Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 112. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 03:49:07 PM
Ripple - NEO - ETH - OMG - ADA for 2018
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 03:47:10 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

Well there are various sites which we can observed the data of a certain coin that gives a factor for the change in its price. I mean you should check many alt coins that only cost less than a dollar and do some research about it to know if it do have a potential to grow in just a short period of time. Most of the projects that goes up has a very detailed white papers.
I would count more on long-term investments in altcoins. This should bring more profit. Many young and promising coins are suitable for such investments. For example, eth, pkt, bkx and ins.
Activity: 226
February 19, 2018, 02:05:30 PM
You can not prevent 100% that some ALTcoin will be in demand, but some will be dead. You can analyze how people are interested in the project, and then already predpagalat whether the coin will be successful. I'm sure only in ETH.
Activity: 336
February 18, 2018, 05:29:13 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

Well there are various sites which we can observed the data of a certain coin that gives a factor for the change in its price. I mean you should check many alt coins that only cost less than a dollar and do some research about it to know if it do have a potential to grow in just a short period of time. Most of the projects that goes up has a very detailed white papers.
Activity: 42
February 18, 2018, 05:23:57 AM
im considering the following:

ETH
LSK
ADA
NEO
EOS

February 18, 2018, 05:10:29 AM
Of course it's worth buying, you can get a very good profit!
Only before you need to analyze everything many times and make the right choice, because all your investments are at your own risk.
Thank you all for the answers and have a nice day!
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
February 17, 2018, 10:11:12 PM
Some of altcoins are not worth buying it has no potential to increase there value at the moment, but some of altcoins are very profitable and get more profit from them like ethereum,litecoin,dash,monero and ripple and the best strategy was research harder to get the right altcoins.
It is even more profitable to find and buy coins of a promising project, which was recently created. Usually such projects give fantastic growth in a short period of time. This is more profitable than investing in the top 10 coins.
But, are you sure it can keep this trend forever?
A bullish market can become the bearish market any time and of course, no one can helps you know exact time it happens.
It will make you be surprise if you are not ready for the worst situation.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
February 16, 2018, 07:32:19 PM
BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 180+ Orphans monthly)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), 10% Monthly Budget for IT/PR/P2P Live  
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $1-2 million
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/biblepay-10-to-orphan-charity-randomx-mining-sanctuaries-masternodes-2388064

IN DEVELOPMENT: Partnering with Rosetta@home to cure cancer with mining cycles!
Activity: 63
February 15, 2018, 08:52:45 PM
Buy coins that has good future and profitable. Better buy young coins like DeepOnion. It has a current airdrop and it is ending on april. Check that out! Additionally, I also invested in NEO it is a nice project and has a good price.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 15, 2018, 08:41:16 PM
2018 is the year of the usables.
ETH. XRB. XLM. IOTA. XMR.
It is also the year of the usable, business oriented blockchains.
ICX. VEN. QTUM. STRAT. NEO.
People were into theory the last couple years - Now they are going to want crypto that does something. Each of the above serves its own little purpose in the blockchain world.

Completely agree with you, mate. This year will prove which altcoins will stay in the lead in terms of usability and acceptance in the mainstream world. As such, those that could deliver fast speeds, and real-world use cases will be the ones to survive in the long term. The coins you've listed are good for buying and holding for the long term as they're extremely useful and have gained a lot of support from their communities during time.

However, there are other coins which are also good and could turn out to become something huge in the future. Take for example, DASH with its upcoming Evolution update and NEM with the planned Catapult scalability upgrade. Their dedicated development and innovation will allow them to gain traction in the cryptocurrency markets for the long term. Of course, the main driver of all cryptocurrencies is Bitcoin, but we cannot ignore some altcoins which are key to helping improve the blockchain ecosystem in the future.

Nevertheless, both DASH and NEM are extremely good cryptocurrencies worth buying and holding for the long term. Once you grab a stake of these coins while they're cheap, you'll be able to profit in the future once the whole cryptocurrency market becomes valued at trillions of USD. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
February 15, 2018, 04:13:38 PM
I would recommend LEND and DICE. ETHlend and Etheroll are two projects with working products. UI/UX updates for these two projects are incoming in following weeks. So the potential of these two projects is huge.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 10
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
February 15, 2018, 03:45:01 PM
We made additional bounty functionality to our ecex.exchange platform project: Ziggurat token TELEGRAM BOUNTY - JOIN OUR CHANNEL AND GET 30 ZIG

IN-HOUSE BOUNTY  https://ecex.exchange

Telegram https://t.me/ZigguratICO
Activity: 322
February 15, 2018, 03:22:07 PM
This is the subjective opinion of everyone. Try Ethereum, Monero, Ripple,  Litecoin, and Dogecoin. These are the top cryptocurrencies online today.
Activity: 308
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
February 15, 2018, 03:10:00 PM
One of the most under looked coin right now imp is thekey. They have the best female CEO of China behind the team and are all set to be listed at binance. Also they just announced that they are going to partner with a 2 Bil $ company.
February 15, 2018, 03:06:30 PM
Some of altcoins are not worth buying it has no potential to increase there value at the moment, but some of altcoins are very profitable and get more profit from them like ethereum,litecoin,dash,monero and ripple and the best strategy was research harder to get the right altcoins.
It is even more profitable to find and buy coins of a promising project, which was recently created. Usually such projects give fantastic growth in a short period of time. This is more profitable than investing in the top 10 coins.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
February 14, 2018, 10:43:50 PM
Activity: 22
February 14, 2018, 09:22:44 PM
What are thoughts on prl and onion
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
February 14, 2018, 09:12:24 PM
Many alt coins is a worth buying for. For me a great alt coins is Ethereum, Ripple and NEM. All of this alt coins has a great outcome in a terms in amount of all of this alt coins. Ethereum is the most second popular in the digital cryptocurrency, that we all know that the bitcoin is the first in the cryptocurrency. And Nem has a great market cap lately in the cryptocurrency and there enterprises is trying to test this.
Activity: 154
Magic is real
February 13, 2018, 06:05:21 PM
There are a lot of good altcoins in my opinion. NEO, AION, Titanium, TheKey, Dragonchain. But this is just my opinion. When investing, you must make an independent choice and make a decision. Some only recognize only bitcoin and make their money on it. Someone prefers altcoins, or both.
Activity: 238
February 13, 2018, 05:59:59 PM
There are a lot of promising coins. Research. Choose yourself where to invest your money. Invest for long term. I reccomend invest in ETH, NEO, XEM.
Yes, I 100% agree about the prospects of ETH and NEO. Of course there are many other promising coins, but these coins are almost a win-win option.  Wink
Jump to: