Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for future - page 35. (Read 4856 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 142
July 10, 2018, 01:53:44 PM
I think if we want to invest or trade in crypto all is a choice, For future investment, I think altcoin can help you for other income for your future, and I am currently trying to do some research on ICO because it seems the market is getting better .

If invested in some wonderful high future marketable coin then you got a chance to own some of the good amount of investment in future which can be done now at very limited price. So do invest in altcoins as currently they are available at lesser rate.
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 01:43:12 PM
I will choose ripple. Ripple Coin is a co-payment activity in real time, facilitating the rapid payment between banks according to the protocol (RTXP). The purpose of Ripple Direct is to replace obsolete protocols in banks, helping banks to increase price competition, enabling users to trade faster and safer. Ripple also uses the Blockchain platform for deployment and development. Security and management are therefore highly valued.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 01:14:27 PM
Holding is certainly the best way in bear market now. with the falling down trend, you can invest in some potential coins and hold them in few months. My recommendation for you are choosing tokens which have a good product or service such as WPR or MWAT
Activity: 132
July 10, 2018, 12:18:48 PM
There are a lot of various altocins now so you can choose what you want. I can offer for you the next list of variants: ETH, Monero, Waves, Neo and Data. All of them are checked so be calm.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
July 06, 2018, 05:36:43 PM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?

I'll say one more time: I don't think, you'll become a rich man if you purchase coins and hold them for 10 years, it's a long shot. You should be aware of all the news in such an unstable market and purchase/sell your coins from time to time. Otherwise, you'll be left with nothing.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 05:39:33 AM
altcoin in the future still has great opportunities and hope to continue to be on the rise. It could be that many of the new coin that could potentially arise and there will be an increasingly also surged. one of the altcoin a very nice was potentially etherium.
Activity: 454
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 01:55:29 PM
In my opinion, the best coin for holding until the end of 2018 is Ethereum, at least right now. Perhaps you can find a more promising coin, which is in its ICO period, but I think it is much more difficult and much more risky. Go with Ethereum.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
June 27, 2018, 10:26:00 AM
for long-term holdings has appreciable superiority, accessorial that the endowed Altcoin has a grand sufficiency budding to soft. also assets in Altcoin is presently actually promising.
Activity: 921
June 24, 2018, 12:36:57 AM
I have chosen for long-term investments such altcoins: Ethereum, EOS, ripple, ADA, OMG, NEO. There are a few more projects that I like, but they have not yet been listed and so I can not buy their tokens, but still I think that I have chosen good altcoins for investment in the long term. It would be desirable to buy more Bitcoin.
Activity: 252
June 23, 2018, 11:55:29 PM
For me alt coin has a future because some of them are have potential and really worth it to buy that's why some of them are now successful and rising, also what i like in alt coin is there lower price that's why many people are want to buy it because it is really affordable and profitable. Also some alt coin right now is good to invest because surely get profit, just keep finding a good alt coin before you invest to it and avoid being scam.
Activity: 133
June 17, 2018, 09:53:55 PM
If you are thinking about investing, I can recommend you, personally in several Altcoins such as Ethereum, which is growing fast and is accepted by most people because of its stability and speed to make transactions and keeping them long term, you will get very good profits.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
June 17, 2018, 09:04:27 PM
Since you prefer hodling or a long term investment, my advice for you is to choose within the top 10 coins in the market because those coins performed better and has a greater stability compare to other coins. If I were you I'll pick eth as my primary option where I invest a large portion of my money and I will disseminate the remaining part into XRP, EOS and IOTA.
Activity: 574
June 17, 2018, 08:42:36 PM
for us see the good development we hold long term for us bitcoin, eth, nxt. because of the development of coins I believe that we will find it easier to get the good profits we hold, so we wait for the next few years at a higher price.
Activity: 187
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 08:32:12 PM
I think if we want to invest or trade in crypto all is a choice, For future investment, I think altcoin can help you for other income for your future, and I am currently trying to do some research on ICO because it seems the market is getting better .
Activity: 476
CAT.EX Exchange
June 17, 2018, 06:24:20 PM
yes you are right altcoin for the future seems very good because I see altcoin has a very useful product and can be very expensive because the initial price is still cheap can provide a lot of benefits.
Activity: 406
June 17, 2018, 02:03:05 PM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?

I think that you need to diversify your portfolio and not rely on one coin. It is necessary to analyze the project in terms of the possibility of its successful launch and its usefulness for society. Pay attention to the project - Remme. The dev`s create a new way of identification without a password. The technology is built on the blockchain. I think that in the future it will bring a good profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 17, 2018, 02:02:06 PM

We always suggest to you to try the top 10 altcoins that we have because the holding was too sensitive because once the coin will dump if you doesn't chose any popular coin the it is too hard to pump.

When we do trading, we also need too many more altcoins because it is trading and the coin was not too fast to dump but there are some.

Ethereum was the best sure altcoin that I want to try to hold because maybe soon, the price will overtake the bitcoin and it is too possible to happen.
Activity: 647
buy bitcoin
June 17, 2018, 01:50:32 PM
Before jumping into cryptocurrency investing, you need to make your own research. I think Ethereum, eos, Neo and Cardano will bring good profits.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
June 17, 2018, 01:41:11 PM
always recommend top 10 altcoin, because the most volume can determine the quality of altcoin which could be the reason for us to invest there
Activity: 364
June 17, 2018, 01:38:31 PM
indeed holding a coin for a long time is more efficient than in a day trading that can be high risk if we do not really have good trading techniques. I am certifying to indeed coins NEO, Ethereum and Ripple. the coin in my opinion has a good future to be a long-term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: