Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for future - page 28. (Read 4856 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 02:21:09 AM
ethereum, if my recommendation is safe even if the price increase has started to slow. its safe because almost 90% ico manufacture using ethereum platform, so ethereum in my opinion is still good enough for long term.

Yes Ethereum is the most popular altcoins that had a good platform and great potential in the future, but remember don't put your all eggs in one basket you need to split your investment in other potentially coins just in case.

Yeah that's right i agree with you man, do not put all your eggs in one basket, it means don't put your all investment in one altcoin. It's better to split your money in a different altcoins that had good potential like Ethereum, Litecoin, and Neo.
Altcoin for the future is indeed very capable to generate profits that are far more profitable and able to take precedence because indeed with Altcoin which currently presents considerable profits makes Altcoin very capable of being relied on in the future to become a major coin.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 08:45:54 AM
ethereum, if my recommendation is safe even if the price increase has started to slow. its safe because almost 90% ico manufacture using ethereum platform, so ethereum in my opinion is still good enough for long term.
Yes, I really agree with you.Ethereum has a good platform and smart contract so ethereum can survive until now and of course has been very popular and has a lot of fans.So ethereum is still worthy of being a long-term investment because altcoin is very potentially good in the future front.

I also think ethereum is the best altcoin because it is easier to access and you can convert easily than other crypto. And the ethereum is next to bitcoin so its amount is good.
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
July 24, 2018, 08:39:54 AM
Probably in the future alternative cryptocurrencies would gain some popularity and stable price but it is always possible that they would not be needed anymore and because of that they will perish.
Activity: 172
July 24, 2018, 07:59:08 AM
SONM!
Activity: 174
July 24, 2018, 07:53:52 AM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?

For me, Altcoins are the next big thing after Bitcoin. Some, Altcoins have already been established in the Crypto-Market, and I term them Major Altcoins. These coins include Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Monero etc. These major coins are worth hundreds of dollars, so there could be this feeling of missing out. Although, this feeling is not necessary, because, the sky is the limit for these coins.

Other coins like; Steem, IOTA, Stratis, Ripple, Cardano, TRON and some other Altcoins with price equal to or lesser than $3  are worth looking into and Investing on.

It is also very important to take note of the fact that, some of these Altcoins are scam, so before investing, it is necessary to know what the Altcoin has to offer in terms of it's project, whether it is viable and realistic enough.
Activity: 174
July 24, 2018, 07:51:59 AM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?

For me, Altcoins are the next big thing after Bitcoin. Some, Altcoins have already been established in the Crypto-Market, and I term them Major Altcoins. These coins include Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Monero etc. These major coins are worth hundreds of dollars, so there could be this feeling of missing out. Although, this feeling is not necessary, because, the sky is the limit for these coins.

Other coins like; Steem, IOTA, Stratis, Ripple, Cardano, TRON and some other Altcoins with price equal to or lesser than $3  are worth looking into and Investing on.
Activity: 126
July 24, 2018, 07:34:21 AM
Yes, I really agree with you.Ethereum has a good platform and smart contract so ethereum can survive until now and of course has been very popular and has a lot of fans.So ethereum is still worthy of being a long-term investment because altcoin is very potentially good in the future front.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
July 24, 2018, 07:33:50 AM
In my suggestion invest your money in ethereum, Ethereum has a potential altcoin that can beat bitcoin price in future. Many investors nowadays uses ethereum blockchain as a support in their project.
Activity: 88
July 24, 2018, 07:11:08 AM
The future will be in the hands of those altcoins that can be applied in the real world. Then the developers will have a reputation and money.
Activity: 20
July 24, 2018, 07:07:16 AM
I could interest you in sibcoin if you think privacy is important to you
Activity: 19
July 24, 2018, 06:50:27 AM
Take a cold beverage and look at sibcoin.
Activity: 112
July 24, 2018, 12:13:20 AM
For long term i suggest low cap coins that are privacy oriented. I always like how this privacy coins like privcy protect its users in a very desirable way and guarantee so much security and privacy to them
Activity: 112
July 24, 2018, 12:01:42 AM
Best ICO with potential for huge returns on investment is the Trufield project ICO. This exciting project will revolutionize healthcare for millions of people. Trufield will provide free health data management systems in developing countries. The Pre-ICO is live and open to all investors, so buy your tokens at 25% discount. Buy Trufield token and learn more about the project here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 04:36:45 PM
Crypto currency Dash has a lot of supporters. Since the creation of the price range of the coin has risen several hundred times and there are further prospects for its growth.
Activity: 168
July 23, 2018, 12:38:34 PM
This is for you! Yes, it's special for you! An experienced development team created this new and promising project for you! Join us! P2PS
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
Activity: 28
July 22, 2018, 07:10:22 AM
Thebest altcoin for the future? I am new on this. But,  I have learnt some of the coins. I think, Ethereum and NEO are the future. Am I right? I am still learning to know the potential coins in the listing.
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 02:00:12 PM
I think if we want to invest in crypto all is an option, and for me if you want to invest alt. which is good for me to hold first of all to learn the development of the crypto market and have good prospects.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
July 21, 2018, 12:58:01 PM
Currently in my opinion there are only two currencies that are the best to invest, since a long time as Bitcoin and also
Ethereum I think they are the safest and most profitable in this market. Besides, more and more people use them to do business and earn money.
I agree with the choice of coins you have. Its a long time investment, the above coins mentioned. They're one of the most promising and reputable coins in the industry among with any other coins. Moreover, its worthy of people's trust. Many will agree with us.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
July 21, 2018, 12:55:03 PM
There are no better options than investing in time-tested coins , such as Bitcoin and Ethereum are the safest

Some people insist that we have to buy XPR but I do not support this point of view. As I suppose, the best cryptocurrencies (besides Bitcoin and Ethereum), are EOS, Cardano, Stellar, DASH, and Monero.
Activity: 224
July 20, 2018, 05:55:09 PM
Altcoin for future it be great to be in future because me personally I have believed in altcoin in future
Altcoin is a great promise bounties I know
Pages:
Jump to: