Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 134. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 10:05:14 PM
There are really a lot of altcoins out there. But most of them are actually, just what you said, "shit coins". I think you should invest in altcoins that already proven itself in terms of value and existence. Coins that are already in the market for a long time proves to be the best choice for investment. In my opinion, ethereum, litecoin, dash, monero, waves, and ripple are some of the most reliable altcoins out there aside from bitcoin. They already proven themselves and their value are continuously increasing in general, making them profitable for investment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 10:03:34 PM

if I think altcoin is good to be played in the short and medium term, this time altcoin is declining because of the effects of bitcoin prices that jump too high but suitable to buy altcoin in the present time if later bitcoin has stabilized aletcoin price will continue upward. and its time to be sold and hold bitcoin then on the turn back,
therefore I if to play my money through tradingan altcoin because it promises
Activity: 294
December 12, 2017, 08:46:16 PM
Of course there are altcoin that are worth investing. You just to choose the coins that have a great back up and great plan ahead. Not just a coin that doesnt have a long term plan
Activity: 22
December 12, 2017, 08:29:30 PM
I'm still thinking NEO and WTC will go higher, so much potential... they just go down because bitcoin is going huge for now but when it will slow down you will see them both come back!!
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
December 12, 2017, 07:45:33 PM
from now on maybe it should be read from this forum about a good coin just to be more excited again to collect alt-coin
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 07:34:21 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
I disagree because alt-coin is now continuing to rise in price and more and more people hunted
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
December 12, 2017, 07:28:02 PM
For me, i would love to buy some worhtless altcoin at the moment,i am really determined of having some altcoins even to those coins that seems lifeless, because i trust that in the long run it will become useful and actively growing in the market, but all i need this momentis patience to wait a long time to awaken sleeping coins, and I trust my instinct that the dead coins will rise in the future too😊
Yes, i completely agree with you. Now we should keep patient to wait, I believe it will go up in the future. If you decide to invest Altcoins, you must think positively. Keep an eye on it frequently, sometimes I think that you should better to take risks  because we can not know for sure how eveything will in investing. You should be flexible, a bit more careful and decisive, especially believing in yourself is the only key which makes you gain benefits easilly.

Currently is the best time to trading altcoin, remember, it means trading, it does not mean you should to buy altcoin for holding long term. Trading with high liquidity is one of the interesting of altcoin market. It is stronger than Bitcoin, example Litecoin, from $100 to $300 within few days.
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
December 12, 2017, 07:58:26 AM
you can give deep Onion a look. for the last 2-3 weeks there has been a continuous increase in price (currently around 3$) and the best thing is this coin is airdropped TWICE a week, completely free. Just have a look at the forum and you will understand why deep onion could be seeing more then 100x times growth in 2018
Keeps increasing because of low volume, which makes it much easier for bots to keep the price stable in terms of BTC. BTC went up, so DO benefited from it because it has low volume and a lot of market manipulation. And the new rules make it a ponzi.

Meanwhile, Waves is still preparing for liftoff. Launch party for the new client is on Wednesday, so the price will go up a lot on that day, then correct a little bit and pump massively to $30+ on Friday when the client goes live. Last chance to get on board. Next year Waves will be way over $100 too.
Activity: 56
December 12, 2017, 07:43:06 AM
you can give deep Onion a look. for the last 2-3 weeks there has been a continuous increase in price (currently around 3$) and the best thing is this coin is airdropped TWICE a week, completely free. Just have a look at the forum and you will understand why deep onion could be seeing more then 100x times growth in 2018
Activity: 181
Merit: 12
December 12, 2017, 12:26:04 AM
For me, i would love to buy some worhtless altcoin at the moment,i am really determined of having some altcoins even to those coins that seems lifeless, because i trust that in the long run it will become useful and actively growing in the market, but all i need this momentis patience to wait a long time to awaken sleeping coins, and I trust my instinct that the dead coins will rise in the future too😊
Yes, i completely agree with you. Now we should keep patient to wait, I believe it will go up in the future. If you decide to invest Altcoins, you must think positively. Keep an eye on it frequently, sometimes I think that you should better to take risks  because we can not know for sure how eveything will in investing. You should be flexible, a bit more careful and decisive, especially believing in yourself is the only key which makes you gain benefits easilly.
Activity: 172
December 11, 2017, 10:01:22 AM

EINSTEINIUM (EMC2) ! the price is 1.65$ right now. coinmarketcap is no updated with the correct supply. 50 million coins of the total supply got burned yesterday (~25%)

and there will be a big announcement on 19 dec

Activity: 168
Merit: 120
December 11, 2017, 09:55:19 AM
I mean for sure there are lots of alternative coins worth buying in the cryptocurrency your investments just doesn't stop at bitcoin because if you've done your research you will know that bitcoin is not just the coin here in the crypto world that is gonna give you a good return in your earning there also ethereum, bittrex, and etc.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
December 11, 2017, 09:43:00 AM
same here mate,im buying low price altcoin now.because of bitcoin
supremacy the alts remains drop so my weapon is patience for those alts to
pump,and i believe sooner it will maybe next year i predict.

To the Op try to buy any alts that comes to your way just those
lowbies alts that has good project
Activity: 69
December 11, 2017, 09:33:28 AM
BTC forever Grin
But, seriously, take a look at the e-Chat project. They have a great working MVP, professional advisors and unique features like Crypto-like, for example.
https://ico.echat.io/
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
December 11, 2017, 09:24:22 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

Among all the altcoins ethereum is the one with the most potential to grow in my opinion as what I have observed it is gradually increasing and might also have a growth spurt like bitcoin when it continues to grow in value. I am considering to hold atleast 1 or 2 eth for now but most of my friends are already investing to it now.

ETH has potential, like so many others. But the top 20~30 altcoins are already very inflated and I' afrais they will collapse any minute.

Check the price for these stocks today in NASDAQ:

Alphabet - 1,049 USD
Apple - 170 USD
Tesla - 341 USD
Microsoft - 84 USD

How can ETH, BCH, BTG, XMR be worth more than these companies?

Good altcoins are the one with max growth potential, and amongst them DMD stands out. It's not in the top 100, and that is in fact an added value because it shows it still has a lot of potential for future growth.
Activity: 144
December 11, 2017, 06:35:53 AM

Among all the altcoins ethereum is the one with the most potential to grow in my opinion as what I have observed it is gradually increasing and might also have a growth spurt like bitcoin when it continues to grow in value. I am considering to hold atleast 1 or 2 eth for now but most of my friends are already investing to it now.
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
December 11, 2017, 06:14:16 AM
Altcoins are surely worth buying if you see one that has potential to be successful.

I've invested in trade.io and im pleased so far. Thanks to their strong solid team and the support they have given to the community they are making this a great ICO.
Activity: 126
December 11, 2017, 03:01:18 AM
TELCOIN - A cryptocurrency distributed by your telecom provider and available to anyone everywhere.

ALL INFORMATION ON OUR ICO

https://www.telco.in/ico/#

Join our Telegram if you have any questions 

https://t.me/telcoincommunity

AS SEEN ON
CNBC - https://youtu.be/oc7xTtTnXxs
Inc. - https://www.inc.com/bill-carmody/4-revolutions-made-possible-by-blockchain-economy.html
South China Morning Post - http://www.scmp.com/business/money/stock-talk/article/2123032/telcoin-eyes-fundraising-cryptocurrency-demand-asia-rises

Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 11, 2017, 02:54:35 AM
i think IOTA will grow up and POWR ( Power Ledger ) and Monero ( XMR )
Activity: 56
December 11, 2017, 02:47:44 AM
ETH, NEM, NXT, NEO are good coins. But think carefully, it all depends on you. If you do not want to risk it better do not buy it.
Jump to: