Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 116. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 3
I need a break!
February 05, 2018, 08:47:12 AM
Yes of course alternative coins is worth buying and yes you are correct that there are lots of alternative coins that is considered a shit coin or worthless as well. But there are lots of alternative coins that is worth investing as well and that can gain a lot if you will compare to bitcoin. You just need to learn how to spot a worth investing alternative coin to worthless one, In fact before putting any kind of money in this industry you should do some research and study first invest your time and effort and you will have a good position in crypto world.

That is a great piece of advice for any new investor Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
February 05, 2018, 12:32:32 AM
For now see the price of alt coins if you think cheap and future price will increase. Buy as much money as you have. Because if the price will go up it is an advantage for you.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 10:35:32 PM
Yes of course alternative coins is worth buying and yes you are correct that there are lots of alternative coins that is considered a shit coin or worthless as well. But there are lots of alternative coins that is worth investing as well and that can gain a lot if you will compare to bitcoin. You just need to learn how to spot a worth investing alternative coin to worthless one, In fact before putting any kind of money in this industry you should do some research and study first invest your time and effort and you will have a good position in crypto world.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 10:34:20 PM
Alt coins is worth buying? Definitely Yes because when you buy that altcoin you must update it if the price in the market is increasing it depends of how much value in your altcoin don't think its not worth it.
Activity: 3
February 04, 2018, 10:30:16 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

I don't know about a specific coin to actually invest on but it's more of a research game and really looking at trends and predictions. From what i see ETH and litecoins are strong, but again I'm no expert. But if you're looking at 100 coins then i suggest going for newer one that costs almost nothing then see what happens there. Of course I'm not telling you to blindly invest, just really look at ehats happening with that [Suspicious link removed]d hunting bub

You do realise that you're replying to a post from 2015? Just letting you know.  Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
February 04, 2018, 10:10:09 PM
According to me Ripple, ethereum, Neo and sonm are really worth buying.Ethereum is hottest among all altcoins.These altcoins have really great potential, investing in these altcoins only give you profits.

ETH and Neo are the best altcoins to buy for now,
Its price will increase soon, both of them are very good for a long-term investment.
this is the best time to invest more on them, it's very worth it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 10:06:22 PM
Monero , ripple and ethereum that i would recommend a lot of my friend recommend me this three coin and if i recommend it to othrre i will recommend this esoecially the ethrreum because this is the silver coin due to its price ans well known coin and if were investing i will recommend it to them too
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
February 04, 2018, 09:46:39 PM

five valuable coins to buy for me are ripple, ethereum, nem, dash and xlm because the five coins have a pretty good value to invest
Activity: 476
February 04, 2018, 09:29:54 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

I don't know about a specific coin to actually invest on but it's more of a research game and really looking at trends and predictions. From what i see ETH and litecoins are strong, but again I'm no expert. But if you're looking at 100 coins then i suggest going for newer one that costs almost nothing then see what happens there. Of course I'm not telling you to blindly invest, just really look at ehats happening with that coin. Good hunting bub
Activity: 3
February 04, 2018, 09:24:44 PM
VIVA LA IOTA!  Grin

Great partnerships (Volkswagen, Bosch, Tokyo, Taipei, etc.)  and future real world uses. Also, not a blockchain technology, so it's not held back by the same limitations.
Activity: 211
February 04, 2018, 09:00:16 AM
According to me Ripple, ethereum, Neo and sonm are really worth buying.Ethereum is hottest among all altcoins.These altcoins have really great potential, investing in these altcoins only give you profits.
Activity: 37
February 04, 2018, 08:09:16 AM
Trinity as its supporting NEO
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
February 04, 2018, 08:06:47 AM
I put my money on ethereum. This coin will probably be prime investment for this year, maybe Im wrong but this is my opinion. We saw bitcoin price going up last year think that this year will be good for ethereum investing cuz think we will see ethereum going over 3000 this year.
In my opinion, Bitcoin and Ethereum are growing in this year, the value of Bitcoin needs to correction below $10,000 and we had many signals since last month. I wasn't surprised when the price of Bitcoin dumped below $8,000 because this value just reached MA 20 of Bollinger Band (Chart Month).
Activity: 308
January 31, 2018, 08:12:37 PM

In my own opinion, this is the only altcoins that is worth investing since i tried to look at their statistics on coinmarketcap.com , Monero, Ethereum and Zcash. Monero's value is good and slowly growing while Zcash has a lot of miners out there who is mining this coin. Ethereum is the hottest coin because every consumer is now interested on investing on eth coins and that's the reason why the value is keep on increasing in the market.
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
January 31, 2018, 07:59:14 PM
Just wanted to share with you crypto project we launched couple months ago - https://www.cryptomoons.com

Crypto Moons is the easiest way for an investor to find New, Preparing to moon, Mooning, Mooned cryptocurrencies.

To do super targeted search you can use filter. Plus we have news feed for whole site and each cryptocurrency.
In couple minutes, by doing simple filtering and checking projects we found couple new gems which can 50x - 100x in half year - year time.

Here are some examples:

Up to 100x Investment Recommendation - https://www.cryptomoons.com/coin/telcoin
Company plans to allow users send money fast by working with mobile providers. Good alternative to western union.

At least 20x - 50x Investment Recommendation - https://www.cryptomoons.com/coin/anryze
Distributed computing network for speech recognition.

10x...30x in 1 year or faster - https://www.cryptomoons.com/coin/selfkey
SelfKey is a Blockchain based digital identity system that allows individuals and companies to truly own, control and manage their digital identity, and instantly access Citizenship and Residency by Investment, Company Incorporation, Fintech Products, Token Sales, Exchanges and much more.

If you like this idea of the project, please try it. Also we would appreciate if you write something about Crypto Moons on your website or just link to it.

In case you don't have time to do your own research about which projects will moon and you are looking where to invest, please get access to our Premium community membership where we post mid-long term investment recommendations: https://www.cryptomoons.com/premium
Activity: 406
January 31, 2018, 07:57:02 PM

I think ethereum is the first thing that comes to mind from subconsumers that are worth buying, and then I think it is a neo .
I am believing that altcoins is still worth buying because there are so many altcoins that is very promising and have a very nice future the best example for that is the ripple even the price of ripple is very low but the future of it is very nice and for me we shoul still buy altcoins.
Activity: 214
January 31, 2018, 07:52:48 PM
the best alt coins right now that im seeing are ICX icon because korea and asia are starting to open up the markets again and ICX could potentially have nodes which will be huge for the coin... easily a $20+ coin imo
Activity: 56
January 31, 2018, 06:39:54 PM
MONEY BACK COIN (MNBK)

https://projectmoneyback.org
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
January 31, 2018, 04:09:47 AM
I put my money on ethereum. This coin will probably be prime investment for this year, maybe Im wrong but this is my opinion. We saw bitcoin price going up last year think that this year will be good for ethereum investing cuz think we will see ethereum going over 3000 this year.
Activity: 191
January 30, 2018, 09:17:07 PM
You need to explore every altcon, before you invest in it your money. Because, there are a lot of coins that have a good potential for investing.  For me altcoin worth buying is Ethereum. It is low as of now but can gradually increase. There is always a second option of bitcoin.
Jump to: