Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN? - page 28. (Read 5922 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 11:40:11 AM
bitcoin can never be terminated or replaced by altcoin. Thus, the more the appearance of altcoin will increasingly make bitcoin become better and stronger. bitcoin still dominates on the market conditions of existing crypto and altcoin, although they are still a very long way to get close to it in terms of price
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 11:38:40 AM
I do not understand why they compare. For me, this is not logical. Maybe I'm wrong of course. But Bitcoin has its advantages. Altcoins are mine. And here the choice is just us. Who and where he wants to invest.
Activity: 210
August 05, 2018, 11:29:14 AM
Ethereum is the second to bitcoin, but it will remains as it is, bitcoin will probably be the leading to all alts.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 10:27:24 AM
I dont think like you, everytime you must look to market and you must pass to btc, usdt or altcoin, for example we should have to pass to usdt at january, must not hodl any altcoins.
Activity: 20
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 09:48:46 AM
What exactly are you looking for? An investment? A store of wealth? A quick trade?

Altcoins are good for quick trades to gain profit but I personally am a bit wary of holding money in any of them for very long. They tend to depreciate over time. They're also quite vulnerable to hacks and can easily be taken over. They're not exactly the safest asset.

Bitcoin, however, has a longer term security that is promising. I'd be comfortable leaving my money in there for years. No one is going to attack it, and it's decentralized. What more can you ask for?
Activity: 448
August 05, 2018, 09:47:23 AM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.
I think this is not possible at least in the near future, I don't see any altcoin on the market that can beat bitcoin
Activity: 99
August 05, 2018, 09:46:34 AM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

I don't think so.
Bitcoin is still the most promising coin.
This is the father or grandfather and the most precious coin. My goal is to have most of it.
Activity: 490
August 05, 2018, 09:45:11 AM
For myself Bitcoin is the best in the market, it is the king of the market. Bitcoin gave birth to the cryptocurrency market, I think no altcoin would replace Bitcoin. Although Bitcoin has high transaction costs, transaction speed is slow, but Bitcoin is very promising. I believe in the next few years Bitcoin will grow strongly and its price will go to the moon. Now I will buy Bitcoin and hold long term.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
August 05, 2018, 09:33:39 AM

I think bitcoin is still the best compared to many altcoins that no one will be able to crush bitcoin in any form. The first cryptocurrency is bitcoin and this currency becomes a benchmark for other cryptocurrency that can be seen if the price of bitcoin falls then the altcoin price also falls.
Activity: 71
August 05, 2018, 09:15:21 AM

of course, most times, when I look at making quick profit, as regards price speculation with a good turn over rate, I usually go for altcoins
Activity: 406
August 05, 2018, 09:14:07 AM
Bitcoin itself has been a role model for other altcoins and can be considered the king of all altcoin. I think altcoin will only be able to find bitcoin prices and develop bitcoin prices in the future is Ethereum. It will take much effort for altcoin to be better and more valuable than bitcoin.
Activity: 140
August 05, 2018, 12:19:33 AM
bitcoin will play its role as the number one coin as well as altcoin because they need each other in the crypto market and it will continue
Activity: 98
August 02, 2018, 06:08:39 PM
Altcoins are gaining more peak in value, because they have good opportunities in the marketcap of this particular coin. while the market capitalization of bitcoins dominates 40% of the total volume of the cryptomarket, so bitkoyn can not increase, like other good altos.
Bitcoin is a separate entity from violas and a safe investment in cryptoremont, new new ones, and you grow and manifest yourself if they carry out the project and its promises. so they can grow much more than btc.
Activity: 32
Merit: 5
August 02, 2018, 05:00:43 PM
if we will just discuss again the price to be higher than bitcoin then this is close! tehre will be no coin like that.
all we can have is just the better percent in income or profit.
less than a dollar coins is goood to hold though

all known crypto-currencies are not issued by individual states, therefore they do not have national borders and accordingly there is no control by the supervisory authorities. All transactions of such currency are possible in any number and scale and this is not monitored in any way. Therefore, at the moment, there is even no taxation on the crypto currency.
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
August 02, 2018, 04:45:53 PM
i think this statements is not completely right because all altcoins directly or indirectly depends on bitcoin another statements all token depends on erc-20 based etherum platform. so etherum is better than bitcoin.

the price of the second capitalization of the crypto currency is more stable, since it depends less on speculators and traders. Therefore, it may be more interesting for investors who want to make a profit in the long term.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
August 02, 2018, 04:12:57 PM
I think Bitcoin is better than altcoins because of the price value it has. It has the potential of growing in terms of price and has also been noted to be stable. When investing in coins, it is better to buy Bitcoin before purchasing any other altcoin.
Activity: 61
August 02, 2018, 04:04:59 PM
i think this statements is not completely right because all altcoins directly or indirectly depends on bitcoin another statements all token depends on erc-20 based etherum platform. so etherum is better than bitcoin.

The bitcoin network increases with time, as the number of bitcoins increases. However, the bandwidth of the crypto currency network does not change, which is why there are already problems with transactions.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
August 02, 2018, 03:59:17 PM
altcoins are superior to bitcoin. In actuality, they are worse. They just have a tendency to acquire much benefit and if mind isn't taken, you may put into a trick or crap coin. Bitcoin then again is very much perceived and built up.
Activity: 238
http://www.securix.io/
August 02, 2018, 03:52:11 PM
Hard to say if there is an altcoin better than BTC. BTC will be the king of crypto, digital gold, mainly and asset to hold. Some altcoins might be far more advanced technologically and investing in the would give better return. But would't say that are somehow better.
algcojns and botcoin were xreated for different purposes? sp i soubt that it is roght to compare them? espesially now
Activity: 238
http://www.securix.io/
August 02, 2018, 03:51:37 PM

it is harx to say for sure? but i do not think that it is really hard/ in my opinion? bitckin is going to live a long happy life
Pages:
Jump to: