Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 136. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
December 08, 2017, 11:44:28 AM
Ethereum's price right now is actually affordable and pretty cheap relative to it's price before. You should start on investing to ethereum right now while there are issues to be sort out, just hope that those issues will actually be sorted out and hoping ethereum to not die.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 10:36:56 AM
I would say Ripple and Monero seem the most promising at the moment (besides BTC & ETH)
You can check the cryptocurrency monitor by Tokens24: https://www.tokens24.com/coins/
By clicking on each coin you can find more details and graphs. Good luck!
Activity: 56
December 08, 2017, 09:00:41 AM
you should take at neo currently. it is the lowest it has been in btc value for months. now is a good time to buy in and it will rise around 40 $ mark again (as it did the last 4-6 weeks constantly) and you can make nice profits
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
December 08, 2017, 01:37:02 AM
Syscoin run testnet for masternodes. In February 2018 they plan to run mainnet. In my opinion it is the best moment to buy - with so huge ride of Bitcoin, price of SYS goes down alost  50% in two days. Tests are going good, so in any moment traders can start collecting coins. Now price is around $0.35 for Febryary i predict at least $1 (actually i expect $2 Wink )
We can wait more to see a dip in price, I believe once the mainnet will be successful we can expect a great increase.
Imagine how would traders pump this one because it's traded in two big exchanges like Bittrex and poloniex.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
December 07, 2017, 10:08:28 PM
Syscoin run testnet for masternodes. In February 2018 they plan to run mainnet. In my opinion it is the best moment to buy - with so huge ride of Bitcoin, price of SYS goes down alost  50% in two days. Tests are going good, so in any moment traders can start collecting coins. Now price is around $0.35 for Febryary i predict at least $1 (actually i expect $2 Wink )
Activity: 15
December 07, 2017, 10:04:06 PM
My vote for waves, ripple (For long term hold) , Neo . They may have very good future, specially waves. Waves will be big hit in 2018.

might look into iota too
December 07, 2017, 09:21:45 PM
Decred for sure and also WAVES! I really love how mining works on Decred coin and have been doing it for some months. You don't even need to use your computer and you can earn 1.5%~ the amount you have per month by doing it.
P60
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 07, 2017, 09:12:28 PM
I think BTCQ and ETH are worth buying. Since ETH is the second most popular altcoin next to Bitcoin.
Since Bitcoin is worth buying, I also see altcoin as worth buying. Altcoin is also good investment next to Bitcoin especially Ethereum. ETH is one of best Altcoins that exists in the world of cryptocurrency, it's definitely can makes you save money and gives you a bright future.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
December 07, 2017, 07:48:27 PM
My vote for waves, ripple (For long term hold) , Neo . They may have very good future, specially waves. Waves will be big hit in 2018.
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
December 07, 2017, 07:18:19 PM
Everyday, I keep in touch with google so I can make research about altcoins. Still I cannot distinguish what altcoins are worth buying. I would love to receive comments and replies from all of you who are master in this cryptocurrency world. I am a beginner but an eager learner. Thank you very much.
the fact that a panacea from this problem there is no each looking for a look at that a project, which subsequently will lie in the basis or investment or wage other way. I think that only a thorough study of information will give real positive fruit.
How to know the whale buy an altcoin? You can not know that unless the whale forget to reduce volume and buy altcoin slowly every day. Unlike normal traders, the whale are the people can be patient than anyone, they can buy an altcoin within one year before pump it in one day Smiley.
Activity: 350
Loyalty Programs on Blockchain
December 07, 2017, 06:56:47 PM
altcoins are NOT dead, wtf do i have to read here Cheesy

Alt coins are still alive, but are you confident that they will survive in 2018? Especially if bitcoin costs $ 100,000. I think under such conditions they will not survive. Therefore, I'm afraid to invest now in alt coins
Activity: 12
December 07, 2017, 06:51:01 PM
cnd,air,iota,monero
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
December 07, 2017, 06:25:34 PM
Everyday, I keep in touch with google so I can make research about altcoins. Still I cannot distinguish what altcoins are worth buying. I would love to receive comments and replies from all of you who are master in this cryptocurrency world. I am a beginner but an eager learner. Thank you very much.
the fact that a panacea from this problem there is no each looking for a look at that a project, which subsequently will lie in the basis or investment or wage other way. I think that only a thorough study of information will give real positive fruit.
December 07, 2017, 05:56:51 PM
altcoins are NOT dead, wtf do i have to read here Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
December 07, 2017, 02:38:44 PM
There are now 1333 altcoins. How many have a decent plan behind? 20%? Less?

There are many alternatives indeed, but only a few worth mentioning. My money is on DMD, but ETH is also a safe bet.
Activity: 172
December 07, 2017, 10:46:09 AM

take a look at stratis and the roadmap for december (2 major announcements)

i expect the price to go 12-15$

as i told you. nearly 11$ at this time
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 05:59:16 AM
I have already mentioned Stratis a week ago. Good job to the ones who have invested.

However, this is not the end only the beginning. Stratis has a lot of upcoming major releases until the end of this year that will increase the price much more.

Take a look for yourself https://stratisplatform.com/2017/11/24/stratis_q4_update/

Masternodes + Tumblebit on 11th Dec
ICO Platform Launch + Sidechains update in Mid Dec.
Full Node on 18th Dec
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
December 07, 2017, 05:17:44 AM
Sad to say this.. but sell all your shitcoins for the few remaining Bitcoin you have. It's over. Altcoins are dead.

You are so wrong, in so many ways. BTC is the leading coin, it has a name, an image. Many people refer to cryptocurrencies just as "bitcoins" because that's the most famous one.

However, there are many revolutionary ideas in so many other altcoins. Some of them are way better than BTC in the sense that they fill the gaps that BTC will never be able fill.

The PoW mechanism won't last for ever, in fact I believe it will soon be rendered obsolete by the rise of the new PoS 3.0 coins, like DMD and many others.

Even ETH has a roadmap that plans for a transition to PoS.

So, altcoins are here to stay!
Activity: 336
December 07, 2017, 12:29:19 AM
Activity: 89
December 07, 2017, 12:03:35 AM
Aside from bitcoin,the next best coin for me is ethereum and litecoin not only because they have sure potential they are the two best alts that stays on top for long now and investing into them is worth buying for.so try to check those two and youll find out what im telling you

I think next and litecoin is more longer than etherium but yes i agree with you most favorably in etherium they are the second best crypto currency in the world so you can count on them
yup, ethereum is the second in cryptocurrency world, now is the best time to buy it, the price is not stable yet because it has little problem in network that i heard, ethereum will be the next bitcoin, the development in this altcoin is really amazing and need to be considered.
Jump to: