Pages:
Author

Topic: Already lost 50% of my capital - page 2. (Read 7192 times)

Activity: 640
Merit: 103
October 20, 2018, 04:53:35 AM
buy and hold, don't look at the price
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 04:52:27 AM
in this market situation. It's best to just hold back and wait for the right time to return to the renting of holds, and if you invest a lot more time to invest in more coins in crypto. that is trading. buy hold and sell.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 20, 2018, 04:31:19 AM
You do not comply with money management, or do not have it at all. Both can lead to the loss of all capital, therefore, it is easier to determine and plan in advance both the degree of loss and the level of profit taking.
The market is now gloomy, hardly anyone can make a profit with the market now, so he lost 50% which is very normal, I also lay in those cases, I lost 30 % of my existing capital. That's a loss, however I believe the near future coin will recover.
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 03:20:03 AM
With the unfavorable situation in the past. I think it is the reason that your capital has decreased a lot. But you calm down and patience because the market will recover and you will get back your capital.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
October 20, 2018, 03:11:25 AM
You absolutely have not lost anything until you sell your assets. Don't worry, the future of cryptocurrency is still ahead.

you are lucky.
most of investors lose their 95% capital in here since january.
This dilemma and uncertainty has been word of the mouth everywhere in the crypto market. Actually government intervention, Whales involvement and ban on the exchanges in countries like China have been the reasons behind the fall in the values of cryptocurrencies. SO fall is obvious but the strategy of holding coins in your portfolio and not selling them pays off in the end for the market will recover soon or later.
Activity: 107
October 19, 2018, 06:11:07 PM
You do not comply with money management, or do not have it at all. Both can lead to the loss of all capital, therefore, it is easier to determine and plan in advance both the degree of loss and the level of profit taking.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
October 18, 2018, 03:51:28 AM
trading is not an easy thing, it needs experience to become a reliable trader, now record what makes you lose then you have to know how to deal with it. I can only give advice for learning indicators and when you enter look for coins that are good news
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
October 18, 2018, 03:18:44 AM
You absolutely have not lost anything until you sell your assets. Don't worry, the future of cryptocurrency is still ahead.

you are lucky.
Horrible years for cryptocurrency, and I guess most who complain about the loss in investing in cryptocurreny at this time are newbies. They started investing because of FOMO, when the cryptocurrency price was at ATH then they bought it, but at the beginning of 2018 the cryptocurrency price began to decline slowly and all they did was hold because they were so sure the cryptocurrency price would rise again.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
October 18, 2018, 03:01:35 AM

you are lucky.
Depending on the Altcoins maybe even 99% Cheesy
It is always wise to hold some BTC, try some rebalancing approach!
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
October 18, 2018, 02:59:29 AM
A loss of 50% of capital means that a person has no risk management. If correctly, then if you lose 10% of capital, trade in the current month should be stopped. Because nowadays a person doesn't understand the market.
There are so many people who lost big margins of profits and after that their own worth as well. This is a general case for majority of the people just did not have a counter strategy for the falling price. The primary reason behind this is the incomplete guidance and often following blindly given advises.

This is the reason why we need crypto to be in the university syllabus across the world. Some things just cannot be avoided and crypto currency-in future- is no doubt one of those things.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 17, 2018, 05:35:18 AM
A loss of 50% of capital means that a person has no risk management. If correctly, then if you lose 10% of capital, trade in the current month should be stopped. Because nowadays a person doesn't understand the market.
No one is not losing money now, 50% or higher depending on the coin you hold, so I think we should consider before making a decision to hold any coin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
October 17, 2018, 04:37:37 AM
I think that 99% of crypto holders lost 50%+ of their capital with current market tendencies, it lost around 600 billion from winter so nothing to do here...we have just to hodl.

yeap, almost everyone one lost a lot, when we saw this mad altcoins run and market cap was growing really fast, who knew that it starts to fall down so much fast, we thought that it will be for 1-2 months tops and after that we will see it again, but now it seems that it could take a lot more  Angry
More than 50% and i say that i have lost almost 60% of all my portfolio but i just try to hold it as long as possible consider about i still believe in the potential of the cryptocurrency dude. It takes a few year to generate another bubble to create hype. it's not easy as you said dude.

yeap, holding not that easy already you right  Grin i hope that your patience will be rewarded someday and you will get back all that you lost  Wink
just next time dont wait too much, sell by parts with profit, dont be too greedy, cause you never now when all will fall again  Grin
Activity: 406
October 17, 2018, 04:11:48 AM
Activity: 588
October 16, 2018, 03:21:26 PM

Yes, sure. That is why hodlers become the winners very often. Most of these people invest in the cryptocurrencies and wait being very patient when the cryptos start growing and reach their peak.
The fact is that these people have such means that they can afford to live well and invest a significant part of the money in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 37
October 16, 2018, 01:01:10 PM
Hello guys. I just want to ask for your opinion or an advice.
I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.

Hope we can all learn from our mistakes in crypto. I also have a loss now but I keep hodling and waiting for the next altseason.

Alts will be back.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
October 16, 2018, 09:05:48 AM

Yes, sure. That is why hodlers become the winners very often. Most of these people invest in the cryptocurrencies and wait being very patient when the cryptos start growing and reach their peak.
nowadays there are many people who suffer losses and we should be able to be careful in the current market situation to be able to get big profits because we certainly have to be careful
Activity: 630
October 16, 2018, 08:32:15 AM

Activity: 188
Merit: 2
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
October 15, 2018, 05:27:26 AM
Not only you experience losing of investment here,many investors also lost their capital because of this market crisis especially when you buy tokens last year it is definitely you will lose 50% of your investment,if you think the tokens you hold has a big potential hold it and be patience if you want to recover your losses.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 04:14:08 AM
Hey all,

interresting discussion you have here.
Actually, a lot of people buyed in during the December Rally (+-  a month). During the beginning of this year, many did a panic sell and the bursted bubble gave the cryptomarket credibility a big hit. There were many Scam Project and which resulted in a loss for those that were not aware of scams. I think it will take some time until the not so crypto interrested Investors start to take a look on cryptos again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
October 15, 2018, 01:52:23 AM
I think that 99% of crypto holders lost 50%+ of their capital with current market tendencies, it lost around 600 billion from winter so nothing to do here...we have just to hodl.

yeap, almost everyone one lost a lot, when we saw this mad altcoins run and market cap was growing really fast, who knew that it starts to fall down so much fast, we thought that it will be for 1-2 months tops and after that we will see it again, but now it seems that it could take a lot more  Angry
More than 50% and i say that i have lost almost 60% of all my portfolio but i just try to hold it as long as possible consider about i still believe in the potential of the cryptocurrency dude. It takes a few year to generate another bubble to create hype. it's not easy as you said dude.
Pages:
Jump to: