Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 115. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 05:13:43 AM
KB3  ZCL  SUPPOCOIN SOCIALSEND My best 04 altcoin for 2018
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 05:12:43 AM
Coins that have real uses will recover and the ones that were just hype won't do so well.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
February 09, 2018, 05:12:36 AM
Buy coins with small market cap with decent volume, they have the best potential for growth but on the other hand they are likely to be expensive.ROI will be more if u go in big .
icon
rchain
kaibernetwork
arkblock
utrust
ethos
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
February 09, 2018, 05:11:15 AM
Alt Coins are worth buying because you could get rich if it captivates the block chain community. It's as if it captivates but if not then sorry, you'll just add up to people who invested on the so called shit coin and losses their money but wait, what if it increase its value then it's worth it. My point is that investment is not worthy if nothing will ever come back. But if you gain from it, then it's good. Just keep on researching and updating your information regarding block chain to get benefit from it.
Activity: 164
February 09, 2018, 05:08:48 AM
Bountie and Bonum are doing really well right now, would definitely recommend!
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
https://bwex.co/
February 09, 2018, 05:07:38 AM
Yes, they do.
There are many altcoins which are really good and you should buy them.
You can go to coinmarketcap and find some good altcoins for you there.
Activity: 266
February 09, 2018, 05:01:40 AM
 I'd prefer to buy Stellar, because it has a great potential and the price is rather low.
There is a good profit to be made by buying it now.
Activity: 210
February 09, 2018, 02:19:17 AM
I always seeing eth, ltc, xrp and xmr as a good altcoin to invest and now im planning to add omg in my portfolio.
Im eyeing this coin now as I read many good things about this like good coin circulation and support. Even its undervalued now like waves I put my hopes to this as soon it will have a high value
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
February 09, 2018, 12:39:36 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

Shit coins and dead coins are just few coins that were being discussed here. There are still a lot of active coins in the different exchanges. First you have to do is to find a good exchange where you can select coins that can be invested. Once listed, these coins are already active and have value. Second, research about that coin and do your own invistigation especially the price.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
February 09, 2018, 12:24:31 AM
No doubts, that this year will be "year of ETH", but as we all know, more we diversify more our funds are safe. To have funds safe put 20% in BTC, 30% in ETH and rest in random 5 coins from top10 marketcap. If anyone whant more, can put 10% in cheap new coins. (My favorite is Syscoin Wink ) That is my strategy.

That's all well and good, but I don't think a good investment strategy includes 'pick some random 5 coins in top 10 and put your money in there'. People need to do more research before buying.
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
February 08, 2018, 11:45:29 PM
No doubts, that this year will be "year of ETH", but as we all know, more we diversify more our funds are safe. To have funds safe put 20% in BTC, 30% in ETH and rest in random 5 coins from top10 marketcap. If anyone whant more, can put 10% in cheap new coins. (My favorite is Syscoin Wink ) That is my strategy.
Activity: 121
February 08, 2018, 07:04:23 PM
I am willing to invest more for Ethereum. It is the strongest altcoins that I have right now and I know that it will be the coin in the second place next to Bitcoin. Neo is the best altcoins to buy for now,Its price will increase soon,
I like your choise. Ethereum is one of the best coins now, but NEO platform's crypto currency is much like Ethereum, but the goal of the project is to create a new "smart" digital economy of the future. Moreover, the government of China and the Ministry of Economy of the country are interested in this project, and Microsoft China, Alibaba and Hyperledger are among the partners.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 02:38:26 AM
I am willing to invest more for Ethereum. It is the strongest altcoins that I have right now and I know that it will be the coin in the second place next to Bitcoin. Neo is the best altcoins to buy for now,Its price will increase soon,
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
February 08, 2018, 02:37:20 AM
This year will definitely belong to Ethereum, but I think it is worth to look closer at Syscoin - they will soon implement masternodes and a few other upgrades. I think this coin has a very big potential!
Activity: 214
February 08, 2018, 02:18:43 AM
what does everything think about ETHOS ?? supposedly will hold all crypto coins in one wallet??? could be HUGE if it works out
Activity: 266
February 06, 2018, 11:31:30 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
Certainly very worth buying for altcoin that has good potential in the future. So before you buy altcoin, learn first about altcoin that you will buy so you avoid losses and scammers. Yes there is altcoin that has a good reputation besides bitcoin, you can see in the top 10 marketcap.
Activity: 228
February 06, 2018, 11:24:32 AM
it seems like a suitable time to buy altcoin is currently because I see altcoins today most of them are modest.
Activity: 126
February 06, 2018, 11:10:09 AM
Some altcoins are the most are not recommend to invest in. Do research on your own to find good investment. I thing Maryjanecoin, Potcoin, Dashcoin, NXT, NeM and joincoin are possible good coins for a long term investment.
Activity: 238
February 05, 2018, 10:33:33 AM
If you cannot decide which altcoin to buy, better buy an altcoin that is already stable and known by many. To lessen the risk better buy Ethereum ,NEO and Monero as a long term  investment and keep it in a hardwallet  to secure your investment.
Activity: 434
February 05, 2018, 10:22:51 AM
I think the altcoin worth to buying right now is Ripple. Why ? Because Ripple continue to show of price increases when Bitcoin experienced attacks on the domestic market and outside. Another advantage of Ripple is that it is unaffected by various speculations or rumours. The ripple value is predicted to be $ 1 - $ 2 by 2018 and this is quite realistic to achieve. NEO can also be another alternative because NEO demand has never been down since 2016. Many analysis sure in the middle of 2018, prices of NEO will increase to $ 100
Jump to: