petahash and terahash straight !

~L)L~
Who knows...perhaps he was just factoring in all that extra hash alpha-t will be bringing online this month :p
legendary
ex uno plures
Don't worry guys, KNC's gear is only delivering about 4 petahash this first batch, and about 5 next month. It's not that bad right? AT can still beat them to delivery, as they promised even weeks ago! They just have to deliver by close of business tomorrow!

Where are you getting petahash from?  This isn't sha256 mining and the KnC 1st batch is only 300Mh/s per unit currently.

Actual numbers, KNC will be shipping anywhere from 900-1200gh this week, and next month 1200-1500gh (.9-1.5ph), with some even cooler stuff in the works.

heh … what is a few extra zeros between friends, huh ? Vesperwillow needs to get his petahash and terahash straight !

~L)L~

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...

Where are you getting petahash from?  This isn't sha256 mining and the KnC 1st batch is only 300Mh/s per unit currently.
legendary
ex uno plures
11 working days left in September.

Appalling silence from 'The Bashful' over on the Alpha-T forum.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
16 days left for my miner to arrive in my house
Pages:
Jump to: