Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN? - page 27. (Read 5922 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 03:39:42 PM
I don't think so that any altcoin is better than the Bitcoin because it is the leader and the base of crypto world. Bitcoin demand is always stays very high because he made many millionaire in this world that's why everybody wants him in his portfolio.
We can not compare him with any other altcoin because every altcoins growth is depend on the Bitcoins growth. If Bitcoin grows, then all altcoins grow but if Bitcoin down, then all other altcoins are also down.
So that's why, i think Bitcoin was king, is king, and in the future also will be king of this crypto world.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
August 09, 2018, 02:35:18 PM
Which Bitcoin the new altcoin within or the to be out-phased real one.  (check sig)
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 02:34:05 PM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.
Altcoins are amazing and it is very good to invest in them because the coins I have chosen shall soon be listed on new exchanges very soon. My choices are:
TAU
EOS
ADA
Activity: 149
August 09, 2018, 01:51:19 PM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

Altcoins are definitely better than bitcoin because they are excellent in profitability. The coins PRG, ICX and Lisk are really amazing and it is better to invest in them. These coins are coming up with their new projects as well.
Activity: 35
August 09, 2018, 10:15:45 AM
Indeed many altcoins are good, well developed and have their own investors but still need time for the altcoin to be able to shift the position of bitcoin in the world of cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin is still the best for now.
Activity: 333
Merit: 15
August 09, 2018, 02:56:13 AM
No, Bitcoin is better than altcoin because their is much large gap between altcoin or any altcoins to bitcoin, btc has a very large amount ans value, btc has many sponsors, investors and users, while altcoin has many kinds but it is not enough to be at the status of bitcoin, thats why it has a very big gap.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
August 09, 2018, 02:16:07 AM
No, Bitcoin always better than alternative coin, it is much safer to invest and 100% you will gain profit in short or long term investment. Also bitcoin can used as cash to purchase your needs and wants which is altcoin can not. Altcoin is only good for trading but it depends on the altcoin there are some coin are scam that is why we need to choose the best coin that will gives good profit to us.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 01:38:43 AM
I prefer to work with different directions altcoins instead of working with BTC. Just need to pay attention to the correct choice of a prospective project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 03:10:14 AM

It seems to me that altcoins can be a promising option for investment. But still I'm more focused on working with BTC, he confirmed his reliability in practice.
Activity: 280
August 06, 2018, 04:00:23 AM
BTC has traditionally remained a confident leader in the crypto market. Therefore, most investors find it difficult to switch to working with prospective altcoins, although they have an excellent potential for development.
Activity: 308
August 05, 2018, 01:18:30 PM
It seems to me that BTC remains a more priority option. Altcoins also have a good potential for successful development, so you can distribute the investment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
August 05, 2018, 01:07:45 PM

Bitcoin was a leader and will remain for a long time. I have not seen yet another altcoins who could compete with bitcoin. In my portfolio, I keep a few altcoins, but when they grow up I'll change them to bitcoin, because I trust him more in the future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
August 05, 2018, 01:05:32 PM

You can gain more in altcoins in terms of percent high in price.
but that is not the reason to tell that it is better than bitcoin.
Bitcoin will still be at best as it is the basic coin in trading.
Activity: 55
August 05, 2018, 01:02:48 PM
In my own opinion altcoin can not be better than bitcoin. All altcoins are subject to bitcoin pricing. And usually bitcoins  speculation, not altcoin
Altcoins just behind the BTC on the exchange rate.  At present, the trend of investing in altcoins is higher than that of Bitcoin but the exchange rate of BTC is still at the highest level in the market
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
August 05, 2018, 01:02:29 PM
What exactly are you looking for? An investment? A store of wealth? A quick trade?

Altcoins are good for quick trades to gain profit but I personally am a bit wary of holding money in any of them for very long. They tend to depreciate over time. They're also quite vulnerable to hacks and can easily be taken over. They're not exactly the safest asset.

Bitcoin, however, has a longer term security that is promising. I'd be comfortable leaving my money in there for years. No one is going to attack it, and it's decentralized. What more can you ask for?

Good set of questions to ask oneself when being involved with crypto. And the fact is,,, most people are here to make money, and make money quickly. Altcoins of course swing wildly, more so than Bitcoin, so very tempting to see it as "quick profits" potential but equally easy to see it as "quick losses" potential.

The fact that most tokens are so centralized is the biggest risk to me. Anything can happen if the devs leave. Which is why I still take my risks, but always limited, and must have a long term view in mind.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 01:00:21 PM
I don't think it's true, I don't think like that. Bitcoin is still the best in my opinion. Not that altcoins aren't good. Altcoins are good and have a future just like bitcoin. But altcoins certainly follows the bitcoin movement. So it's still the most powerful bitcoin today. And I don't think we need to think about what's best. We have diverse opinions, so don't argue about this.
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
August 05, 2018, 12:58:13 PM
We all feel like giving the respect to bitcoin and that cannot be under looked. It is normal to see your father as better than you which is not an insult though. We should just accept that bitcoin is better than alts once and keep improving on alts which may one day stand very unique from bitcoin we all see as the best. The current alts have nothing special than bitcoin so I don't see why someone will say alts are better than bitcoin.
Activity: 462
August 05, 2018, 11:49:00 AM
Im not sure that altcoins better than bitcoin. I'm not at all sure that now is a good time to buy altcoins. The market is unpredictable. Most likely, he will continue to fall. And it seems to me that such a situation will be at least until the middle of November. So I would advise investing in bitcoin as the most promising and reliable cryptocurrency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
August 05, 2018, 11:43:00 AM
Some alts defenitely are better than BTC in technical plan. However, they have different predestination so they cant be compared
Activity: 64
August 05, 2018, 11:41:58 AM
Yes, I agree that altcoin is better than bitcoin because they make a lot of profit and reach six times the cost of ICO, and this is serious about building projects. In my opinion, both have a positive value depending on where the coin is.
Pages:
Jump to: