Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 113. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 01:15:42 PM
Buy coins with small market cap with decent volume, they have the best potential for growth but on the other hand they are likely to be expensive.ROI will be more if u go in big .
icon
rchain
kaibernetwork
arkblock
utrust
ethos

I will agree with you — these coins often show the biggest growth and the highest jump. Here is more information about the best 10 coins to buy this year:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dhmWkwYFVw
Activity: 209
February 12, 2018, 10:46:14 AM
New altcoins have a large room for it to gain more value. For me, it is really good to invest in new altcoins but always check the track of the coin if it still growing or if it is slowly decreasing its value. also study other new altcoins how it behave.
Activity: 109
February 11, 2018, 04:02:08 PM
Of course it worth, I belive to altcoins. And with trading of altcoins we earn more bitcoin other way we cant earn more btc.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 02:46:04 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

Of course altcoins are great for investment, especially for long-term investments. For those of you who want to invest in altcoins you should invest in ethereum or bitcoincash. Because the potential of both coins is very good for long-term investments. I have also invested in ethereum and it is very profitable.
Activity: 168
February 11, 2018, 02:43:08 PM
There are a lot of promising coins. Research. Choose yourself where to invest your money. Invest for long term. I reccomend invest in ETH, NEO, XEM.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
February 11, 2018, 02:19:46 PM
It is not all the altcoin is worth buying or wasting time on it. But if you really do your research well there are altcoins that has done well within the last 4months. Let us take for instance Neblio that came out sometime September at $1.12 but as at today the price is over $20. INXT is another coin that also did well within 5 months of inception.
What do you think are the prospects for these coins? When the market starts to grow confidently, will they grow faster?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1001
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
February 11, 2018, 06:58:48 AM
No doubts, that this year will be "year of ETH", but as we all know, more we diversify more our funds are safe. To have funds safe put 20% in BTC, 30% in ETH and rest in random 5 coins from top10 marketcap. If anyone whant more, can put 10% in cheap new coins. (My favorite is Syscoin Wink ) That is my strategy.

That's all well and good, but I don't think a good investment strategy includes 'pick some random 5 coins in top 10 and put your money in there'. People need to do more research before buying.
What do you think about top 10 altcoin? There are many people mistaken about this ranking and bought shitcoin. First of all, choose top 10 coin from coinmarketcap listed is wrong! Because coinmarketcap just help us know top 10 crypto have marketcap largest on the cryptocurrency world, it does not mean top 10 best coin for investment Smiley.
Activity: 266
February 10, 2018, 04:51:06 PM
For me it is etherium (classic and ETH), Lite Coins, Monero and any other that is highly traded and would still live a long time. And also wait for these coins' prices to drop before buying them as they are really the coins where traders flock to when bitcoin prices are dropping. So expect that you would generate profit when bitcoin prices are dropping.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
February 10, 2018, 03:33:31 PM
Of course worth to buy alts, that is only way to earn more bitcoin. All we know that btc after 2 or 3 years will pass 100k dollar, and this is reason why we need to focus to earn more btc, how we can do that ? Just to do trading with alts.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
February 10, 2018, 03:28:21 PM
Of course when we invest is buy cheaply and sell at high prices, and I recommend to buy a coin or token that the price is still cheap (under $ 10), and coins are likely to skyrocket is EDO, CND, FDX, STK and so on.
Activity: 476
February 10, 2018, 02:35:09 PM
It is not all the altcoin is worth buying or wasting time on it. But if you really do your research well there are altcoins that has done well within the last 4months. Let us take for instance Neblio that came out sometime September at $1.12 but as at today the price is over $20. INXT is another coin that also did well within 5 months of inception.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
February 10, 2018, 02:28:57 PM
Yes buying altcoins is still worthy since it will provide you incomes that you can used in future for another type of investment or start a new life.
Buying altcoin will promote the whole cryptocurrency which is a nice thing to increase the demand in the whole trade market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 02:00:14 PM
Yes some altcoins are. But most are not recommend to invest in. Do research on your own to find good investments.ethereum have a lot of potential. A good development team with pleanty of features & suprises.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 12:23:12 PM
There are very few altcoins worth buying. They come to the market at high price, then the price drop after pump and dump.There are so many alt coins out there.  you should invest now is bitcoin as it has a lot of investors invest it  Although they present a better feature, the billionaires are already heavily invested in bitcoin.     

But still, bitcoin is useful, it's only a sign of cryptomarket - there are some altcoins faster, than bitcoin and with interesting features - they will grow/fall with bitcoin, yes, but according to /BTC they can easely grow in longterm
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
February 10, 2018, 12:18:27 PM
look the following whitepaper and the decide:

OAX
NEO
WAVES
BNT
ETH
BCH

This are some solid project that will stay and grow, have a look and decide by yourself
Activity: 364
February 10, 2018, 12:05:15 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

There are some altcoins that is worth buying, also have a big potential to pump its price. But my opinion is invest in bitcoin and some altcoins, because when dump comes, surely that it will pump soon, the reason is more investors will invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 12:00:28 PM

Actually there are a lot of these coins to which you coud invest in, but if you are really looking for a coin from the scratch well that's a bit challenging and it requires a lot of knowledge to decide the potential of a certain coin. you could refer to the crypto market or you could search for reviews about several ico's to which you will get a specific token. Ox is a good coin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 4
February 10, 2018, 11:46:40 AM
There are very few altcoins worth buying. They come to the market at high price, then the price drop after pump and dump.There are so many alt coins out there.  you should invest now is bitcoin as it has a lot of investors invest it  Although they present a better feature, the billionaires are already heavily invested in bitcoin.     
Activity: 308
February 10, 2018, 11:33:56 AM
I think it's really a tough thing to answer. as we have seen Lately it seems that many or even many 'good' coins are dying or losing public support. I think MaryJaneCoin, PotCoin, Dashcoin, and JoinCoin are good coins for long-term investments.
I, like many are discouraged by the fact that the largest coins on the market lose value. But nevertheless these coins are suitable for long-term investments. For example, this is ethereum, monero and neo.
Activity: 196
February 10, 2018, 03:49:03 AM
I think some of them are good enough for us to invest to make more money in the near future and we can buy in more things that we have expected. They are good so by in some.
Jump to: