Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for future - page 27. (Read 4856 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 15
August 02, 2018, 05:45:00 AM
The situation is very simple indeed, if new investors come to the market, then you can invest in any coins with the volume of trades of $1кk, they will all grow in value. Well, if there is no new investment in the market then there will be no growth and keep coins for a long period is meaningless.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 12:46:18 PM
I think you can invest in litecoin. It should be number 1 coin for payment because of less fees.
Activity: 148
August 01, 2018, 10:01:29 AM
Right now for altcoin with splendid future prospects who positively have a great deal of enthusiasm for the coin and great coin improvement, I lean toward ETH and XRP to contribute, however to trade pick altcoin that has enormous value changes, yet the danger of misfortune will dependably
Activity: 25
August 01, 2018, 09:56:19 AM
Most will suggest coins like ETH and it is a good coin. But you need to find hidden gems for maximum profit, steem can be a good option.
Activity: 126
August 01, 2018, 09:20:57 AM
ethereum, if my recommendation is safe even if the price increase has started to slow. its safe because almost 90% ico manufacture using ethereum platform, so ethereum in my opinion is still good enough for long term.
Yes, I really agree with you because now ico are using the ethereum platform, so I believe that ethereum is still feasible to be made altcoin the future. And ethereum is very good to invest in the long term.
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 08:42:48 AM
Altcoins have a good future and it will bring change in transaction and other ways. The market has numerous coins that are both good and bad. But you should pick good ones. I think ethereum is the one and only coin in which you can invest. Other good coins are EOS, MTC, ripple, cardano, stellar, ENT.
Activity: 227
Merit: 3
August 01, 2018, 08:40:45 AM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?

For me, I better suggest search for your own good to find out the best token for you to support that could be good for short term or long term. Its up to you. Once you found out the token that suits your taste seize the moment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 08:32:15 AM
if I myself choose ethereum for my future coins. because the ethereum is a coin that has a bright future and the price increase is also good, so I used to choose ethereum for the future coins
Activity: 143
August 01, 2018, 08:29:32 AM
With investment this year. I think perhaps go into the Altcoins.
Recognizing the past few months I've seen a lot of altcoin co-development is quite remarkable!
You can refer to the following altcoin:
ADA, ABT, CMT ...
Activity: 168
July 31, 2018, 02:55:42 PM
There are some really good coins for long term holding. ETH TRX WPR OCN SC DGB XVG POE ETN all these coins are good and have lots of potential to growth. and can easily give you 5-10x when market will start recovering
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
July 31, 2018, 02:51:58 PM
I think the future of alternativecoins in this field of this business and industry is in good because aside from the price of it is affordable, it also have a good quality that can satisfy you.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
July 27, 2018, 09:29:57 PM
I recommend to you to instill low value coins like doge and STQ because I believe the value will increase in the next year.
Activity: 182
July 27, 2018, 09:14:09 PM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
I agree with you, because I have been trapped in trading several times. I think trading is easy, but it does not and requires a lot of analysis. Maybe I need to learn again and now I just hold the popular coins for long term.
Altcoin is a coin with an ever-increasing development. with this increase able to make a much better future in the future. Altcoin that gives rise to the development that makes it a valuable coin in the future and a mainstay like Bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 14
July 27, 2018, 05:56:45 PM
I believe that promising altcoins for investment are:

ETH
OAX
ZEC
MTC
Activity: 38
July 27, 2018, 05:14:44 PM
On the off chance that you need to, at that point should choose hodl altcoin the best. That was at that point unmistakably has a future. Since here we are going to hodl it in quite a while. so we expect the benefit we gain is additionally incredible.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 07:19:07 AM
I'm also interested much for holding. Ethereum and Bitcoin are of course my first preference for holding. But, some new coin listings as seen on the market cap are also promising to invest and hold. We can see some coins such as the NEO, EOS, and also the Bitcoin Cash. They are showing the promising investment.
There are so many crypto coins which come under the category of altcoins and that some of them are exceptionally good coins and that investing in such coins really make you earn a lot of money as well like that of ETH, ripple etc. you need to be sure that you are only trusting altcoins once you are planning to go for short term investment of money or day trading as altcoins can’t help you in long term holding.
Activity: 33
July 25, 2018, 04:47:21 AM
altcoin is the best undertaking when I join this task. for long haul possession has numerous preferences, as long as the contributed altcoin has a sufficiently high potential to create. other than putting resources into altcoin is presently very encouraging.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
July 25, 2018, 03:06:44 AM
I fully admit that Ripple can be very popular in the future for crypto currency. It has everything in order to become a full-fledged means of payment: it is fast, has cheap transactions, high emissions, favorable attitude from banks.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 03:00:50 AM
I'm also interested much for holding. Ethereum and Bitcoin are of course my first preference for holding. But, some new coin listings as seen on the market cap are also promising to invest and hold. We can see some coins such as the NEO, EOS, and also the Bitcoin Cash. They are showing the promising investment.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 25, 2018, 02:36:10 AM
yes the profit can be maximized when holding a long-term hold on the day trading. you can find lots of altcoin that you can make long-term investments like Ethereum which has a large volume and clear concept. and having a great team working on it makes the future of Ethereum better.
Pages:
Jump to: