Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 106. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 08, 2018, 08:56:22 AM
There is so many coins right now for me i'll go with legit coins thats high value and have name in industries i dont try coins have no potentials to grow. Its better to reseach legit coins.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
March 08, 2018, 08:40:06 AM
I think altcoin worth buying is altcoin that will make us rich with the profits given from investing in the altcoin, and I think the right altcoin is CHSB, because I believe the future of CHSB will be an increased altcoin like bitcoin or ethereum.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 07:55:54 AM
MATRIX AI
CPCHAIN
VENCHAIN
ICON
POA NETWORK Smiley

ALMOST everything is worth buying today and the next days
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 07:26:52 AM
If you decide to invest in Altcoins, always keep a few basic investment principles in mind. First, invest only in the money you are looking for, because investing in something you do not understand is not right. Second, take some time to study the coins you want to invest for a long time. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.
Activity: 23
March 08, 2018, 12:43:34 AM
There's many individuals discussing LISK recently. Some extremely idealistic objective costs are going for around 4-5$ for every coin once it hits the huge trades. I have my questions tho. I don't claim anything of this alt so I wish search for those that choose to bet with it.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
March 07, 2018, 10:33:11 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
Of course,it is! But the truth reality maybe some of the coins are going to dead because there are too many coins now, we have to sepetate what's have a legit and what's the scammer. What the coin have a good future and what have not because if we don't seperate it and new and new coins make i think it's like an crowded area. Anyways. Trust your beloved coins
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
March 07, 2018, 10:29:51 PM
Dether and mobilego are under rated for now it's a good entry point to buy there is no hype in here just wait for their product and this 2 will moon.
Activity: 165
March 07, 2018, 10:25:01 PM
From my point of view, you should do some research and invest in the coins you see the potential. Then you will get good information and I recommend you invest in ETH because it is good for long-term investment and promising in the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
March 07, 2018, 08:50:02 PM
I just saw this project:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ico-ann-fic-network-bonds-on-blockchain-3084150

FIC network. They try to create a fixed income solution for cryptocurrencies. (bonds etc...)
It looks super interesting.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
March 07, 2018, 08:01:24 PM
Try BITSCHOOL ICO project. I do like their concept on promoting quality instruction. They offer one on one tutoring or peer tutoring. They have also introduce e-learning a quality instructional materials which is based on the latest trends of technology like computers, tablets and laptops for better experience in the delivery of learning process. BITSCHOOL will also creatr a classroom that is inducive for learning. This is indeed a good concept of ICO as we all know that education is one of the fundamental need as a human being. The project also is already recognized globally so therefore investing BITSCHOOL is a promising investment to earn and at the same time you will get the advantage in accessing the learning institutions. If you wish to learn more about BITSCHOOL visit the website with the link provided below:

https://www.bitschool.io
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
March 07, 2018, 08:00:27 PM
Buy vinchain, this is one of the ICO nowadays that will help all the vehicle owner to have a current and honest review of their vehicle and will be available to the market place.
Activity: 602
March 07, 2018, 07:52:23 PM
Such messages constantly appear.The reason is fear! Everyone begins to worry when there is a downfalls in market. But it will be always!
March 07, 2018, 07:46:32 PM
Do your research(DYOR) or you might be misleaded

It is only normal for people 2 hype the coin they are holding

Don't be deceived....DYOR and follow your judgement.
Activity: 812
March 07, 2018, 07:42:55 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
Some of them are true shitcoin or dead but if you research a lot of altcoin are have a potential this year and boom the market. If we want to avoid some shitcoin we need to do research first to know more about the project what we join or invest.
Activity: 238
March 07, 2018, 07:32:30 PM
It’s better every one do their own research of course but it’s cool sharing our real opinions with other investors on this forum. Sometimes reading or searching by yourself is not enough we need support our idea or advises. And it’s okay for me. Here my list of good altcoins worth buying; eos, Sirin Labs, kin, electroneum, and ethereum for sure.
Activity: 224
March 07, 2018, 07:24:19 PM
Buy ethereum! It will more likey dip even more, but at the time like this, you should buy ethereum with the current price it has. I am sure that ethereum will bounce back and even surpass the price it has even before it dipped this much. I am expecting for a price spike at about the fourth quarter of this year.
Activity: 364
March 07, 2018, 07:23:18 PM
Yes some altcoins are. But most are not recommend to invest in. Do research on your own to find good investments.
I would recommend NEM and Ethereum.
I also still choose eth to have because more and more people who succeed become rich after sell eth them with high price so I think altcoin eth still worth to have
Activity: 336
March 07, 2018, 07:10:10 PM
Try Ethereum,Litecoin, and Dogecoin. These are the top cryptocurrencies online today. You can actually earn 2-5$ per day. Or if you want to invest in exchange of higher earnings, then invest it on trading sites. Trading sites is one of the best place to earn BTC or other Altcoins. You can actually multiply your Balance in less than a week or two. You can also convert it into other cryptocurrencies if you want. Just know the rule in trading sites, Buy Low, Sell high. That's the most important rule in trading at Trading sites.
March 07, 2018, 07:08:37 PM
Friend, if you want to buy any alternative coins you should research and make analysis of your own because if you don't trust your own judgement then I guess you will not gain any profit if you just rely your decision on other.
Activity: 22
March 07, 2018, 04:40:45 PM
Somebody here wrote that coins are dead! Are they? This is the best moment to buy your favorite coins. Don't be dishonest to yourself. This upcoming conference may change the course of various things, but will also create the opportunity. Am I wrong on this guys? Just pick your favorite ones... be more like Nike - JUST DO IT!  Grin My 3 favorite coins are -  Neo , Dragon Chain , Coinnup
Jump to: