Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN? - page 25. (Read 5922 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 04:33:41 PM
bitcoin appeared before all other crypto-currencies and it is truly strong, but today there are so many altcoins that it is even difficult to imagine. and many of them are worthy of attention, but they have shortcomings.
Activity: 238
August 11, 2018, 04:32:16 PM
I don't think so, until now I think bitcoint remains the top coint for now, there are many altcoint types and they are also potential, but for now I think bitcoint remains the top in terms of cryptocurrency
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 03:03:42 AM
Bitcoin Cash. It is less Commission and mine it easier. And unlike Bitcoin is much more stable. Well, among the altcoins it has the largest capitalization.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 01:27:18 AM
Every crypto has different purposes and uses. They are made for a unique purpose. Bitcoin and altcoin are both good in their own terms and uses. Bitcoin might be good in some areas while altcoins excel in the other. When it comes to reliability, I think bitcoin is the winner while altcoins are good in flexibility.
Activity: 294
August 11, 2018, 01:21:57 AM
I think that altcoins are still too little on the market and therefore trust in them is not so much. I don't think they're better than bitcoin yet.
Activity: 104
August 10, 2018, 12:03:19 PM
It is very difficult to figure out which point is more battered.In my opinion Any coin can rise up or fall to any level.So I think it is not good to think about it.
Activity: 109
August 10, 2018, 12:02:24 PM
Altcoins can be better to btc technology wise. A lot of altcoins now are in market with a lot of potentials but never they can overtake btc in terms of price and volume. This is just my opinion
Activity: 112
August 10, 2018, 11:57:35 AM
It is silly to say that Altcoin is better than Bitcoin. Are you a Bitcoin collector and give topics to reinforce your personal beliefs? To share my personal point of view: now, and in the future, Bitcoin's position in the Cryptocurrency market is invariably. Perhaps, or not, in the very long future may have an Altcoin that could share Bitcoin's responsibility in the Cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi I'm KS03
August 10, 2018, 11:44:07 AM
I believe Bitcoin will always be the favorite since its the most publicized and known.  Alt coins may be better but that does not mean the people will value it more.  To me the alt coins are a great asset to use to gain more Bitcoin. 
Activity: 112
August 10, 2018, 11:40:50 AM
Well to my own opinion I think it is very funny to assume that altcoin is even close to bitcoin let alone better than bitcoin,  bitcoin is the number one coin now and it is the most influential and valuable coin of them all it rules the crypto world and no altcoin is up to it now
Activity: 83
August 10, 2018, 11:37:58 AM
Well, my opinion is Bitcoin is always the king of coin. But I, and i believe almost trader agree with me, like altcoins more than bitcoin.
Why? First, altcoins are cheaper than bitcoin very much, so with the same amount of money we can buy more than one altcoin. you knows, altcoins not always pump the same time, same rate. So if we can separate our money to many altcoin. we can increase the chance we get profit from altcoin.
Seconds, when altcoins increase its price => we get more btc (alt/btc), and when btc get the price up, then we get double profit.
That's the reason why i think altcoin is better than btc.
Activity: 96
August 10, 2018, 11:35:08 AM
Although there are a lot of good quality altcoins in comparison with Bitcoin, the advantages are obvious in some areas. But we can't say that the altcoin is better than the bitcoin. Look at the price trend, you will know the truth, Bitcoin falls, all the coins are diving together.
Activity: 24
August 10, 2018, 11:27:15 AM
I am one of those who think Bitcoin and Altogee are related.
If you look at Bitcoin and Altcoin's preference for investors, it is now more of a concern for bit coin.
Because it is still a big Altcoin due to the rise and fall of Bitcoin, it can be said that Altcoin is not very trustworthy.
However, if Altcoin will become an alternative coin for Bitcoin within the next three years, investors will gradually lose interest in Bitcoin, and Altcoin investors will certainly have good results in the long term.
But important conclusions must all be concerned with cryptography.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
August 10, 2018, 11:23:28 AM
Bitcoin remains number one in the cripto world, because it is superior to all altcoins. As far as I know bitcoin is the same, then many altcoins will follow the price of bitcoin.

Yes, bitcoin is much stronger than altcoin which it is more demand by individuals and the higher fluctuation in its prices, as you look in the market all altcoins are depended the progression of bitcoin when it decreases then definitely it also decreases. I believe they can't beat BTC because this is what they mold to replace fiat in terms, of exchange.
Activity: 126
August 09, 2018, 09:37:33 PM
For many alts coin, yes: trading faster than bitcoin, transaction fee cheaper than bitcon, But bitcoin is the first, having the really big and powerful community. So far, bitcoin is still the king of the market.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
August 09, 2018, 09:03:00 PM
When investing in cryptocurrencies, you should own both altcoins and bitcoins.  Altcoins is the path to earn more bitcoins.  Many times when the market is bullish, altcoins will rise in price percentage wise much faster than bitcoins.  
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
August 09, 2018, 08:19:38 PM
For now I'm sure Bitcoin is still too strong to compete with or defeat by altcoins because Bitcoin has everything like community, technology or even experience, bitcoin is superior to altcoins. even though the transaction price is high and the processing time is long, it doesn't matter for Bitcoin fans.
Activity: 55
August 09, 2018, 09:02:41 PM
I think there are simply too many altcoins at the moment, and most of them aren't that big of a deal, the only thing they are doing is saturating the market, while bitcoin keeps growing day by day.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 08:59:51 PM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.
I think that there is no altcoin can be better than bitcoin for the reason that we have seen the greatness of bitcoin year by year and it is always growing each and every year that no altcoin ever did so far. Bitcoin also has lot of achievements and accomplishments that cannot be surpassed by any altcoin.
Activity: 840
August 09, 2018, 08:55:32 PM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.

Its very hard for altcoin to crushing bitcoin price. As biggest market cap value in market, bitcoin definitely is primary choice for investor and speculators because have biggest liquidity in market. Altcoin is good investment but its need more time to grow. But i do believe that altcoin like ethereum, NEO or wanchain can compete with bitcoin in market cap value not on price
Pages:
Jump to: