Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 114. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 03:46:56 AM
Altr had advantages and disadvantages. i think  it is better to choose long term because it will gain more than the short term. Ethereum, Icx,DASh LTC and any other hyped up cryptocurrency would be a good idea to invest in for short or long term profits.
Activity: 214
February 10, 2018, 03:21:48 AM
is anybody here on ETHOS ?? just invested at $2 already hit almost $6 in this week... looks like a really cool wallet that can hold all crypto coins at once
Activity: 210
February 10, 2018, 02:32:56 AM
Yes some altcoins are.besides bitcoin, theer are a lot of altcoins which also have potential to give you a bigger profit, try to involve in an altcoin and when you learn everything about that , then invest in there, besides bitcoins, Do research on your own to find good investments. there's is  worth buying altcoins. those are litecoin, nem, nxt, ripple, rise, and waves.
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
February 10, 2018, 02:11:48 AM
I don't know why a coin like Syscoin has not yet been attacked by whales who manipulate the prices. This coin is the most undervalued coin on the market for me - in other words, it is a sleeping giant! Buy before the train leaves!
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 07:23:29 PM
I think it's really a tough thing to answer. as we have seen Lately it seems that many or even many 'good' coins are dying or losing public support. I think MaryJaneCoin, PotCoin, Dashcoin, and JoinCoin are good coins for long-term investments.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 07:20:38 PM
Yup, the alternatives coins are worth it to buy since it will provide you income just like bitcoin the difference is the altcoin provides lower income unlike in bitcoin.
it's very true what you say and if I own coin alts it is worth it to buy, because coin alt it also like btc although to get the benefit is very different with the result that can from btc.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 06:28:12 PM
I have traded DOGE a lot in the past until i saw the new coin called ETH, eth was a good way to invcrease my bitcoin amount but it has its ups and downs and not everytime it worth buying/selling it, recently the price went from 0.027 to 0.02 because of some hacks so at the moment it does not worth buying as the exchange rate on mostly every coin is decreasing because of bitcoin so yes it's a good time for buy.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 09, 2018, 01:59:13 PM
I think the altcoin worth to buying right now is Ripple. Why ? Because Ripple continue to show of price increases when Bitcoin experienced attacks on the domestic market and outside. Another advantage of Ripple is that it is unaffected by various speculations or rumours. The ripple value is predicted to be $ 1 - $ 2 by 2018 and this is quite realistic to achieve. NEO can also be another alternative because NEO demand has never been down since 2016. Many analysis sure in the middle of 2018, prices of NEO will increase to $ 100

Ripple may be worth buying simply because it is backed by most banks, and has gain a lot of traction recently. Despite this, it is a centralized digital payments platform unlike many cryptocurrencies in existence. If I were to choose a more decentralized version of Ripple, it would be Stellar as it is very similar to the former.

As for NEO, I believe that it is worth buying too since it was a huge potential of gaining traction in the markets over the long term. In many ways, I see it as a better alternative for smart contracts than Ethereum due to the way it was designed. Separating "GAS" from the main token "NEO" is a clever idea, as well as making use of PoS for smart contracts. Add to this the ability to write or develop smart contracts in most of the popular programming languages known today, and NEO has quite an advantage over Ethereum with this. Even still, Ethereum has made some strides too and it may be worth buying and hodling for the long term as it shifts from PoW to PoS soon.

Nevertheless, Ripple, NEO, and Ethereum should be within your top priorities for buying and holding over the long term. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
February 09, 2018, 12:28:53 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

I think do not just focus on some coins only if we want to trade. All coins have their own chances, there are also coins that seem to be dead instantly, but the development has a chance to raise the price coins, Like registering in some markets.
Activity: 308
February 09, 2018, 11:29:58 AM
Yup, the alternatives coins are worth it to buy since it will provide you income just like bitcoin the difference is the altcoin provides lower income unlike in bitcoin.
Activity: 336
February 09, 2018, 07:19:24 AM
besides bitcoin, theer are a lot of altcoins which alo have potential to give you a bigger profit, try to involve in an altcoin and when you learn everything about that , then invest in there, besides bitcoins, I have coins of LetitRide and in the previous two days it gave me a good profit. and hope it will continue to increase. Same like that you can also choose a good coin for you.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
February 09, 2018, 07:16:06 AM
almost all alts on a support level because of this btc dip, I am believe protocol coins like eth will thrive more in this violate market, because you know they bring more value.
Activity: 58
February 09, 2018, 07:11:11 AM
Many altcoins worth to buying. Altcoins good investment for make good profits. This year many altcoins growth will go to high. Ethereum is best one of the altcoin. It's great potential buy more ETH will get more profit in long-term.
Activity: 322
February 09, 2018, 06:10:31 AM
Ethereum
Ripple
Cardano
Litecoin
NEM
Stellar
NEO
IOTA
Dash
Monero
TRON

These would be some suggestions by me!
Activity: 252
February 09, 2018, 06:05:38 AM
For me, investing in Ethereum is more worth than any other coins. Ethereum really makes me happy these days. Up and down movement of its price is normal but how its worth really impressed me.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
February 09, 2018, 06:05:00 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
I think it is worth buying but you need do research before you really buy in any coins.
Activity: 280
February 09, 2018, 05:57:09 AM
Weird question. Look at the top 10 coins, and you will understand how wrong you are. Also note that behind each coin is a real project
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
February 09, 2018, 05:40:15 AM
Don't say that everything is a shit coin, some are shitcoins but not all alt coins. There are some coins like Bitcoin with a high potential, good to invest in long term or short term, it is Ethereum and Ripple. Another thing if you want a coin with a high potential,you can go to coinmarketcap.
Activity: 70
February 09, 2018, 05:32:04 AM
I have decided to sell almost all my coins for BTC. I think personally this is the best. I find it too difficult to follow or see when a coin might be good in the future or  not.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
February 09, 2018, 05:16:57 AM
Ripple,Monero,Dash,Eth

Same as my list mate. I trust these coins for different purposes. For long term investments, I would go for Monero and Ethereum. For short term, I would go for Ripple and Dash. I think these coins are those with the most potential right now. They can be held or be sold as well for fair profit, not as big as you can get from Bitcoin investment, but fair enough to be considered a "win" type of gain. Also, the two I chose for long term of two of the most enduring altcoins in the market, they at least hold a sense of safety, which in turn could also make your investment somewhat safe.
Jump to: