Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN? - page 30. (Read 5922 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 12:59:16 PM
Some altcoins promise more than bitcoin but better than ? I don't think so.Bitcoin's strongest standing coin.
Activity: 845
Merit: 52
August 02, 2018, 11:19:34 AM
This will not happen, as long as all ideology is drawn from bitcoin, they will never be an altcoin that will be more traded than bitcoin in terms of market volume. Who is going to make that happen? Bitcoin will continue to be the King of Cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 12:54:17 PM
Bitcoin is number one crypto currency and it value is too high Bitcoin is lord of the crypto market. Now many altcoins in crypto market but Bitcoin is still number one because it's more popular than other crypto currencies most crypto currency users using Bitcoin , Bitcoin always better than altcoins.
Activity: 266
August 02, 2018, 12:38:51 PM
Bitcoin is quite bulky and its use in many areas is not possible. With the technical part he is also pretty bad, but it is the FATHER, and that have against him is difficult.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 11:48:33 AM
In my opinion, Bitcoin is the father of the crypto market .And Altcoins are a kind of children who can become better in the future. But for now, it is impossible for altcoins to be better than bitcoin, until now bitcoin still strong, it is since over than 7 years.
we can't say only about the price.community, technology or even his community, bitcoin is superior to altcoins.
Activity: 122
August 02, 2018, 11:36:39 AM
bitcoin is king of the other coins so this is more important for all coins and this is top 1 coin so bitcoin is better than to altcoin ,bitcoin is better to invest, buy or hold. Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 140
August 02, 2018, 10:51:42 AM
Definitely not. If any was then it would have more domination than bitcoin has right now. When that happens then we can say it is more supreme than bitcoin.
Activity: 27
August 02, 2018, 10:43:55 AM
Alcoin is increasingly developed on advanced technologies. It is much better than the BTC. But BTC is a currency with a long history, so long alcoin can have value and price as BTC
Activity: 105
August 02, 2018, 10:42:24 AM
I think, I don't see a rival at all that can replace bitcoin now. Yes, of course we must be able to start a dispute that there are brilliant coins that are very prospective, but let's be honest there are no other coins that can compete with it.

Activity: 168
August 02, 2018, 10:38:10 AM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.
It is almost impossible to happen that altcoins will do better than bitcoin. As we all know that altcoins is a short cut term for alternative coin referring to bitcoin. Bitcoin is the number crypto in the market and that is why if we will going to compare bitcoin market price nowadays with those altcoin indvidual market price then relatively you can compare a huge difference on its market price and even in marketcap volume.
Activity: 80
August 02, 2018, 10:35:17 AM
It is now proven that altcoin is far better than Bitcoin, the first is altcoin with eth just behind bitcoin on its exchange value.

Activity: 192
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 10:28:11 AM
yes, in my opinion the best for now is bitcoin, because there are no other coins that can beat Bitcoin. Altcoin only has good technology, but it still doesn't excel in its market.

Activity: 154
August 02, 2018, 07:41:47 AM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

There's a thousands of altcoin I think that there is some probability that if Bitcoin disappears, so will most of the cryptocurrencies, as they are still closely tied to Bitcoin's performance.  But if happens that Bitcoin will have to step aside, the following altcoins are the most likely to replace it: Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, IOTA, Litecoin, NEO and Dash.
Activity: 868
Merit: 252
August 02, 2018, 07:34:21 AM

each of which has its own advantages. Altcoin has the good features over btc, it improves many of the problems of btc, Speed, cost , ... But at the present time it could hardly be better because most of the altcoin are currently trading on BTC so BTC influence too big to market
yes, to compete with or exceed bitcoin can not rely solely on the low cost and speed of the transaction process, but it needs a strong community, because a strong community and many of its members can certainly be the price determinant of the coin in the market.
Activity: 162
August 02, 2018, 07:29:26 AM
The subcoins section is much higher than the potential for an ideal epoch to earn money in a short time. digital currencies are the most valuable and big coin bitcoin in the market. Which one is better depends on preference.
Activity: 105
August 02, 2018, 07:22:28 AM
Bitcoin remains number one in the cripto world, because it is superior to all altcoins. As far as I know bitcoin is the same, then many altcoins will follow the price of bitcoin.

Activity: 130
Merit: 2
August 02, 2018, 07:18:22 AM

each of which has its own advantages. Altcoin has the good features over btc, it improves many of the problems of btc, Speed, cost , ... But at the present time it could hardly be better because most of the altcoin are currently trading on BTC so BTC influence too big to market
Activity: 98
August 02, 2018, 07:13:35 AM
I think there are no altcoins which are better than bitcoin because the world is focusing on bitcoin not altcoins. And every coins in this crypto market are following bitcoin's price, you can see it clearly.
Activity: 80
August 02, 2018, 07:13:28 AM
Bitcoin is one of the most powerful and most popular coins in the world of crypto currencies. because the coin has tremendous potential and can make the most money for all its investors.

Activity: 110
August 02, 2018, 07:09:36 AM
Depends on defenition of what is "better" for you. Many altcions technologicaly advanced over bitcoin, in that terms yes altcoins better than bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: