Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for future - page 29. (Read 4856 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
July 20, 2018, 05:51:52 PM
Cardano: Thanks to the development of the Smart Card platform, Cardano offers more advanced features than any protocol developed before it. Cardano's virtual currency has just been launched on the Bittrex platform, but it quickly proved its worth when trading volumes skyrocketed. According to leading financial experts in the world, in the future Cardano Coin prices will grow dramatically like Bitcoin copper at the moment.

I totally agree with your opinion! Cardano is in the market for a long time. We shouldn't expect quick money from it, but it is actively developing, and I guess the coin will move up year after year! It's a good investment for long-term! It's one of the coins I have in my portfolio and don't want to sell
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 04:25:51 PM
If you want to, then should select hodl altcoin the best. That was already clearly has a future. Because here we are going to hodl it in a long time. so we expect the profit we earn is also great. 

I know the guys that make a lot of money on day trading but for me, it does not work. The reason is that I have a job that eats most of my time. Therefore, I hold altcoins that  I invested in to get the profit later.

same here... basically accumulating btc and eth slowly thru alts, while hodling some tokens with high potential.  No time trying to day trade the volatility of crypto while working my 9 to 5.  btw, dgpt up these past few days after being on Clif's video.  a good project i like as more and more cryptomillionaires are made in 2018.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
July 20, 2018, 04:02:10 PM
If you want to, then should select hodl altcoin the best. That was already clearly has a future. Because here we are going to hodl it in a long time. so we expect the profit we earn is also great. 

I know the guys that make a lot of money on day trading but for me, it does not work. The reason is that I have a job that eats most of my time. Therefore, I hold altcoins that  I invested in to get the profit later.
Activity: 154
July 20, 2018, 07:23:06 AM
Altcoin is already becoming a part of our everyday life. And what will happen next, even imagine scary Grin I think we will soon replace our currency with a virtual one. Because it brings so many amenities and functions. That we are starting to push the usual currency aside.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 07:19:35 AM
Neo is the promising altcoin and a lote of experts say about its advantages. I think that they are right because Neo has become quite popular for the short time.
Activity: 60
July 20, 2018, 05:07:45 AM
Litecoin is one of those safe investments that you can invest long term and wait for a new opportunity. Maybe Litecoin will grow like Bitcoin then.
Activity: 35
July 20, 2018, 04:33:50 AM
RIPPLE: Ripple is worth your investment and long-term storage because in the future it will grow very fast, you just try to rest, just have in hand a co Ripple, ETH, or BTC you can go anywhere and Paying anything is easy. Of course you have to spend a little fee but it will not be expensive as the old payment methods such as Visa, Master card, Paypal ...
Activity: 118
July 20, 2018, 04:05:42 AM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?

to trade in these conditions is very risky, the safest way is to hold it and for altcoins that are most suitable for you hold are litecoin and waves. they currently have a low price, but they still have time to grow. so there will be many hikes.
Activity: 64
July 20, 2018, 03:45:51 AM
Ethereum: This is the second most valuable virtual currency after Bitcoin, Ethereum is the blockbuster distributed computing platform running on Blockchain, through the use of Intelligent Contracts. Ethereum has recently had a breakthrough in exchange rates and market capitalization as well as many countries accept it. This is a potential virtual currency and has attracted a lot of investors recently, the Ethereum continuous increase.
Activity: 490
July 20, 2018, 03:11:19 AM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
I agree with you, until now all I have to do is hold. I think it's too risky to trade. If you can advise on the coins to be held, I suggest ethereum. The price rises faster than other altcoins, in addition, when the price falls, ethereum still has value.
Activity: 130
July 20, 2018, 03:06:49 AM
If you want to hold a coin indefinitely, then BTC is definitely the best choice. If you think the cost is a bit high, then you can choose ETH. To be honest, I think only these two are worth holding indefinitely.
Activity: 51
July 20, 2018, 02:59:03 AM
Cardano: Thanks to the development of the Smart Card platform, Cardano offers more advanced features than any protocol developed before it. Cardano's virtual currency has just been launched on the Bittrex platform, but it quickly proved its worth when trading volumes skyrocketed. According to leading financial experts in the world, in the future Cardano Coin prices will grow dramatically like Bitcoin copper at the moment.
Activity: 223
July 20, 2018, 12:40:27 AM
I agree with you, because I have been trapped in trading several times. I think trading is easy, but it does not and requires a lot of analysis. Maybe I need to learn again and now I just hold the popular coins for long term.
I agree with you too. I also think that if the trade is easy but it turns me wrong to judge it.
So I thought, I have to study harder so I know how to work well like how. So now I just hold my coins.
Activity: 223
July 19, 2018, 11:36:42 PM
The number one coin to think of is the Bitcoin itself, if you actually have the mind of long term holding because for now the Dip is about to over in my opinion.  ETH  as the second is as well good, while Rebellious coin and Datarius also geared my interest. But the major decision lies on your personal research and interest.
Activity: 170
July 19, 2018, 11:27:16 PM
Currently in my opinion there are only two currencies that are the best to invest, since a long time as Bitcoin and also
Ethereum I think they are the safest and most profitable in this market. Besides, more and more people use them to do business and earn money.
Activity: 3
July 19, 2018, 09:17:03 PM
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie. Can anyone tell me what are the differences between bitcoin and altcoin?
Activity: 294
July 19, 2018, 09:15:38 PM

If you have unlimited time, maybe the greatest opportunity is in Ripple. I'm pretty sure in the long run, this altcoin will produce the largest percentage of profits among other global coins. But diversification of course will be better in any trading strategy.
Activity: 5
July 19, 2018, 09:08:00 PM
I think one utility coin to watch is TIO token, the company that issues is trade.io a new player that aim to become the first integrator of crypto and traditional markets offering hundreds products, crypto, forex, equities, commodities, etc. They are thinking long term and with the correct vision, imo, to work with regulators and avoid unfair practices in its platform. And on the top of all this, company will distribute up to 50% of its profit back to the community. It is a winner proposition that if implemented successfully will make TIO tokens to go sky high.
Activity: 98
July 19, 2018, 09:04:32 PM
In my opinion, There are many good projects out there. It's safer to be spread out among different alts but it's less rewarding. If you have a strong feeling on a coin (take this forum and XRB for example) it might be a good idea to put more weight into it. In the end, it's up to you. I think most people are investing long-term into NEO
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
July 19, 2018, 08:59:55 PM
There are too many altcoins on the market right now, the best thing that you can do, is just to find the best one that suits to you, and you will be more than confident with it if the market falls or something else. better to invest on ethereum, ripple, or any other.
Pages:
Jump to: