Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for future - page 33. (Read 4856 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 11:02:27 PM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?

In the near future, the possibility of altcoin will die very quickly, because they will not bring anything within themselves, they are just a tool for speculation, because today many projects openly state this. But if the project has a truly real and reliable product, then the project will have value and a bright future as well.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 10:39:21 PM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?

Coins with a bright future I think is a coin with an active product. I think it is NEO, ICX and ethereum. Privacy will be a very important aspect in the future, because whatever will be offered, how much profit will be meaningless without a well-maintained security or privacy.
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
July 15, 2018, 12:09:29 PM
For day trading better choice 1-2 coins, not more. But for the long-term I personally like Bitcoin ethereum, EOS, ETP and Binance coins.
Activity: 140
July 15, 2018, 12:04:00 PM
Thing is no one knows which alt coin will blow, I like to stick with bitcoin and exchange my bounty rewards to bitcoin asap.
Don't ask such questions in forum, someone might dump their bags on you.
Activity: 140
July 15, 2018, 11:59:42 AM
Holding coins should pay attention to daily price movements. whether stable or always experiencing a decrease. I see a lot of good coins this year and to choose it I look at the number of enthusiasts from each crypto market.
Activity: 54
July 15, 2018, 11:56:05 AM
CMT - CYBERMILES: This is a pretty cool coin when it launches ICO sale at the end of 2017. After finishing selling ICO and coin list on Binance.com, the value has increased 4-5 times when purchased. ICO (0.05 $ / 1 CMT). The peak of CMT is $ 0.6 / CMT. This is a very good coin and development, the price will increase in the future that you should not ignore.
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 11:46:55 PM
it's up to you if you believe and believe in what you invest I think it's better cryptocurrency no one can know for sure the future will be like
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
July 13, 2018, 05:31:53 PM

Altcoins are rapidly developing ang growing. Etherium or ripples are the most popular next to bitcoin. They are also affordable to invest and hold them for  a long time. They have been trusted by many people because  of  its strength and potentials.  THey are more promising than to any kind of altcoin.  Grab the opportunity to invest while the price of this coins are still at low .
Apparently, if we talk about the prospects of certain coins, their potential is conditioned by the real interests of investors and society. if there is a practical application of the coin, then in any case investing in this coin has a huge meaning.
Activity: 420
July 13, 2018, 05:12:00 PM

Altcoins are rapidly developing ang growing. Etherium or ripples are the most popular next to bitcoin. They are also affordable to invest and hold them for  a long time. They have been trusted by many people because  of  its strength and potentials.  THey are more promising than to any kind of altcoin.  Grab the opportunity to invest while the price of this coins are still at low .
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
July 13, 2018, 12:59:31 PM
Today's trading is time-dependent, at which time I am investing altcoin to the border area, which we are not interested but more indicated to hold by holders.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 11:56:53 AM
If you want to invest in altcoins at the moment, I recommend investing in XRP (Ripple). In the future, this crypto will undoubtedly be applied in all banks around the world with blockchain technology, and exchange rates will increase rapidly in the future. So invest and hold XRP until the end of 2018, when the market rises in exchange rates.
Activity: 76
July 13, 2018, 11:54:05 AM
It is true that the investment takes time, and if your choice is similar, you can choose the top 10 best atls to be done first by research, and, please, hold!!!
Activity: 462
Merit: 257
July 13, 2018, 11:02:29 AM
However, altcoin made many people interested to join the project. Meanwhile, after they joined the altcoin, they can get more information to improve their knowledge. So I hopes altcoin for future can more good and made many people enjoyed to the project.
However I think bitcoin will still have confidence in the future and other coins that have ratings and trust by the world community will follow. so as long as good trust in the bitcoin world exists then the bitcoin fame in the future will be there.
Activity: 168
July 13, 2018, 11:00:47 AM
For the future now a large selection of Altcoins. More than ever. The market began to recover and please us. Each time new, promising, worthy crypto-currencies appear. For successful investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
July 13, 2018, 10:55:33 AM
Ethereum
Ripple
EOS
Welltrado
Cardano
Ethereum
NEO
Stellar
Ripple
Nano
EOS
Cardano
CyberMiles
Arcblock
Activity: 98
July 13, 2018, 10:51:16 AM
However, altcoin made many people interested to join the project. Meanwhile, after they joined the altcoin, they can get more information to improve their knowledge. So I hopes altcoin for future can more good and made many people enjoyed to the project.
Activity: 210
July 13, 2018, 10:46:49 AM

For altcoins that are good for investment, I love ETH and Ripple.  It has a promising price in the market. But prices are not our controls. Volatility of its price is really part of it's nature. So just be ready in evrytging will happen. Risk is always their.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 10:30:23 AM
currently for altcoin with bright future prospects who certainly have a lot of interest for the coin and good coin development, I prefer ETH and XRP to invest, but for trading choose altcoin that has big price changes, but the risk of loss will always be there is
Activity: 154
July 13, 2018, 10:20:40 AM

Well mate, all altcoins are not secure because we don't know the market. All investment are risky. Just be prepared in everything happen. But for me, one of the best to coins to invest are ETH and NEO. Thus coins are well known in the market. And a lot investors are into this coins. I personally still hold the ETH in my wallet.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 13, 2018, 10:19:58 AM

altcoin that has a rating of 100 and above can be the wisest alternative, but in any speculation according to me will remain at risk. so there are actually many options to invest long or short.
I am more interested in new altcoin which tend to be cheap, but has great potential in the next few months.
Pages:
Jump to: