Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for future - page 30. (Read 4856 times)

Activity: 779
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 08:56:24 PM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?

In my own opinion, if you are planning to become very rich in the future then i highly prefer that you should invest on bitcoins because the market price of this coin is growing so much faster.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
July 19, 2018, 08:38:03 PM
There are several altcoins that have a good future such as ethereum,litecoin,monero,dash and bitcoin cash these are the altcoins have good for long term investment, until now i'm doing such an investment with these altcoins because i believe in their capability of their prices in the market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 08:34:17 PM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?

Perhaps at this time, one of the best long-term strategies is to buy a new token release on the exchange market. It will take time, but I think some of them will be something very profitable in the future. Many tokens are instantly corrected when it releases, and become stable in the future. And if we are observant enough, this is another opportunity in making investment choices.
Activity: 140
July 19, 2018, 07:44:17 PM
I think that atlcoin that can provide benefits in a limited time is Ethereum, Neo, and Stellar Lumens, the benefits can be relative, I can not guarantee you will always benefit from your investment, uncertainty is common in the crypto industry, You have to be patient in investing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 07:43:16 PM
In my opinion, there is a lot of Altcoin as a good investment that can bring profit to investors. But to be sure it is ETH. ETH gives me confidence in technology, market, community and value.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 07:41:34 PM
You should pay attention to the ADA because of the volume and potential of this crypto in the very high future if this altcoin attracted a lot of capital. Being in the top 10 of the most potential altcoins in the market, the ADA is a right investment choice if you want to make big profits in the future.
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
July 19, 2018, 07:41:18 PM

Try to invest with ethereum. Ethereum is the best altcoin for me although there are lots of coins for now but i still  see it as a very more stable one than the other that we can invest and hodl as well.
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
July 19, 2018, 07:39:08 PM
They are many altcoins with huge potential, if I were to be asked ETH, NEO, LTC ADA, XLM will be top of my list. I will encourage you to do your personal research and don't rely with the opinions of others.
Activity: 39
July 19, 2018, 07:37:03 PM
I think, if yes, altcoin for a splendid future. Since when the trade is propelled based on Qutm and destinations for signals on the money crypto. altcoin later on still have extraordinary openings and plan to keep on increasing. It may be the case that numerous new coins are conceivably developing and there will be expanded additionally taking off.
Activity: 210
July 19, 2018, 07:19:18 PM
the best altcoin for long-term investment is Ethereum. other altcoins with such prospects I do not see.
Activity: 308
July 19, 2018, 07:19:03 PM
Altcoin for future is definitely ETH because ETH is just behind the BTC on the ranking of the most potential cryptos in the market. And for long-term investment, make big profits without paying attention to exchange rate fluctuations, investment in BTC and ETH is completely reasonable, just invest money then hold for at least 5 years.
Activity: 96
July 19, 2018, 07:17:19 PM
I like PPT, PPP, DGPT, NEO, VEN, ICX the most. I like tokens with completed platforms with not too many tokens in circulation. DGPT especially has a really low amount of tokens, low market cap right now, and has a great idea being the first digital inheritance token. It uses a digital vault to store your digital valuables and also can be a digital will if you pass away suddenly and have family members that you'd want to inherit your crypto.

Look like a lot of Uncle Clif's picks. Solid. He did say not all of them would survive including some of his picks, but that projects like DGPT were focusing on a niche that are necessary services that would be in demand for the future. Digital inheritance is definitely a pain that needs to be better addressed!
Activity: 350
July 19, 2018, 08:06:34 AM
Honestly all crypto has potential to give us better income to the future, it depends on the holders on how they release their token. But for me its good to invest on bitcoin and etheruem. These 2 coins are surely gives us huge income prefer in long and short term period of investment. Unlike to the incoming ICO project that are going to listed at the market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 08:00:55 AM

The same question will always produce the same answer, at least in the same situation. Of course like regular, there are several levels of potential and risk. And now Bitcoin is gaining considerable growth, and that is a good sign to enter in the famous altcoin. But of course taking other risks on the coin with a small marketcap will always be a challenge for long-term investment.
Activity: 108
July 18, 2018, 09:15:29 AM
Altcoins? I think that you can try investing your money in Ethereum. It is a stable altcoin that is popular next to Bitcoin. However, you can always look at the top 10 coins in the market to today. Or even in the top 20's. Sometimes, those who will be successfu are those at the bottom.
Activity: 18
July 18, 2018, 09:12:09 AM
I like PPT, PPP, DGPT, NEO, VEN, ICX the most. I like tokens with completed platforms with not too many tokens in circulation. DGPT especially has a really low amount of tokens, low market cap right now, and has a great idea being the first digital inheritance token. It uses a digital vault to store your digital valuables and also can be a digital will if you pass away suddenly and have family members that you'd want to inherit your crypto.

honestly, has potential.  has an advantage as the first mover.  good realizable utility as people begin to learn ways to protect themselves in the digital age/bull-run.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
July 18, 2018, 08:11:34 AM
No altcoins that did not or does not experienced whatsoever should be in crypto world views. Altcoins experiences every necessary and unnecessary things that inside crypto boundaries. What's the point? Altcoins have future but not all altcoins will survive the circumstances in crypto. There are instances that only the strongest can survive, weak nope. Day trading or holding have both risk but it depends to our capabilities to handle whichever.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
July 18, 2018, 07:59:37 AM
I prefer only technical crypto project, with a strong command and clear idea to me, my favrite is QuarkChain (Blockchain) QuarkChain is a high-throughput blockchain that aims to achieve millions of transactions per second.
Activity: 37
July 18, 2018, 07:52:09 AM
At the moment, all known altcoins are suitable for long-term investments.
Activity: 27
July 18, 2018, 04:35:07 AM
You can't go wrong with Ethereum in the long run
Pages:
Jump to: