Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for future - page 38. (Read 4856 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 06:21:44 AM
It is true that investment takes time and if your choice like that you can choose 10 best altcoin that need to be done research first and please hodl. There are many who think that ETH has a great chance if in hodl, take all the advice written here if you really want to invest in digital assets.
Activity: 2
May 21, 2018, 06:27:39 AM
I think that strong blockchain platform like NEO, ICON, Fusion is very good for 1-2 years hodl.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 20, 2018, 06:37:01 PM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
you want to hold or trade all there is a risk, so think carefully before making a decision. my advice, if you want to hold a better long-term to ETH. I think you already know the price of ETH and its popularity. buy now and save until the end of the year, good luck and earn a profit. I personally still hold the ETH in my wallet.
I see the ever-increasing development of Altcoin is able to influence the future of Altcoin itself. I believe the future of Altcoin can be influenced by the development of Altcoin today. so to make Altcoin even better in the future you can support it from now on. and by supporting it is able to advance the development of every coin.
Activity: 204
May 20, 2018, 06:33:09 PM
altcoin in the future still has great opportunities and hope to continue to be on the rise. It could be that many of the new coin that could potentially arise and there will be an increasingly also surged. one of the altcoin a very nice was potentially etherium.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
May 20, 2018, 06:32:26 PM
Holding some altcoins for future investments is a good choice and decision. Some coins that are promising and profitable for holdings are those that are on the top-10 market or some new coins from ICO.
Besides the ETH, You can learn more about EOS, Tron, ADA, NEO, Ripple, and others to make a good future investment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
May 20, 2018, 06:28:51 PM
Ethereum Coin, NIO, NEO, LYM, BANCA, NEM I think this Coins we make history in the cryptocurrency community just that it's a matter of time. So I will recommend those Coins for long term investors as it will grow exponentially. Most of this coins price will be huge with lots of profits in few months to come.
Activity: 154
May 20, 2018, 06:13:02 PM
Neo Coin, IOTA Coin, RDD Coin, NEM Coin, Ethereum Classic, Ethereum Coin, Cardano Coin... And many other coins are also there which are good and can become the top cryptocurrencies in the world.
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 06:07:31 PM
I think that it is worth investing in the long term is necessary in the Ethereum, as this coin shows good results for a long time and it still works and develops.
Activity: 124
May 20, 2018, 05:57:08 PM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
I think this is the best time to invest in the ETH, RIPPLE & NEM. It's a good coin for the long/short term investment Maybe it's price will be huge in these next few weeks.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 20, 2018, 05:52:22 PM
you want to hold or trade all there is a risk, so think carefully before making a decision. my advice, if you want to hold a better long-term to ETH. I think you already know the price of ETH and its popularity. buy now and save until the end of the year, good luck and earn a profit. I personally still hold the ETH in my wallet.
coins have the right to a much better future. this can be seen from developing that continue to increase and able to continue to increase.
therefore Altcoin will be able to have a good future and improve, even to be able to be valuable and reliable.
Activity: 92
"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"
May 20, 2018, 05:40:07 PM
Monero, Litecoin and Ethereum. These 3 coins are good for long term investment. Maybe ethereum will be the most effective, but those two other will surprise you in the future.
Activity: 15
May 20, 2018, 05:37:52 PM
I would argue that altcoin future will be increasingly valued and has a fantastic price high. This will be proven along with many people who knew cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
May 20, 2018, 05:37:05 PM
The future is a green earth, we have a clean and safe environment, a stable agricultural & industrial development. So my Altcoin for future is Organicco, a green technology development project for partners and nations around the world, as well as building a trading platform for the agricultural market.

ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicoairdrop-organicco-green-tech-proven-technology-3379079
Activity: 224
May 20, 2018, 05:34:52 PM

The best altcoin to invest right now is ethereum. Ethereums price has dropped and you can buy some and just keep on holding it. It has a great potential in the future. Also ethereum has good reputation and I can see it as a potential coins next to bitcoin.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
May 20, 2018, 05:32:56 PM
In my opinion EOS seems to be a really big player. But it depends on what they will show us in June. If there will be a valid product, then invest in it
Activity: 141
May 20, 2018, 05:31:20 PM
If you want to invest long-term in altcoin, try switching your view to ethereum, NEO, and EOS. You can check all three altcoins first. I advise you to invest in some coins, and those three altcoins have good growth.
Activity: 378
May 20, 2018, 05:05:58 PM
I think this is promising and I think that in the future it can reach great heights.
Activity: 448
May 20, 2018, 04:55:57 PM

Also I am interested in holding in crypto, because daily trading can sometimes be really stressful for me.

In my opinion, ethereum, neo, bitcoin, stratis and waves might bring good profits in the future.
Activity: 411
Merit: 101
May 19, 2018, 07:06:15 PM
altcoin the future is ethereum. only those altcoins that I'm sure will have good potential in the future. do not underestimate other altcoin, but I am more looking at how the ethereum will develop later on. and the price will be far from now.
Activity: 56
May 19, 2018, 07:05:41 PM
According to me, there will be a bright future for some Altcoin. Just spread your money into different promising coins. I am currently trying to do research on some ICO as it looks like the market is starting to become better.

Pages:
Jump to: