Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for future - page 37. (Read 4856 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 02:42:04 AM
As the volume of money in the crypto currency markets increased, new projects emerged and the number of subcoins increased. I think some of the subcoins that are formed do not have a future. but there are also good and successful ones.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
June 01, 2018, 02:36:12 AM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading
You have to learn to sell or have an exit strategy. Just do it in the peak of bull market, not now.

which altcoin should I invest in?
Choose altcoins that have partnership with popular companies or project like aion, wan , icx.

Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
Yes of course. Now am holding and stored in my mew.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
May 31, 2018, 01:48:51 AM
I think investing in eth includes the right way to gain profit in the future because with the history that eth often increases every few years surely makes traders' confidence to be higher and optimistic against etherium to give a success.
Activity: 24
May 31, 2018, 01:30:01 AM
Study the use cases and the people behind the coins, find something with a good use case and decent people behind it. I’m not gonna say anything specific but you should do some reading.
Activity: 140
May 30, 2018, 09:23:21 AM
ethereum, if my recommendation is safe even if the price increase has started to slow. its safe because almost 85% ico manufacture using ethereum platform, so ethereum in my opinion is still good enough for long term.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 09:28:28 AM
There are coins that are trading below ICO prices, but hold a promising ecosystem. There are also those that have dropped from there previous high. Such coins hold the potency to rebound when conditions of the market improve. You can take a close look at these coins.
Activity: 140
May 27, 2018, 09:22:59 AM
Yes Ethereum is the most popular alt coins that had a good platform and great potential in the future, but remember don't put your all eggs in one basket you need to split your investment in other potentially coins just in case!!!
Activity: 144
May 24, 2018, 03:06:37 PM
If you are going to invest for a long time, then of course it's best to invest in top-level cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, zcash.
copper member
Activity: 210
May 24, 2018, 03:05:48 PM
In my opinion, ETH is better to hodl long-term. I think we all already know the price of ETH and its popularity. We can save until at the end of the year. I also hodl the ETH in my wallet and expected to get more profit in future.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
May 24, 2018, 02:53:21 PM
it seems to me that the coins will survive by which the masses or corporations will actively use. Simply most of the projects either do not have and will not have a working product, or they will develop an unwanted product to anyone. I also like projects with oracles, I think they are the future
Activity: 238
May 24, 2018, 02:46:30 PM
The world of Altcoin is growing every day. This growth is really fast. It's really hard to follow.
Keep the tokens behind while you're on the project. So you can earn more. Do not forget to follow the graph, follow the market.
Activity: 93
May 24, 2018, 09:24:47 AM
if you want to invest in Altcoin. I advise you to invest Altcoin Ethereum. because Ethereum is one of the promising Altcoin, has good potential and has a bright future. if you hold Ethereum in the long run. You will get a lot of profit from this Altcoin Ethereum.
Activity: 309
May 24, 2018, 09:07:25 AM
I think that almost any altcoin can be bought for your future. If you do not have time to use it yourself, your children will be grateful for such a gift)))
Activity: 98
May 24, 2018, 08:16:14 AM
the future of altcoin is massive
Activity: 193
May 22, 2018, 09:21:36 AM
I think much better to hold for now is long term coin like ethereum and bitcoin. This two coin are great to invest for the longterm. Buy now and hold.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 09:18:34 AM
Perspective, his project team!  If it is interesting, then it is invested in it and it develops and grows.
Activity: 294
May 22, 2018, 08:30:23 AM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?

which I see the future of altcoin is very good and so we can invest in promising altcoin and can invest in the short term to get profit, I think a good altcoin to hold is bitcoin because this coin can survive in a long time
Activity: 69
May 21, 2018, 06:38:28 AM
If you want to invest only on different types of altcoins, well it's your choice, and many different altcoins now in the market that has cheap price, but just select carefully because many altcoins has cheap price but does not perform good future price growth. So if you want to earn more, just invest only on a good coin that has a cheap price now, but having good future growth of price.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
May 21, 2018, 06:30:56 AM
There is a very big consesus about the abilities and capabilities of ethereum in theworld of business and legal agreement! Ethereum in my opinion and thats of other cryptocurrency enthusiast seem to be the currency and platform of future business agreement!
Activity: 606
May 21, 2018, 06:28:28 AM
You can take the future for your altcoin have you hold and keep on your wallet, will be have many adavantages if you hold and you save your altcoin for the future, you can take much profit with altcoin but not all of altcoin have good for take future. Just little altcoin have chance to take and get much profit for our future and we could hold for long time. Maybe you can hold altcoin have many market for exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: