Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 133. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
December 14, 2017, 10:43:50 AM
Now the Crypto currency market is very unstable, so if you invest in a long, it's probably only bitcoin. All altkoins are very dependent on bitcoin and investing in long ones would not become them (except for a few coins).
I agree on this if you are looking for a long time investment you should not buy anything but bitcoin and keep it. but if you want to play on the market and you have the ability to research for the right coin to bet on, well I would refer having altcoin for a short term this might give huge income too, like what's happening now on litecoin and new also 1st.
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
December 14, 2017, 10:39:03 AM
You can buy anything from Top 50, even Top 100 now. Every coin has its turn lately. I had Ethereum and Waves, I made tons of money from them. I have Neo and Omg, I'm doing good figures with them too.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
December 14, 2017, 10:34:33 AM
Now the Crypto currency market is very unstable, so if you invest in a long, it's probably only bitcoin. All altkoins are very dependent on bitcoin and investing in long ones would not become them (except for a few coins).
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 10:23:36 AM
In my experience Alt coins in some other ways are worth buying,..Because few of them are legit though majority of it are scams.
But Alt coins for a newbie is a big help starting point for them to encounter and experience to have a coins that will convert into Bitcoins.
Actually,  because of alt coins bitcoins became more popular just like a sky rocket,  so its really worth buying.
Activity: 112
December 14, 2017, 09:21:26 AM
Some of my List of Good altcoins i considered to invest too
some of it is already have on my portfolio:
> LTC
> NEO
> ETH
> DASH
> IOTA
> OMG

this are some and still that worth buying and worth keeping for
a long period of time and wait for it to increase the price of a specific coin ,
the concept and the output we want is to EARN right?
the longer and the continuous the development of the coin and the more
it get recognized not just in price but more importantly it's usage
in here you will and can assess if that specific altcoin has a good future or not.

this is are some of my LIST of coin that worth to buy and keep in my Opinion.
Activity: 317
December 14, 2017, 08:48:27 AM
I will recommend Envion coin and Tokenpay coin, i think they are both good.Tokenpay already has a successful presale while Envion will kick off theirs tomorrow.
Activity: 89
December 14, 2017, 08:47:01 AM
there so many worth altcoin for buying to give some profit. but try to invest on the top 3 coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin. they are the best three in crypto now. will be wise if you take action to invest on them. they have brilliant development.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 08:43:51 AM
of course there are a lot of scam coins with the amount of new coins rising this is no wonder, everybody wants to make quick bucks. you have to actually put enough research into a project you are interested in and aim for mid to long term in my opinion. ICO can be huge gainer if you chose well, for example everybody said ETN is scam now look at the price still 5-6 times higher then i bought in the ICO
Activity: 70
December 14, 2017, 08:41:33 AM
if I think to buy alt coin it seems I will not buy, because now many new coins are looking for marketing targets so to buy alt coin seems unfortunately less agree especially now the market is dominated by new coins, so in my opinion I will not buy alt coin.
Due to a lot of scam altcoin come up recently which most of them even died in a week I think investing in old coin like dogecoin and litecoin is safer both have a strong community support and the current price is a good entry point for new investors.
Litecoin this week gain its value up to 2.7% at 0.0089btc
Maybe in a couple weeks the price will up again
Activity: 308
December 14, 2017, 07:16:25 AM
if I think to buy alt coin it seems I will not buy, because now many new coins are looking for marketing targets so to buy alt coin seems unfortunately less agree especially now the market is dominated by new coins, so in my opinion I will not buy alt coin.
Activity: 145
December 14, 2017, 05:27:15 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
Yes there is a coin called EDU coin which still didn’t came on to the exchange. But as soon as it will come on to the exchange it is going to grow at very high rate. Because they have chosen Education as their primary goal. It is developed by OS university team. Education is the only primary thing that every will fight to get it.Ot is based on Ethereum platform.
Activity: 252
December 14, 2017, 05:14:04 AM
To decide which coins are worthy buying, I think the most important factor is the invest team, and whether the project team has done something that you can see (also touch, use), if yes, your invest will not lose too much.
Activity: 308
December 14, 2017, 03:32:04 AM
There are some which are worth buying like Strat,Ripple,Monero,Dash,Eth,Nem
Activity: 154
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth
December 14, 2017, 03:31:17 AM
Not all altcoins are worth buying because there is no assurance of sure growth of profit. But if you come to think how bitcoin has become, you will realize, if only we we knew earlier we should've invested and planted a lot of patience, we would have reaped a lot now. If I were you, I would be investing a little on those altcoin that is in the bottom of the list. You may not know how they will become someday.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
New Era of Freelancing
December 14, 2017, 03:13:21 AM
Always buy those undervalued coins. There are a lot of them. I will give you some : xem, utrust, waves, iota, maidsafe. That coins are my prospective coins that are undervalue. Aside from those, ethereum is one though pricey. Neo is one. Try to search on them and analyze their features why they are for keeps.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
December 14, 2017, 02:46:04 AM
Decred for sure and also WAVES! I really love how mining works on Decred coin and have been doing it for some months. You don't even need to use your computer and you can earn 1.5%~ the amount you have per month by doing it.

How can you do mining for Decred coin? Please do shed some light on this. Thanks
can you give us an idea of how coin mining works? it looks very well understood but if you want to give an explanation would be very useful. because as far as I am mining it requires a certain coin and has a high selling value.
Maybe masternodes like Syscoin? Btw on sys you will get up to 60 percent ROI first few months assuming less than 500 masternodes and 30 percent ones 1000 masternodes we project over 1 year. Then I implemented a seniority system like todays bond market which gives increased ROI every 4 months (3%) up to 3 years (27%), the longer you bond the better ROI. So your best bet to own any masternode in syscoin is now if your new otherwise will be quite expensive later on when actually live (q1 2018)
Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
December 14, 2017, 02:38:43 AM
Decred for sure and also WAVES! I really love how mining works on Decred coin and have been doing it for some months. You don't even need to use your computer and you can earn 1.5%~ the amount you have per month by doing it.

How can you do mining for Decred coin? Please do shed some light on this. Thanks
can you give us an idea of how coin mining works? it looks very well understood but if you want to give an explanation would be very useful. because as far as I am mining it requires a certain coin and has a high selling value.
KCR
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 02:20:08 AM

Activity: 336
December 12, 2017, 11:45:07 PM
I already invested in these coins, LTC, VRC annd XRP, i think for me these are the best ones, still you need to search on your own and be careful to invest.
Also keep in mind the saying "Invest what you can afford to lose." so that even if you lose its not gonna hurt you much.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
December 12, 2017, 10:19:41 PM
All PoW coins will soon hit a wall as power consumption becomes unsustainable.

The most promising altcoins are the PoS v3 ones, no question about that. Among those, only a few have a real plan for the upcoming years, supported by a serious and honest dev team.

Take a look at this:

Check out these numbers:

https://masternodes.online/currencies/DMD/

https://www.mybitsend.com/DMD-Backup/
Jump to: