Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for future - page 36. (Read 4856 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 01:37:12 PM
If that's what you do I agree because whatever form of decision is your full right. I just suggest that in investing the altcoin you hold should be full of analysis, what altcoin has potential for you to do. It looks like Ethereum is one of the altcoins you can grasp. That's limited to my advice, the decision remains on you.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 01:27:34 PM
Invest in any top coin now while low price
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 17, 2018, 01:24:54 PM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
yes I also prefer to hold a coin long enough or with unlimited time. because the risk is smaller than day trading, and the profit earned can be in accordance with what has been expected. I think that is suitable to be a long-term investment that is Ethereum, because it has a large volume and a clear concept
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
June 17, 2018, 01:13:42 PM
I promise myself a lot from BTC, NEO, and ONT.
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 01:09:59 PM
For investment in the long term, I can recommend you altcoins such as Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, ADA, OMG and possibly NEO.
Activity: 249
Merit: 13
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 17, 2018, 09:52:47 AM
Qurrex is a good coin, it is a exchange that has a very innovative technology and now it is really important to be in the business of exchanges, they make a lot of money.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
June 17, 2018, 09:43:17 AM
I think bitcoin will still have confidence in the future and other coins that have a rating and trust by the world community will follow. so as long as the world's good belief in bitcoin exists then the bitcoin fame in the future will exist. I believe this is because many countries have started many that legalize bitcoin as a means of payment
Activity: 119
June 17, 2018, 09:39:18 AM
In my opinion, simply choose ETH or NEO because they are platform tokens with good technology! Cool
Activity: 93
June 17, 2018, 09:34:47 AM
There are a lot of coins you can see in coinmarketcap where you can see a lot of altcoins that you could invest to with a decent reputation. For a start, you could try Ethereum. Ethereum has been around for some time now. One of the longest altcoin around with supported company and great team. The profit might not be guarantee immediately but there's a high chance that you could profit if you hold it for long term investment. This is just a opinion mate, it's up to you. Try to go around and read each coin's whitepaper that suits you.
Activity: 125
Merit: 2
June 17, 2018, 09:17:42 AM
upon my personal research, I would recommend cardano, Eos and verge for long term investment
Activity: 245
Merit: 104
June 17, 2018, 09:15:04 AM
firstly, the perspective future of those altcoins, the creators of which pay great attention to anonymity. a win-win option is Monero, Verge or Zcash.
Activity: 378
June 17, 2018, 09:13:00 AM
I suggest to you go with Ethereum, Monero and Neo for future, because those coins are very potential coins of this market. Those coins can give you good returns on your investment in future if you hold it for long term.
Activity: 100
June 17, 2018, 08:55:57 AM
I suggest ethereum because of it's potential. Ethereum is doing great this year which is really good reason for holding an ethereum till the year ends
Activity: 598
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 08:39:06 AM
Altcoin has a bright future especially altcoins that have massive potential and give us huge profit and it will continue to rise 10x the value in the market.Better to invest in some altcoins that has good potential like Ethereum,Neo,Ripple,Litecoin,Waves.Just hold for a long term to earn significant profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 07:47:31 AM
altcoins in the near future are likely to die very quickly, because they will not carry anything in themselves, they are just tools for speculation, because today many projects openly state this, but if the project has a really normal product, then the project will have value.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
June 17, 2018, 07:44:58 AM
First you need to map out a part of your fund which you wouldn't be needing like ever again. This is the kind of fund you put in crypto for a very long time. While choosing the coin, take into consideration its usecase, community and development team. If I am to suggest to you, I think so far, HST has been doing well and even credits so you can check others and decide which you would want for a very long term hodl.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
June 17, 2018, 07:39:03 AM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
why do not you hold the ETH for your long-term investment? it's very profitable, now a good time to invest because the market is bleeding
For me altcoin has a future because some of them are have potential ang really worth it to buy that's why some of them are now successful and rising, also what i like in altcoin is there lower price that's why many people are want to buy it because it is really affordable and profitable. Also some altcoin right now is good to invest because surely get profit, just keep finding a good altcoin before you invest to it and avoid being scam.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
June 17, 2018, 07:19:18 AM
why do not you hold the ETH for your long-term investment? it's very profitable, now a good time to invest because the market is bleeding
Activity: 168
June 17, 2018, 06:41:18 AM
If I were you, I could have chosen ETH or LTC. These are more potential crypto-currencies among the altcoins. Their trends answer on all questions as for factors.
Activity: 309
June 01, 2018, 02:45:43 AM
My Altcoin for the year is Babbs. They are into the banking sector and have a real solution. $dyor
Pages:
Jump to: