Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for future - page 31. (Read 4856 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 04:08:47 AM
Personally, I believe that now there are several coins that will definitely remain in the market. I'm sure that Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO and Monero are coin in which you can confidently invest.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 03:52:42 AM
As I can see ETH is the top altcoin on the current cryptomarket. But I hope that one day we will have stronger, more far-sighted and more promising altcoin.
Activity: 100
July 18, 2018, 03:43:26 AM
I suggest choosing or investing 70% in those altcoin that are already known and proven to be something, and 30% in new altcoin that have great potential in the future.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 03:37:48 AM
For the future Altcoin can make money. If you want to invest now it's time. You can start buying.
Activity: 154
July 18, 2018, 03:30:30 AM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?

You have to know that the Altcoin world is growing everyday, this growth is very fast and dynamic, so it is very difficult to follow. The best thing you can do is save the token behind when you're on the project. So you can earn more. Do not forget to follow the charts, follow the popular market trends.
Activity: 79
July 18, 2018, 03:20:37 AM
Try to take a look at PRiV
It's growing so fast and I'm supporting it from some weeks.
I love its community and its targets.
Activity: 56
July 18, 2018, 03:18:27 AM
Of all the altcoins available in the market I like Bitcoin Cash
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 03:14:08 AM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?

Maybe all top10 coins are very potential, especially if you have time and patience. Probably will not grow 10000% in the future, but the correction will also not be too extreme from the current price range. But of course taking a bigger risk has always been an option for long-term investment.
Activity: 112
July 18, 2018, 02:55:30 AM
If it's not about day trading, but about holding, then it is expedient for a short time to the next pamp in the market.
Support. It is easier to buy tokens and wait for the market to start living its life again. Because today we are participants in the performance of whales, who are trying to break the bottom of the market, for control purchases.
Activity: 147
July 18, 2018, 02:54:30 AM
in my opinion, if altcoin for the future is good for my project. In addition, altcoin is the best project when I join this project. However, altcoin makes a lot of people interested in joining the project. And also if you want to hold or trade all the risks, think carefully before making a decision. my advice, if you want to have a better long-term for ETH. I think you already know the price of ETH and its popularity.

Activity: 336
July 18, 2018, 02:52:21 AM
If it's not about day trading, but about holding, then it is expedient for a short time to the next pamp in the market.
copper member
Activity: 266
July 18, 2018, 02:48:58 AM
I believe altcoin will actually succeed in creating your identity in the long run in the future. People's confidence in cryptocurrency is rising, people now use it for business and earn money.
Activity: 84
July 18, 2018, 02:45:50 AM
I recommend the aether . Etherium is the choice of almost all investors, it is great for Hold
Activity: 84
July 18, 2018, 02:27:22 AM
There are no better options than investing in time-tested coins , such as Bitcoin and Ethereum are the safest
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
July 18, 2018, 02:19:41 AM
Check Blockshipping.
ICO ongoing.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones.

I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.
Activity: 138
July 18, 2018, 02:18:54 AM
I remain with a portion of my ICO coins. I hold them since they are as yet shoddy at the market. For a long holding, I keep some NEO. Ideally, this altcoin will achieve the higher cost toward the finish of this current year. It resembles the ETH and it has quicker exchange and less expensive charge.
Activity: 182
July 18, 2018, 02:15:02 AM
NEO I think Altcoin has a bright future, NEO called is Ethereum from China so the quality is very good, I'm sure with the limited supply and NEO's growing demand will become more expensive in the future.
Activity: 98
July 18, 2018, 02:10:46 AM
I also don't like day trading . For hold I chose etherium
Activity: 57
July 18, 2018, 01:04:10 AM
Altcoin have bright and excellent future, because as soon as the exchange is launched on the basis of Qutm and sites for signals on the currency crypto. altcoin in the future still have great opportunities and hope to continue to increase. It could be that many new coins are potentially emerging and there will be increased also soaring. And also they are the best project.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 12:50:11 AM
If you are mulling over contributing, I can propose you, before long in a couple of Altcoins, for instance, Ethereum, which is growing fast and is recognized by a considerable number individuals in light of its quality and speed to make trades and keeping them whole deal, you will get awesome advantages.
Pages:
Jump to: