Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for future - page 40. (Read 4856 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 07:13:06 AM
I suggest pick or invest to those altcoin which is already known and proven something and also to those altcoin which has a big potential in the future.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 07:01:25 AM
In the future, it is really useful. People have most of the time, living independently and saving money for all your needs. Soon there will be no need for social companies and the government.
Activity: 112
April 18, 2018, 03:56:20 AM
Not all altr future is good before you join or invest any altr coin do lots reaserch and study then you can invest. ETH  NEO and LTC highly promising coin i think and thse 3 coin still i am holding and i am gonna sale it at the end of 2018.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
April 18, 2018, 03:56:09 AM
Altcoins ratio incresing some going dead and some rising it will continue and will exist forever,people are going to aware about the cryptoworld and mostly people do trade with altcoins which is profitable.Altcoin future is bright and near future will commonly use in overall the globe.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 03:52:58 AM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?

ethereum, ripples, waves, neo and many altcoins with technology
well, this can be a reference for you invest long term. because after all altcoin that has technology has always been an interest for many investors. it can make its value increase over time.
Activity: 364
April 18, 2018, 03:49:28 AM
Now the market is simply full of different tokens, but really good are very few and difficult to find, because even very good projects may lose their popularity over time.
Activity: 285
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
April 18, 2018, 03:46:00 AM
You can choose almost any of the first hundred on a coinmarketcup and buy it for a hold. When the total capitalization increases 1.5-2 times, your asset will grow significantly.
Activity: 252
April 18, 2018, 03:33:39 AM
I will choose altcoin that has a stable price and good to hold and made a profitable investment. And I will choose altcoin like ethereum, litecoin NEO maybe this is a good coin to be the best altcoin in the future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
April 18, 2018, 03:32:57 AM
You cannot go wrong with eth for long term, but again that is my opinion, and you should ensure whether this suits you the best, and its viability.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
April 18, 2018, 03:29:57 AM
Altcoins are best alternative to invest or employ skill and earn money,Altcoins provide many opportunities for the user like trading and campaigns to utilize skills.Altcoin market is growing and popourty of altcoin also rising.Majority of people still unaware but still altcoins popoulr its a positive sign that altcoin future is bright and safe.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 03:27:32 AM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?

basically every altcoin has good chances and progress for the future. but it depends on how the team and its developers work to create public trust. and that's not easy, most altcoins are just useless junk.
well, that's why we should be more wise and wise in long-term investment. moreover trying to find and analyze is a must. so I think you can try starting from altcoin top.
Activity: 568
Merit: 18
Goldeth.io
April 18, 2018, 03:20:43 AM
in my opinion, you better invest into altcoin wbb token, I am sure altcoin which is launched by world bit bank has good potential to hold.
April 18, 2018, 03:20:06 AM
It's up to us to what trend will we do to our alts. And it depending also to others what they like to do. If you have a good funds then go to hold your alts. But for me i go to trading method why i'll wait my alts to be in a good value to sell it.
April 18, 2018, 03:17:58 AM
I think altcoin for future is good in my project. Besides, altcoin is the best project when I joined the project. However, altcoin made many people interested to join the project.it's better to split your money in a different altcoins that had good potential like ethereum,litecoin, and neo.
Activity: 196
April 18, 2018, 03:14:05 AM

I suppose you should not hold long altcoin. Because there are too many altcoin and to evaluate its potential in the future is not easy. Instead you should hold the ETH, I believe its price will rise even higher.
Likewise, I am also holding an ETH in my wallet aside from BTC. From the day I bought my ETH, it already gives me a 7% increase in value up to this day and hopeful that it will go higher in the coming months to earn more profit. So I suggest to invest more in ETH.
Activity: 300
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
April 18, 2018, 03:09:16 AM
I think Ethereum will be a good altcoin for the future. Etereum has a great background, it has a huge market capitalization, ranked second in coinmarketcap, every day it has a large trading volume. I believe that Ethereum will be one of the most profitable altcoins in the coming years. Right now EThereum price is only about $ 510, this is a good opportunity for us to buy.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
April 18, 2018, 03:03:37 AM

If you will not be taking part in day trading, you will not be interested in very short time growth of various coins. Basically because you prefer long term holding. I suppose that is what you mean by indefinite time. Well, your safest choices are those coins that are already on top. Why? Simply, they are the best. That is why they are on top. You might ask how would you earn from a coin that has already reached high prices. The pattern has always been that those in the top remain the leading ones in terms of value appreciation. Having said that, choose Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Cardano, Monero, NEM, Ethereum Classic, Siacoin, Waves. 
Activity: 105
April 18, 2018, 02:56:05 AM
Opportunities for investment, it is better to choose an inexpensive coin among the top 50, but not yet revealed its potential. They will be typed about 7 coins and this is enough to further please yourself that you did everything right.
Activity: 117
April 18, 2018, 02:24:42 AM
Altcoin for the future is more suitable for investment. as with investment allows for Altcoin's increasing price increases. so the longer the investment, the higher the price. so I'm better suited to invest.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 02:22:36 AM
Study the use cases and the people behind the coins, find something with a good use case and decent people behind it. I’m not gonna say anything specific but you should do some reading. Consider knowing about NEO, GAS, IOTA, DeepOnion, XVG. DeepOnion has a huge community, lots of people support it. Who wins the community, who wins the future.
Pages:
Jump to: