Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 44. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 11:02:05 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
And now there are thousands of coins, and maybe there will still be a thousand more until the end of this year. But the same question will always get the same answer. No one can make choices other than yourself.
Activity: 178
August 01, 2018, 10:50:44 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
In my opinion eth and ripple are better worth buying now. It is a more reliable and the potential coins.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
August 01, 2018, 10:33:54 AM
the different service as developer works on strategics with details on business intelligence as referring use of option as delivering service to stands as extent to gives with growth on token price as the drawing on market with the exchange.
Activity: 35
August 01, 2018, 10:29:41 AM
I think altcoin is very worth buying ARK and Edg because I think these two coins will grow even better. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 44
August 01, 2018, 04:30:48 AM
If you use a long-term investment, it is best suited NEO, EOS
Activity: 140
August 01, 2018, 04:03:53 AM
I think the current cryptocurrencies worth buying in this market are ETH, EOS, NEO, LTC. These are very promising cryptocurrencies, and I believe that they will have a lot of room for growth, so buying them is a very good option.
Activity: 193
August 01, 2018, 04:01:20 AM
The best alt coins that i can think of are probably Ripple, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Monero.  Also now that the market has fallen off a little bit its a great opportunity to join in and start increasing your stock pile of coins. 

Maybe we shall only accumulate good coins with large market cap, they are more stable.
Activity: 224
July 31, 2018, 09:04:53 PM
I am researching on Neo. It's one of the altcoins recommended by experts or presumed to be experts. But otherwise I think there's no harm trying if the reward will be greater.
Activity: 34
July 31, 2018, 08:09:57 PM
I do trust that Altcoins merits purchasing for, I knew greater part of the in this gathering they pick up such huge numbers of times including me.

In spite of the fact that it isn't so much that as bitcoins however extremely supportive in the network. Wink
Activity: 350
July 31, 2018, 07:56:35 PM

I think there are very good coins which are giving hope for the future. In my opinion, neo and ethereum are the most innovative and the most promising coins of the world of crypto.
Activity: 86
July 31, 2018, 12:58:38 PM
why not? there are thousand altcoins in the market now and most of them are really potential to invest. You can research its history to understand and choose some coins to buy. My advice is NEM, Monero,Stellar and SXDT
Activity: 420
Merit: 134
July 31, 2018, 12:57:45 PM
if you buy alot of bitcoin and etheruem that year(2015) your rich right now bro, btw my advice to you when buying altcoins better to do your own research about the altcoin you want to invest, better to buy altcoins in top100 in CMC.

Even if you have enough money to invest on that year it is still diffult to know who's and whats project is legit. Most of the ICO that year have a promising Idea and all of it is good but its not worth investing for quite a long time because of the altcoins shortlife check all of the tokens that's been launched that year has been long gone. You are correct on investing your money but only on the top 10 altcoins that time maybe it'll give you a good profit.
Activity: 518
July 31, 2018, 08:17:42 AM
I think you should buy some interesting altcoins. Their attractive price and growth prospects in the future, so I advise you to take and choose a coin and buy them. Now the price has not risen for bitcoin, but soon it will come.

Make sure that the coin you buy has a great potential because not all coin that has a very low amount have future,there are already a shitcoin so choose the coin that have a great future like ethereum or any coin.
Activity: 126
July 31, 2018, 08:13:53 AM
altcoins that are worth buying are worth promoting as well. so if you support a coin, do promote it as well for you will also benefit thru it.
Its going to be just a waste when you wait for the dev team to do something. it would be best to help them particularly to those good coins that don't have marketing staff.
Activity: 176
July 31, 2018, 08:12:23 AM
I think you should buy some interesting altcoins. Their attractive price and growth prospects in the future, so I advise you to take and choose a coin and buy them. Now the price has not risen for bitcoin, but soon it will come.
Activity: 70
July 31, 2018, 03:55:42 AM
Many people expect a profit 1000 times, and when the portfolio is corrected 10% they cry crypto will die, next month will collapse. Buy top20 coins with cold money, and wait till the next big cycle, maybe you'll get rich enough.
Activity: 14
July 31, 2018, 03:47:35 AM
Actually I wouldn't recommend invest in any other altcoin, because most of them don't have any important thing to contribute and they have only been developed as pump and dump schemes to speculate and raise money.
copper member
Activity: 56
July 31, 2018, 03:46:02 AM
Currently, financial market is having a slowdown effect which made all coins decrease their values.
In this market, people seem fed up with Bitcoin- a leader in Crystal market and they tend to sell it out with afraid that it may loss position in the market. And they will buy more Eth - second largest value coin in the top.
Hence, I suggest you to buy Bitcoin because it has low price due to strong selling flow from investors.
I have a strong belief that Bitcoin will recovery its value soon.
Activity: 294
July 31, 2018, 03:35:17 AM
It looks like that there are not si many altcoin for buying, alternative cryptocurrencies with bright futuure for me are Waves, Eos and Eth, I can't trust to others.

For me, I trust eth, Neo, and monero, these coins for me are great and has proven its worth in the crypto market. Ethereum has a big potential, that is why alot of investors are putting their trust into it.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
July 30, 2018, 05:06:27 PM
Such opinions on this forum are associated with a rather long drawdown of the cryptocurrency market, which has lasted for almost six months. I think there are actually quite a few promising altcoins that are worth investing in, such as Ethereum, EOS, ADA, OMG, Ripple and others.

Correction is very protracted and has already passed six months, can drag on for a whole year. Since there are too many Holders. Everyone thinks that they are the most intelligent and sit in cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: