Pages:
Author

Topic: Already lost 50% of my capital - page 3. (Read 7192 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 101
October 15, 2018, 01:22:19 AM
Hello guys. I just want to ask for your opinion or an advice.
I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.
I think that your patience has already run out and your losses are much more than you say. The main thing now is to wait for the general rise, when you can be confident in the new investment.
Activity: 287
October 14, 2018, 09:25:36 PM
It depends if you would miss the capital corresponding to your crypto holdings if all of them go to zero (extreme pessimistic view).

If not, there is no point of selling.
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
October 14, 2018, 05:35:07 PM
I think that 99% of crypto holders lost 50%+ of their capital with current market tendencies, it lost around 600 billion from winter so nothing to do here...we have just to hodl.

yeap, almost everyone one lost a lot, when we saw this mad altcoins run and market cap was growing really fast, who knew that it starts to fall down so much fast, we thought that it will be for 1-2 months tops and after that we will see it again, but now it seems that it could take a lot more  Angry
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ApolloX
October 14, 2018, 05:12:32 PM
I think that 99% of crypto holders lost 50%+ of their capital with current market tendencies, it lost around 600 billion from winter so nothing to do here...we have just to hodl.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 14, 2018, 03:15:40 PM
You absolutely have not lost anything until you sell your assets. Don't worry, the future of cryptocurrency is still ahead.
absolutely right because with the loss or failure it is a way for us to always be eager to try to understand the crypto world more deeply so that you will be able to run well and quickly success too. because crypto is a very good future for all of us
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 03:08:07 PM
Forget about cryptocurrency. These failures mean your incompetence. You have little experience and proper education for such earnings. If you have the patience and the desire to be just that. But this will require new costs. It is better to entrust your cryptocurrency to knowledgeable people and wait for profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
October 08, 2018, 01:38:16 PM
If the amount you invested is too much and you don't need urgent money, what is the harm of waiting? Sometimes you need to wait patiently even when you see that you have lost more. Because success can come when hopes are exhausted.
But in fact, it's hard for anyone to wait for that level. In my opinion, when the market is down, investors are afraid that they are worried and worried about their capital loss. And many have mistakenly decided to sell pennies at low prices
Activity: 280
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
October 08, 2018, 01:04:35 PM
If you want to learn very professional trading knowledge, then I would suggest you go to Youtube to find relevant teaching materials!
I think only the new social networks give us the best knowledge and especially at YOUTUBE, they are good when we learn from the sharers, because there are pictures and video illustration attached.
Activity: 84
October 08, 2018, 12:53:08 PM
If you have lost 50% of your capital on cryptocurrency, then you are a bad investor. You need to be trained and always consult with experts.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 05, 2018, 04:45:24 AM
If you want to learn very professional trading knowledge, then I would suggest you go to Youtube to find relevant teaching materials!
Activity: 392
October 05, 2018, 04:27:02 AM
If the amount you invested is too much and you don't need urgent money, what is the harm of waiting? Sometimes you need to wait patiently even when you see that you have lost more. Because success can come when hopes are exhausted.
Activity: 308
October 05, 2018, 04:00:13 AM
For me I lost more than 50% of the capital
But now I can only wait ... because the market is unstable ... and if you make quick operations, the loss will be more than profit
There are people who have lost up to 70% of their portfolio’s worth but still hold because of the bottom been reached. There might be no more fall. So all we need to do it to wait of course and hold our coins for trading right now out of panic is going to do no good to you. Besides, there is no use to panic about the lost worth of course. All you need to do right now is to hodl for the time when you would be able to earn back your lost worth as well as the profit.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 04, 2018, 12:48:44 AM
Me too, compared to my friend I lost more, because I bought at relatively high prices in early 2018, but the market is constantly falling. And I realize that almost all the coins are down. , I lost so much.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 08:37:34 PM
ive lost so much but with crypto but I have also learned so much. it was my first time trading and now I understand there is a cost to learn.

Now I would like to try stocks but is there any site I can use like crypto where do you start?
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
October 03, 2018, 08:18:39 PM
Try to see how much ETH is worth your portfolio. ETH is quite weak these days, and perhaps you are not that far for being even or with a slight profit!
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
October 03, 2018, 04:11:28 AM
I lost on investments and more than 50%, it happens. The main thing is not to sell your coins cheap, wait if there is such an opportunity.
Not only do you feel the price drop from your estimated assets, but almost all people today also feel that their current assets are also decreasing
Activity: 350
October 03, 2018, 04:03:37 AM
I lost on investments and more than 50%, it happens. The main thing is not to sell your coins cheap, wait if there is such an opportunity.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 12:27:51 AM
You absolutely have not lost anything until you sell your assets. Don't worry, the future of cryptocurrency is still ahead.
Activity: 126
October 02, 2018, 11:35:21 PM
Relevant to the current market status, a lot of investors got trapped with the previous incline most thought that its going to moon, i would suggest to re access you current portfolio if you pull it back and rebuy, would be able to minimize lost and pull it back, bit with a 50% lost this might be impossible, suggesting to hodl and to tontake all that happened into consideration for your next investment.
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
October 02, 2018, 11:31:10 PM
but people still after those losses are pessimistic or optimistic and hope for some bull run soon. its good if you have a patience and you just invested in few coins and tokens and you can forget about them for some time and remember in year or so, but if you are trade or you have no patience you will check every day and just be less pessimistic with every dollar you lost  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: