Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for future - page 34. (Read 4856 times)

ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 10:17:30 AM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?

In my opinion, there are no specific signs on which you can be sure that some coin is good for holding. And I think the coin that you chose will be different depending on how long you want to keep it, whether it will be for a shorter period or longer. For long-term investment (more then 3 years) I personally prefer Stellar and Cardano. For a shorter investment (up to 2 years) is Ethereum and XRP.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 10:08:01 AM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?

of course it can be done, but if you do not have the knowledge and the plan I think it is ridiculous.
because after all inevitably you have to get involved and investigate any interesting altcoin you think. especially in the level of analysis. there are good points in the industry, and any investment could have the opportunity to create big profits. but all that is not easy.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 10:04:05 AM

The excellent Altcoin for a long and very promising investment is Ethereum, I see the development of Ethereum better than other altcoins so I'm sure the future of Ethereum is very bright and suitable for investment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 09:48:34 AM
My suggestion in the long term, best to hodl MTC. It is a free tele medicine, soon they are launching their app in US and later this year Europe, Asia and etc. John McAfee prediction, by the year ends it will cost 10 dollar per coin, right now it is 0.23 cents. Of course you should think by yourself and don't trust this predictions, but it will definitely rise in price.
Activity: 434
July 13, 2018, 09:43:12 AM
Only Bitcoin and ethereum could be trusted at this time if you go for long term holding. But if you'll go into trading, a lot of altcoins to be consider even market are down. Long term hold at this time isn't good for us as we never know where market goes in the next days. It is much better if you'll go into trading and gain profit everyday.
Activity: 26
July 13, 2018, 09:40:49 AM
If you intention is to hold and not to daytrade then I suggest holding platformcoins such as ethereum, neo and universa. Also always keep a healthy portion of bitcoin in your portfolio! Not a platform coin, but a coin with great future potential is OmiseGO.
Activity: 112
July 13, 2018, 09:38:41 AM
Ethereum
Ripple
EOS
Welltrado
Cardano
Activity: 182
July 13, 2018, 09:36:15 AM
I agree with you, because I have been trapped in trading several times. I think trading is easy, but it does not and requires a lot of analysis. Maybe I need to learn again and now I just hold the popular coins for long term.
Altcoin for the future is very good and very profitable. with these present developments capable of generating profits and the future for Altcoin is so enhanced and highly dependable. so very nice to have and support the development that happened.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
July 13, 2018, 05:04:16 AM
Personally, I think that the best altcoins at the moment is the iota and the etherium. There is a very large community and an idea that really can work
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 05:00:50 AM
you want to hold or trade all there is a risk, so think carefully before making a decision. my advice, if you want to hold a better long-term to ETH. I think you already know the price of ETH and its popularity. buy now and save until the end of the year, good luck and earn a profit. I personally still hold the ETH in my wallet.
indeed for Altcoin who continue to experience this improvement is good and high potential for the future is much more increased again. so with the presence of Altcoin is able to be a distinct advantage by making full support for Altcoin for a much more secure future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
July 12, 2018, 04:39:25 PM
Coins with a future are coins with a working productý. In my opinion those are NEO, ICX, XRP, ZCL (and its fork ANON). Privacy wil be very important aspect in the future.
Activity: 52
July 12, 2018, 04:35:22 PM
My opinion is that Ethereum will definitely be a coin of our future. Its integration into our society is very good and fast.
Activity: 210
July 12, 2018, 02:40:30 PM
Even in an unpredicatbale market supporting (investing) in project like ZEEX may come very lucrative (profitable) … being backed by a reputable mother company ( risk of exit scam nullified ), proven business model, working product etc... make zeex a highly promising ICO
Activity: 294
July 12, 2018, 02:20:34 PM
Right now this market has so unpredictable movement direction that we almost are not certain in every coin including bitcoin here, probably the best coin to invest in for the future would be something Ethereum, Bitcoin.
Activity: 23
July 12, 2018, 12:22:00 AM
The market is downtrend very strong, trade will not bring profit, look for good coin and hold. This time can hold 1 part, the rest will buy when prices continue to go down. If you run out of money, sit still and wait
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
July 12, 2018, 12:18:43 AM
yes I agree with you because Ethereum has good growth and can be profitable quickly therefore from now on many people are investing in Ethereum because this coin is decreasing, and I am sure Ethereum is a good coin for the future
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 11:29:29 PM

There will be so much opinion but the best thing is to invest in the top 100 cryptocurrency according to Coin market and get your hands dirty with ICOs and make sure you do your research and invest what you can lose
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
July 11, 2018, 03:40:18 PM

I didn’t see any reasons to search some new exclusive altcoins which supposedly could bring you great profit in future. Don’t try to catch the miracle. There is no need in it. Your reliable assets at the tops of ratings.
Activity: 91
July 11, 2018, 09:00:47 AM
altcoin in the future still has great opportunities and hope to continue to be on the rise. It could be that many of the new coin that could potentially arise and there will be an increasingly also surged. one of the altcoin a very nice was potentially etherium.
Activity: 336
July 10, 2018, 02:03:48 PM
yes, altcoin for future alredy bright.because As soon as the exchange is launched on the basis of Qutm and the site for signals on crypto currency. Technology will thus support other developments, which can positively affect the price.
Pages:
Jump to: