Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 108. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 04:21:16 PM
Don't listen everybody just keep searching and choose which alt coin will be successful for you and after that listen someone about your alt coin to learn extra information.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
March 05, 2018, 04:03:15 PM
You need to explore every altcon, before you invest in it your money. Because, there are a lot of coins that have a good potential for investing. For me altcoin worth buying is ethereum. It is low as of now but can gradually increase. There is always a second option of bitcoin.
Activity: 133
March 05, 2018, 03:29:14 PM
Their are quite a number of altcoins that are worth buying.

Eos, vechain, etherum, Steem are all coins that have reduced at least 50% of their all time high price.

Activity: 41
March 05, 2018, 03:22:47 PM
What do you think abou NEO? Is it really worth buying? Or do you think ETH and ripple are a more solid pick?
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 03:20:13 PM
Alt coins has different and specific functions for its token and how it will be used in the market some of them have a physical product but some of them dont have. It is you that you can decide what Altcoins to invest on. There's many ICO/project have got potential but some of them are scam or their developer fail the projects plant.
Activity: 19
March 05, 2018, 10:41:53 AM
Coins that can be used against any service or the coins that can provide services are the best one, such as ethereum, neo platform based coin.
Some good ICOs  that provide service against there token. Such as DENT, DCN(cheap).
Activity: 110
March 05, 2018, 10:35:33 AM
NEO and Ripple are my 2 picks for this year and biggest holdings. I am glad they are both doing well today and can see them continuing to go in this direction
Activity: 100
March 04, 2018, 07:31:58 PM
Yes. I know everyone here would like to have a slice of the multi billion dollar industry in music powered by blockchain technology.

Check out potentiam.io

Also add yourselves on t.me/potentiamgroup

Thank me later
Activity: 280
March 04, 2018, 07:30:44 PM
I think Quantstamp, Nebulas and Aion have great potential. BNB also looks very strong, considering that Binance #1 right now. And of course Eth and Neo  Smiley
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
March 04, 2018, 07:24:24 PM
for myself I bought a coin Ethereum which I think has been there future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 07:17:11 PM
It is hard to identify the good project nowadays, but yet there are real good ones that worth buying and of course alts are not dead.
Activity: 193
March 04, 2018, 07:03:19 PM
I just got this image from facebook. This is really a good representation if you rely on someone else's opinion here.

By the way there are some coins that are worth buying. I think the main ALTS like ETH, LTC, or XRP are not reaching its potential yet. If you have some spare money, consider this as an investment. When it comes to other ALTS that are emerging today, I think it's good to invest in coins that has their own chain, not another coin standard like ERC-20, if they have a good potential then they will be at the top currencies. IF you are serious in investing, then observe ang invest in some ALTS that have a long term goal and that can be used everyday by people. Something that can be upgraded as the technology grows.

ADA
MNX
VERICOIN in my opinion is good to hold in a long term.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
March 04, 2018, 06:38:54 PM
I mean for sure there are lots of alternative coins worth buying in the cryptocurrency your investments just doesn't stop at bitcoin because if you've done your research you will know that bitcoin is not just the coin here in the crypto world that is gonna.
Activity: 252
March 04, 2018, 06:02:32 PM
Currently, altcoins are dying due to scam airdrops or if it is a legit coin holders are not holding the coin, they will immediately sell for a low price that's why it is not pumping. But for me, altcoins are worth buying as long as the coin have a good project to present to the investors it will definitely rise to the moon.
Activity: 98
March 04, 2018, 05:19:01 PM
Altcoins can bring you very big profits. Many people became millionaires due to altcoins. And for this reason I'm sure that the altcoins to buy are very useful.
Do you buy Altcoins too?
Activity: 66
March 04, 2018, 04:38:56 PM
now you can invest in Lisk!
Activity: 112
March 04, 2018, 03:13:28 PM
NEO is a non-profit community-based blockchain project that utilizes blockchain technology and digital identity to digitize assets, to automate the management of digital assets using smart contracts, and to realize a "smart economy" with a distributed network.
Activity: 112
March 04, 2018, 03:04:47 PM
Cardano is a decentralised public blockchain and cryptocurrency project and is fully open source. Cardano is developing a smart contract platform which seeks to deliver more advanced features than any protocol previously developed. It is the first blockchain platform to evolve out of a scientific philosophy and a research-first driven approach. The development team consists of a large global collective of expert engineers and researchers
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
March 04, 2018, 02:59:27 PM
if you will not buy altcoins, then what are you doing at crypto.

go to traditional  stock markets and try to make 2x in two years if you re lucky

There  is risks at alcoins but very high potential also

That is why people are here
Activity: 4
March 04, 2018, 12:02:13 PM
Easy. Marinecoin.

Its way faster than bitcoin
It has support for AI and IoT, which is where things are headed
It is not too dependent on a core of dedicated miners or devs in order to work.  Most of the services currently provided by devs/miners to traditional coins will be provided by dedicated AI to the marinecoin network. This will have a significant downward impact on transaction costs and times
It's marketcap is below 1mUSD so it has a lot of room to grow
Best of all, it is currently free. There is an airdrop currently going on that will airdrop 90% of all available MTC to the first 20,000 people to apply and qualify. That comes up to 450,000 MTC free for each and everybody who wants it. Risk free.

Whats not to like about this?

There's way more detail on marinecoin at marineco.in

Check it out if you are interested

You beat me to it. most other airdrops offer maybe 20 to 500 coins if you qualify, but marineco.in is offering 450,000 coins to everybody. And if you do the maths, most of the available coins are going to be airdropped (9B out of a maximum supply of 10B). Most other coins only airdrop like 5 to 25% of their coins and reserve the remaining 75 - 95% for their developers and miners who make most of the money once the coin rises. Not marinecoin. 90% will be airdropped. That's unheard of.
Jump to: