Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN? - page 29. (Read 5922 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 03:50:48 PM
Hard to say if there is an altcoin better than BTC. BTC will be the king of crypto, digital gold, mainly and asset to hold. Some altcoins might be far more advanced technologically and investing in the would give better return. But would't say that are somehow better.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 03:50:22 PM
Most Altcoins are better than bitcoin.But Bitcoin is still the top and nobody can beat it, and bitcoin is also so famous that many people want to get bitcoin .
Activity: 224
August 02, 2018, 03:50:06 PM
I think, all Altcoins directly or indirectly depend on bitcoin or erc-20 based etherum platform. Moreover, bitcoin is very popular and lasting coins.
So I did not fully agree with this statement.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
August 02, 2018, 03:47:56 PM
It is true that some altcoins are technologically far more advanced than bitcoin, but bitcoin has been the number #1 cryptocurrency for a long time and would continue to be so in future.
Activity: 73
August 02, 2018, 03:40:45 PM
At the moment the most serious crypto currency, is the one that appeared first - bitcoin. In addition to having the largest market capitalization, it also has the highest price. Over the past two weeks, his rate has ranged from $ 9,500 to $ 11,500, bitcoin always better  
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
August 02, 2018, 03:40:20 PM
there are no altcoins that are better than btc, bitcoin is king and always will be for many reasons
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 03:39:58 PM
For the moment I think bitcoin is still number one and still be King, but all subject to change at any time, just maybe in the future altcoin could rival bitcoin.
We wait for developments in the future.
bitcoin is nice and in my opibion one of the mosts trongwst cryptkcurremcy? but i like altcoins as well? i like them
Activity: 448
August 02, 2018, 03:39:21 PM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.
i do not think so and i believe that we should make our minds about xryptocurrencies really careful? there are a lot of problems
Activity: 760
Merit: 104
Moonbet.io
August 02, 2018, 03:38:08 PM
For the moment I think bitcoin is still number one and still be King, but all subject to change at any time, just maybe in the future altcoin could rival bitcoin.
We wait for developments in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 03:26:57 PM
i think this statements is not completely right because all altcoins directly or indirectly depends on bitcoin another statements all token depends on erc-20 based etherum platform. so etherum is better than bitcoin.

Bitcoins is the leader for altcoins and all know this. When the price of bitcoin grow - all coins are following it and market turn green.
Activity: 90
August 02, 2018, 03:19:56 PM
If you already have a portfolio of BTC,ETH, NEO already it might be ok to own some altcoins that you believe in. but it should be first thing you own imho.

Activity: 349
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 03:18:40 PM
Actually, there are a lot of altcoins that have superior technology than bitcoin (ETH, NEO,..). If it's about value, trading and stability, no coins can overtake Bitcoin. And that will never change, bitcoin is always the best coin.
Activity: 378
August 02, 2018, 03:07:34 PM
This can only be said in one case. If you want to invest for a short period of time with large profits, then it's better to be altcoin. But you must remember that in this case there is a share of risk. In all the rest, bitcoin is beyond competition. This is the number one crypto currency.
Activity: 453
August 02, 2018, 02:57:21 PM
Maybe it's possible, for etherium or some very much more advanced crypto currency, but bitcoin for now offers it all, plus he is well known
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
August 02, 2018, 02:54:44 PM
I think that today there is no altcoyin who could move bitcoin from the position of leader ... maybe this will happen someday, but I do not think this will happen in the near future.just go to the coinmarketcap and look at the bitcoin domination...
Activity: 180
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 02:47:53 PM
altcoin does have a lot of coins with high potential, which is very good for trading, but comparing it with bitcoin, I think as great as any altcoin is not able to replace bitcoin because bitcoin has a huge influence on market prices as well as the development of bitcoin. my hope will be better for the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
August 02, 2018, 02:13:02 PM
BTC is the speculative tool only. BTC don't have any unique technology.
But. BTC is more stable crypto from all. And this make BTC the best crypto for now,
BTC will dead, one day, And some altcoin will take this place. But I don't think this altcon still exists.
Activity: 15
August 02, 2018, 01:33:09 PM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.
bitcoin is better than altcoin
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
August 02, 2018, 01:08:45 PM
unlikely, I'm very sure, bitcoin still leads in terms of price. you can see it clearly, that the price of bitcoin is far above the altcoin, especially ethereum. so obviously, if bitcoin is better than altcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
August 02, 2018, 01:02:55 PM
Well yeah there are many altcoins which are better than Bitcoin but it doesn't matters much currently as Bitcoin has the first movers advantage which it really deserves as without Bitcoin there wouldn't had been any altcoin currently. But with coins like Ethereum there is some real competition to Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: