Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 132. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 265
December 16, 2017, 10:21:14 AM
you can give deep Onion a look. for the last 2-3 weeks there has been a continuous increase in price (currently around 3$) and the best thing is this coin is airdropped TWICE a week, completely free. Just have a look at the forum and you will understand why deep onion could be seeing more then 100x times growth in 2018
Keeps increasing because of low volume, which makes it much easier for bots to keep the price stable in terms of BTC. BTC went up, so DO benefited from it because it has low volume and a lot of market manipulation. And the new rules make it a ponzi.

Meanwhile, Waves is still preparing for liftoff. Launch party for the new client is on Wednesday, so the price will go up a lot on that day, then correct a little bit and pump massively to $30+ on Friday when the client goes live. Last chance to get on board. Next year Waves will be way over $100 too.

I agree!
In 2018 Waves will be way over $100
My favoutite altcoin for 2018 is WAVES!

Waves Ng isn't just a fork and the system will be faster.
Waves NG is a revolution in the blockchain ecosystem and a huge step forward!

Moscow Exchange will use waves in 2018! 

The platform is built in partnership with Waves, the public blockchain project designed by Russian physicist and local crypto currency guru Sasha Ivanov in Moscow.

https://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2017/08/30/moscow-stock-exchange-opens-to-crypto-currency-trade/&refURL=https://www.google.at/&referrer=https://www.google.at/

be prepared for the major steps upwards!
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/WAVESBTC/V7qH3VIu-The-ultimate-Waves-triangle-breakout/
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
December 16, 2017, 10:10:14 AM
For a long shot, I suggest BIS https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bismuth/
Reason. The guy who told me about it also suggested Raiblocks XRB which i bought, but chickened out too early and sold at evens. It went up X5over the next few days Sad

NEM should give a good return over the next 6 months also

Deeponion? perhaps as they have one of the best marketing strategies out there.
I like deeponion because of the strong community, that is necessary to see a continues growth of the project.
So far the price is already good but privacy coin will be more in demand in the future and deeponion has the best features amount others.
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018
December 16, 2017, 06:55:40 AM
For a long shot, I suggest BIS https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bismuth/
Reason. The guy who told me about it also suggested Raiblocks XRB which i bought, but chickened out too early and sold at evens. It went up X5over the next few days Sad

NEM should give a good return over the next 6 months also

Deeponion? perhaps as they have one of the best marketing strategies out there.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 06:48:49 AM
Most of the people would have undoubtedly mentioned about Ethereum. Currently, Eth prices have almost doubled from what it was in the last week. I suggest new potential Alt coins, such as ACC or Nuls which have excellent project setup and product/service to back their cryptocurrencies are worth buying, as that won't be dumped easily, people are definitely holding them whoever has such coins. So, research well before buying any of them.
Activity: 186
Merit: 13
December 16, 2017, 06:39:49 AM
The only trusted altcoins which I really trust the most is ether, ltc and bcc. Thats all from my list.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
December 16, 2017, 06:11:07 AM
The best bet is to invest in undervalued alcoins that are steadily making their way, even when BTC is breaking records.

This coin has a lot of growth potential!

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 05:22:54 AM
In my opinion, alt coins that are worth buying are ETH, LTC, IOTA and XRP. You should do research on your own, and decide for your own.
Activity: 70
December 16, 2017, 05:04:51 AM
Today, there are many altcoins that are well developed and managed. Like ETH and XRP for example, they are very attractive altcoins for diversifying our investments other than bitcoins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 04:29:27 AM
if you ask me to increase bitcoin than yes the ultimate goal is to increase bitcoin through some altcoins.
Bitcoin price is currently almost18k$, so it is very much difficulty involved in buying bitcoin, so alternative coins could be the altcoins. Altcoins really have a good future, so it is better to go with some altcoins that give good lead in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 04:22:16 AM
The altcoin is worth buying it no doubts about that but you should only pick altcoins that are trust worthy and have a good plan too.
Otherwise its not worth it and even dangerous for sure.
Yeah I'm agree with your speculations. Because now the price of altcoin began to soar up the price. such as a ethereum price. Now it price is $700.93. I get the informations from https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/ethereum/usd. You can check on this platform page.
I suggest you immediately trading, mining and invest in eth. Because It's the second plan from bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 644
POINTPAY
December 16, 2017, 03:47:49 AM
if you ask me to increase bitcoin than yes the ultimate goal is to increase bitcoin through some altcoins.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
December 16, 2017, 03:29:45 AM

if I think altcoin is good to be played in the short and medium term, this time altcoin is declining because of the effects of bitcoin prices that jump too high but suitable to buy altcoin in the present time if later bitcoin has stabilized aletcoin price will continue upward. and its time to be sold and hold bitcoin then on the turn back,
therefore I if to play my money through tradingan altcoin because it promises
There is no doubt in this fact that bitcoin has huge effect on the market prices of altcoins. With the pumps and dumps in bitcoin, altcoins do suffer but with the passage of time, altcoins will become stable in market or like their market will grow large. Bitcoin is the one which is the father of these altcoins so they need to depend on bitcoin. Neo is no way bad coin at all, it is great coin for some decent profit.
In fact there are still some good altcoin which have good potential to increase its price. For example in ripple, waves Etherium have still good potential to increase its price, We can always  see that there always remain as good volume. In future we can also expect good increase in the price of these altcoins.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 02:02:29 AM
eth lend to the moon, already x3.
will have a free airdrop coins on january
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
December 16, 2017, 01:59:25 AM
Fluidledger will match Bitcoins price after the FREE ICO. 100,000 USD possible Profit for no outlay. Fluidledger are serious players and are going for no 1 market capitalization.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
December 16, 2017, 01:14:32 AM

if I think altcoin is good to be played in the short and medium term, this time altcoin is declining because of the effects of bitcoin prices that jump too high but suitable to buy altcoin in the present time if later bitcoin has stabilized aletcoin price will continue upward. and its time to be sold and hold bitcoin then on the turn back,
therefore I if to play my money through tradingan altcoin because it promises
There is no doubt in this fact that bitcoin has huge effect on the market prices of altcoins. With the pumps and dumps in bitcoin, altcoins do suffer but with the passage of time, altcoins will become stable in market or like their market will grow large. Bitcoin is the one which is the father of these altcoins so they need to depend on bitcoin. Neo is no way bad coin at all, it is great coin for some decent profit.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
December 14, 2017, 08:12:35 PM
Litecoin
Ethereum
Raiden
AppCoins
choose Ethereum and Litecoin to put on your investment list I think is very good. the coin is very good for investment, trade, and mining therefore I really like Ethereum and Litecoin
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
December 14, 2017, 06:36:05 PM
Stellar Lumens seems technically very interesting and could become big in the future.

The future belongs to the PoS coins as Pow mining will soon became totally unsustainable like it became unprofitable for most domestic miners.

But PoS is profitable for everybody, and it can be done with a Rasberry Pi! This is the future...
Activity: 42
December 14, 2017, 01:47:11 PM
Litecoin
Ethereum
Raiden
AppCoins
Activity: 101
December 14, 2017, 12:47:33 PM
Stellar Lumens seems technically very interesting and could become big in the future.
Activity: 218
Merit: 11
December 14, 2017, 10:46:56 AM
One who made me into the bitcoin community suggested that ripple will grow good these days. He has suggested to invest into ripple as well some other ico that hasn't gained value making itself listed to the exchanges.
Jump to: