Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 109. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 07:04:10 AM
Depends on what you want, from my point of view, yes, it's worth investing.
If it's your first investment, try something new with potential as BPS, an ICO from bitpaction.com.
ICO date: 1-28/02/2018. BPS token symbol, 
1 BPS ≈ 0.0000282 BTC
1 BPS ≈ 0.00028275 ETH
You can visit the site for more details and whitepaper.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 12:03:18 AM
In my opinion PWR, TKY, CAPP, ABT, CND and CHSB worth buying
Activity: 29
March 03, 2018, 10:11:53 PM
Couple ICO's I'm invested in

Gilgamesh Platform - definitely an interesting project so check it out

SRCoin - Niche market / released from already operation company

EiraCube - Ambitious project with huge potential

Activity: 98
March 03, 2018, 08:45:06 PM
Usually people just advise to buy what they have already bought. So don't fall into it.
Activity: 98
March 03, 2018, 08:42:21 PM
There are several kinds of altcoin,
Surely like a coin that can make money, but most do not recommend to invest,
not as fast as bitcoin, almost like a long-term investment or just playing in a game, waiting and throwing it when the price is higher than the price we get, and then can choose what appeals to us for speculative or investment purposes.
Activity: 179
March 03, 2018, 08:09:49 PM
Go to coinmarketcap.com and read into the top 100 there.  You can then choose what is of interest to you for speculative/investment purposes.

What is yours? Why we need to choose from top 100 of coinmarketcap?
In my opinion, i have 2 options, first option i will invest in top 10 of marketcap like etherium because its promissing. Second option is looking from the ico because it has potential to give us the huge profit.
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
March 03, 2018, 07:54:27 PM
Wow this question asked by OP was a long time ago. I hope the OP was able to have bought good altcoins like ethereum and co then that would have brought him or her good returns now. Wish I'd been here those times.
Activity: 196
March 03, 2018, 04:58:52 PM
Fiancia is where traders and investors can trade crypto currencies online in a simple transparent and more enjoyable way by using social network investment strategies of copy trading. The ICO is going to very great. The team behind this project are hard working.
I think this is one of the best ICO... Consider buying it now.. On presale today
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 04:41:55 PM
Do some reading up on it, but I think PinkDate has a good future ahead. They are bold and have a team actively working on a cool project. I think it will become a huge success before 2018 is over.
Activity: 364
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
March 03, 2018, 03:47:27 PM
Altcoins can bring you very big profits. Many people became millionaires due to altcoins. And for this reason I'm sure that the altcoins to buy are very useful.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
March 03, 2018, 03:44:30 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

People are discouraged by their own lack of understanding of what is going on and then they blame the system or the scammers or bitcoin ... But the fact is that many came with the idea of making money fast without any knowledge or effort.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 03, 2018, 12:52:17 PM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058

Privacy oriented cryptocurrencies have a great potential to increase in value over the long term. The reasons for this are obvious as people will become aware of government surveillance and restriction of cryptocurrencies usage, thus making them use privacy coins more frequently for their everyday transactions.

As such, there are a select few privacy coins like Monero, Dash, and Zcash which are worth buying and hodling for the long term. They provide outstanding development and community, that will allow them to survive for years to come.

Nonetheless, this new coin you've mentioned called Ethereum Meta looks very interesting and might be worth the investment for the long term if it becomes extremely popular in crypto land. Hopefully, it will take development and innovation in the right direction for this to happen. Therefore, while it has an ICO, it would be best to grab some cheap coins before it starts to skyrocket in value. Of course, the first thing you would do is to make a research about such cryptocurrency to avoid losing your investment in the long term. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
March 02, 2018, 05:32:52 PM
It is always better if you can read and search by yourself coins for your portfolio. Because you can not be sure enough for invest your money in an ico by hearing from a stranger. There are lots of people who says their real opinion for try to help but there are also so many people posting no sense commons just to fill their command limits.
Activity: 523
Merit: 250
March 02, 2018, 05:25:06 PM
View the trade on the exchanges and you may clearly make a good decision. Research the marketplace first and don't trip the buzz or any information that this or that or heading to pump. Adhere to your evaluation therefore the risk is normally lesser.
Activity: 353
March 02, 2018, 04:25:04 PM
You can know that if you have some tools or bots support check volume buy on market. Or join to some groups Telegram, pump coin ... also good choice for check next coin buying on market, however you will have some loss if you have not good skills trading with pump coin, mostly pump coins are help whales eat profit.
Activity: 307
March 02, 2018, 12:35:12 PM
I think buying ethereum and NEO is the best choice now, these altcoins are rising very much recently, they have great potential to dominate the market in few years, so this is a good time for us to invest in them as soon as possible because they may rise very quick in few days.
Activity: 210
March 01, 2018, 03:14:45 PM
I must agreed with you that many of the coins in cryptocurrency are called shit coins. But there still few legit altcoin out there that we have in this industry where it can be found at the coinmarketcap it listed all the legit altcoin in this sites.
There are a lot of good coins, you just need to look for them. For example, I can list coins that are exactly trustworthy, this is ethereum, cardano, neo and monero. The rest of the coins you can find if you examine in detail the information from the site coinmarketcap.
Activity: 560
March 01, 2018, 12:31:32 PM

there is still a lot of important project, he is called bitcoin white, the other day he made a rebreading, now called a bit white, you look and tell that there is no one to whom the team, but the sources can be found on the Internet, this is a global web, which in my opinion the project will go far up the hill, as soon as the masks are removed from the developers, if you love the risk, you can take the risk, the coin lies at the bottom, pick it up is not difficult
Activity: 116
March 01, 2018, 12:20:54 PM
I must agreed with you that many of the coins in cryptocurrency are called shit coins. But there still few legit altcoin out there that we have in this industry where it can be found at the coinmarketcap it listed all the legit altcoin in this sites.
Activity: 364
March 01, 2018, 10:57:39 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
You can choose PRL. Altcoin has a pretty good potential to be a long-term asset. I also see that PRL developers have such a great commitment to developing products that are being developed. You can research yourself about PRL if you want to find out more.
Jump to: