Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 63. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 05:15:55 AM
You can then choose what is of interest to you for speculative/investment purposes.
Activity: 116
June 21, 2018, 05:14:05 AM
I think the current cryptocurrencies worth investing in are ETH, NEO, and EOS. I think this is the three most promising cryptocurrencies on the market today. Investing in them now waiting for the market to pick up will give you a lot of wealth.
Activity: 106
June 21, 2018, 05:08:44 AM
I think NEO and EOS, In the red market, the EOS coin is probably a blue coin. This is probably the best time to buy and hold on to. I think you will be profitable in the future.
Activity: 95
June 21, 2018, 05:06:12 AM
There is always a risk as in any trading. Quite recently i couldnt believe that its possible to make money on cryptocurrency, but my analizes and risks turned to be profitable. One main thing i know for sure is that i should invest into different tokens and keep on whatching the rates.
Activity: 129
June 20, 2018, 04:50:38 PM
In my opinion now it is worth investing in EOS and NEO for a long term.  I think in the future the price of these coins will grow.
Activity: 165
June 20, 2018, 11:26:32 AM
From my point of view, you should do some research and invest in the coins you see potential. Then you will get good information and I recommend you invest in ETH because it is good in long-term investment and promising in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
June 20, 2018, 08:25:15 AM
What does everyone think of SKY ? Potentially oversold after the recent disasters or will it drop further?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 07:58:32 AM
Long term it's probably not terrible (presuming the coin you pick doesn't die off), but if you wait at least a few weeks I bet you can get a better discount.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 07:46:03 AM
It seems to me that now there are promising coins such as EOS, Cardato and Zcash. But I think that now it is risky to buy any coin, it is better to wait for the next drawdown in the market.
Activity: 98
June 20, 2018, 07:09:16 AM
Perhaps when this topic was asked, there were very few worthy altcoins, unlike today, when there is plenty to choose from.
I agree, today there is something to choose, but the risks have increased, and now it is still better to invest in the top 5
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 20, 2018, 07:05:33 AM
Altcoins that is worth buying now is ethereum, nem, eos, and neo. This altcoins has a big future because they have been developing and improving their coin. Their social media community is also very active on hyping if they have new partnerships or events in their coin. So for me this is the best coins worth buying today.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 20, 2018, 06:44:00 AM
Yes you are right today I see a lot of unreliable coins. I believe that if you buy a cryptocurrency is the most stable type of bitcoin.
Activity: 187
June 20, 2018, 04:32:35 AM
The good altcoins I can think of is the Monero, Ethereum, litecoin and very few others. I can think most of the altcoins are just scams and will not survive more than a few months.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 20, 2018, 04:28:32 AM
a true and experienced trader must know which coins are good to invest. because they not only buy it, but also analyze it first whether the coin is cook to be a long-term investment and have a large volume and a clear concept or not. learn the techniques of trading properly and make the right decisions will determine the results to be obtained.
Activity: 154
June 20, 2018, 04:25:38 AM
BTC, they are the coin you should buy and hold right now, their prices are falling low and they will be potential growth pennies in the future, which may explode later this year.
Activity: 602
June 20, 2018, 04:22:18 AM
I did research but I wanted to get information from other people and then made a decision. I guess I have a different understanding of what a forum is.

You will get useless answers is what I meant. Anyone holding a specific alt will say theirs is the best etc... If you read through and still can not decide just hold your BTC/fiat or whatever.
Altcoin is good at this time I think Ethereum. with Ethereum's ever-increasing ability will be very profitable by having Ethereum to improve its development to be its own advantage in the future. so it would be very nice to have Ethereum as a coin currently owned.
Activity: 504
June 20, 2018, 04:12:49 AM
At the moment it seems to me that the EOS is the best option because they have launched their network and now there are a lot of talks about the EOS, which makes it more popular.
Activity: 121
June 20, 2018, 03:58:58 AM
It is necessary to re-read the white paper itself and look for a suitable company, hardly anyone wants to do this work for you and for free.
Activity: 148
June 20, 2018, 03:55:51 AM
I think you should learn more about this market and find good cryptocurrencies yourself. Only if you understand this market enough can you make the right investment to make more money from this market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
June 20, 2018, 03:42:41 AM
Not all coins are bad, there are a lot of good ones in the market. Now it is crisis situation but it will recover as it has happened for many times. Now I am more interested in ICOs, and I think that there are a lot of good projects which will prove in the future, that ICOs worth investing. Look for good projects at www.icoguide.com the rates here are not paid and real.
Pages:
Jump to: