Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN? - page 26. (Read 5922 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
August 09, 2018, 08:28:02 PM
That is not true altcoin is just a small value when it compared to bitcoin the only thing is that altcoins is preferable in a short term that easily be profited in a low cost value, whale bitcoin is preferable to a long term trade due to its highly volatility ability.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 08:15:32 PM
for me I can say that altcoins can not be better the bitcoin just because most of this altcoins even depends on the bitcoin and for now, its the ruling coin in the market.
Activity: 32
August 09, 2018, 08:14:47 PM
Most altcoins depends on bitcoin and its still the worlds focused coin so i dont see altcoins being better than bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 08:14:10 PM
For now we didn't speculate that because bitcoin now a days are so popular to investors or what should I say newly investors because they only know is bitcoin, they didn't know yet the value of altcoins but for many years will past altcoins will surpassed bitcoin.
Activity: 126
August 09, 2018, 08:12:40 PM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.
It depends on your style of trading, I think altcoins are better suited for day trading, there are a lot of options of altcoins at the moment and you can take advantage of all the fluctuations, while bitcoin and ethereum are more suited for long term profits.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 08:10:06 PM
I will not choose between altcoins and bitcoin, some altcoins have a better system than Bitcoin. But this is not a important thing because Bitcoin is leader of the market, protecting its place.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 08:08:52 PM
This is very unlikely. Bitcoin is the king, is property, and altcoin is only a tool to increase the number of bitcoin
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
August 09, 2018, 08:05:10 PM
I beg to disagree with this statement. Altcoin will never be better than bitcoin. That is why it is called alternative coin because the bitcoin is still superior among coins.
Activity: 277
August 09, 2018, 07:59:11 PM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

in crypto world everything is very possible,,
but all altcoins that already exist in the markets,, i think there will be no altcoins can surpass bitcoin in price,,but, who know in the future
Activity: 196
August 09, 2018, 07:53:04 PM
Altcoins generally are not better than Bitcoin. Although, their are some altcoins that can give you quicker profit than bitcoin within a short period especially the newly launched ones.
Activity: 51
August 09, 2018, 07:52:41 PM
This can be a projected or aimed outcome or the goal of many alternative currencies but it will be difficult to accomplish.
Activity: 511
August 09, 2018, 07:52:07 PM
For the past years bitcoin dominates altcoin and cannot be better by altcoin. If we look through and observe the trends bitcoin is top leading as cryptocurrency. So bitcoin is still better than altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
August 09, 2018, 07:51:09 PM
There are a lot of altcoins, which are better than bitcoin. Seriously, 95% of alts has the faster TPS, other functionality like decentralized apps, exchange, etc, but BTC is the first crypto - so it will always be at the top.

Bitcoin is not on the top, because is the first one. Bitcoin is on the top because it is most demanded coin. The short supply and the high demand is what pushes the price up.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
August 09, 2018, 07:48:34 PM
For your kind information, If altcoin overcomes bitcoin, Then I think the crypto platform will be valueless. So, do not think Altcoin better, Rather the bitcoin is the ruler of this cryptocurrency kingdom. If bitcoin starts growing, then altcoins will follow bitcoin's trends at the same time or after some time of bitcoin increases. So, to me, Bitcoin is the best, Altcoins are nothing without bitcoin.
Activity: 95
August 09, 2018, 07:42:52 PM
Bitcoin still the boss, bitcoin had a good reputation that not easily to outrank by altcoins.
Bitcoin was invented before all others and therefore it is trusted more than the rest of the coins!
Activity: 45
August 09, 2018, 03:57:44 PM
I don't think they are better, but we have to take into account that bitcoin has stabilized a little, so we will not see gains of x100 as in December last year, however, altcoins still has the possibility of generating those gains, also have to take into account that many alts techs are totally different, we can't really make comparison here
Activity: 434
August 09, 2018, 03:54:10 PM
There are a lot of altcoins, which are better than bitcoin. Seriously, 95% of alts has the faster TPS, other functionality like decentralized apps, exchange, etc, but BTC is the first crypto - so it will always be at the top.
copper member
Activity: 253
Merit: 2
August 09, 2018, 03:50:39 PM

I dont think that is going to happen. Bitcoin is the mother currency so it is quiet obvious that it will be dominant over other cryptocurrencies. And can you think of crypto market without Bitcoin , that is unbelievable. And sometimes a certain price jump for any alts does not guarantee that the coin is better than bitcoin but i think we may not have more valuable Cryptocurrency than Bitcoin in far future. But if you want to get some profit in short term trades then better invest in some altcoin , there are hundreds of good altcoin in current market.
Activity: 324
August 09, 2018, 03:43:57 PM
What does it mean better? There are many projects that are more technologically advanced than Bitcoin. But this does not mean better. Bitcoin still dominates the market and has better prospects for growth.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
August 09, 2018, 03:41:35 PM

Since your question is in concern with price speculation, I dont think there is altcoin currently that could replace Bitcoin and take the throne. Bitcoin is the king and there were many who claimed they are better but were never to prove the worth.

When it comes to use cases, yes there are a lot many alts which have better use cases rather than Bitcoin, for example EThereum, in terms of usage, Eth is more useful then Bitcoin, however, for the price it still have a long way to go.

Last time bitcoin demonstrates record growth rate, which allows to hope for high profitability of such investments. This digital currency enjoys much greater confidence among users than other crypto currencies, which makes its position sufficiently stable and reduces the probability of collapse. If, in the end, scaling problems are eliminated, it will also raise the value of BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: