Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 45. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 05:00:56 PM
Such opinions on this forum are associated with a rather long drawdown of the cryptocurrency market, which has lasted for almost six months. I think there are actually quite a few promising altcoins that are worth investing in, such as Ethereum, EOS, ADA, OMG, Ripple and others.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
July 30, 2018, 04:43:36 PM
Is there a chance that altcoins which seem to be dead (like graincoin, frycoin, electriccoin, alphaomegacoin,...) get a second life.
I have some of these coins from about two years ago. That was the start of these coins, but very fast you didn't hear anything more about them.
If you can't find a working wallet at this moment, is there a chance that one day they will be "reborn"?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 03:45:30 PM
Buying altcoins is associated with greater risk than a purchase of Bitcoin because we can't identify. But for me, it's worth it to buy the risk and reward calculation, more benefits if it succeeds.
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 02:35:57 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
I think that the point in buying altcoins is definitely there. The first reason is a higher return on investments than from Bitcoin, the second reason is that cryptocurrencies are unstable, and it can happen that Bitcoin will fall, and the altcoins on the contrary rise in price, the third thing is that you can gain profist much more faster.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 02:24:41 PM
The best alt coins that i can think of are probably Ripple, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Monero.  Also now that the market has fallen off a little bit its a great opportunity to join in and start increasing your stock pile of coins. 
Activity: 168
July 30, 2018, 01:35:30 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
It seems to me worth investing in EOS, because this coin has a lot of potential and maybe in the future this coin will be as popular as ETH.
July 30, 2018, 10:52:27 AM
If you plan to hold coins for a long term, then NEO is a very good coin.  I think in a year you will be able to make a profit.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 09:39:50 AM
Bitcoins are scarce and useful. Let’s look to gold as an example currency. There is a limited amount of gold on earth. As new gold is mined, there is always less and less gold left and it becomes harder and more expensive to find and mine. The same is true with Bitcoin. There are only 21 million Bitcoin, and as time goes on, they become harder and harder to mine.
Activity: 190
July 30, 2018, 08:27:51 AM
It looks like that there are not si many altcoin for buying, alternative cryptocurrencies with bright futuure for me are Waves, Eos and Eth, I can't trust to others.
Activity: 418
Merit: 262
July 30, 2018, 07:39:55 AM
Monero and Bitcoin Cash are very low right now. Particularly Monero.. looking at the chart, it has always bounced back around this area in comparison with btc.
LTC also looking decent.
Wouldn't go for minor alts as bitcoin needs to first reestablish itself above the 10k.
Activity: 138
July 30, 2018, 06:43:57 AM
yes it is worth buying altcoins. do the research before investing. some altcoins will die in the future. Do not invest in scam projects. Do not forget the research theme. Ethereum, Neo and Eos platforms are affordable options for investment.

Take this into account when holding Alts for the medium and long term, and of course choose them carefully. What kind of Alts are recommended for the long term? Remember, this is only when there is a reason for making a trade. The projects/coins that have a higher daily trading volume and which have a widespread community behind them, with continuous development, are here to stay with us:
Activity: 138
July 30, 2018, 06:43:25 AM
Bitcoin is a volatile asset (relative to FIAT) and this fact should be taken into consideration, especially in the days when the Bitcoin value is moving sharply. Bitcoin and Altcoins have an inverse relationship in their value, i.e. when the value of Bitcoin rises then Altcoins are losing their Bitcoin value, and vice versa. When Bitcoin is volatile, our conditions for trading are kind of foggy. During fog we can’t see much ahead, so it is better to have close targets for our trades or not to trade at all.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
July 30, 2018, 06:38:13 AM
About $30B funneled into BCH when it was added to coinbase...

If the same amount is shoved into ETC when its has full support on coinbase its going to put 1 ETC @ about $300 USD, roughly 15x.

You should probably put some funds in ETC.
July 30, 2018, 03:09:46 AM
The situation on the cryptocurrency market in these days gives opportunities for buying and I have some suitable variants for you here. These are Eth, Tron, Eos, Ripple and Monero.
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 04:17:16 PM
Yes, if you're not very experienced, I think it's better to invest in proven altcoins such as Ethereum of the same
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 04:13:45 PM
yes it is worth buying altcoins. do the research before investing. some altcoins will die in the future. Do not invest in scam projects. Do not forget the research theme. Ethereum, Neo and Eos platforms are affordable options for investment.
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 29, 2018, 09:40:32 AM
Yeah and all those who are making those statements made a mistake investing into certain ICOs. You need to do a little bit of research about the project and the team members to know how they can actually materialize what they have in the whitepaper. If you are looking to invest then i would advise you to purchase either ESS or WMK Tokens. All these project are very solid with a very hardworking team which also communicate constantly with its members from time to time. To top it all it is being managed by one of the credible firms in the crypto community.
Activity: 183
July 29, 2018, 09:35:11 AM
I advise you to buy a few coins, because it is less risky than investing in just one coin.  For example, ETH, EOS and NEO are good coins.
Activity: 126
July 28, 2018, 02:38:43 PM
Yh there are some coins who don't make it and they do die. Hence there is still better coin out there which are very worth buying. You can check 4new out. www.4new.io
Activity: 151
July 28, 2018, 02:29:55 PM
If you do not want to risk investing in ETH and better buy coins now.  Because later it will be too late.
Pages:
Jump to: