Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN? - page 32. (Read 5922 times)

Activity: 585
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 09:08:28 AM
Yes, I will say that altcoins are better than bitcoin in terms of technology, transaction speed and low fee but they cannot crush bitcoin because bitcoin is more valuable and stable than them. Bitcoin has very promising potentials and the slow rate of transaction I believe is due to congestion on its blockchain and this will be better with time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 09:06:15 AM
Some of the altcoins will probably outperform Bitcoin in some ways. And then this moment will be a turning point in the history of crypto.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 09:03:57 AM
For me, it is impossible that altcoin is better than bitcoin.. we all know that Bitcoin is the most expensive coin in crypto world and Far better then any altcoins.. yes ,altcoins is the most useful coin in crypto than bitcoin but even if they are more useful coin , they didn't  get the throne of bitcoin....
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
August 01, 2018, 08:43:59 AM
Altcoins still have  a long way to go I believe. Bitcoin market cap is still ahead of other coins and so it controls the movement of almost all other coins. The time for altcoin will come when btc has been completely mined and the total supply exhausted
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 08:05:19 AM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.
For me altcoins will not crushing to bitcoin in terms of price,trading and etc.But in terms of investment maybe my bit is altcoins because altcoins is cheaper than bitcoin.
Activity: 17
August 01, 2018, 04:53:30 AM
The variety of application which is a dominant characteristic of Altcoin. Because it includes many type of coins, each of them has significant in each market.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
August 01, 2018, 04:34:54 AM
I'm really only confident in two coins. Ethereum and Bitcoin - in that order.

It's not even because they have the best tech or the most features. It's because they have such a large ecosystem that everyone in crypto is roped into one or the other whether as a developer, merchant, consumer, institution or investor. I only hear of rumours, partnerships, potential and coming soon from other coins but Ethereum and Bitcoin have delivered despite their inferior tech.
Activity: 546
July 31, 2018, 12:55:35 PM
The future of the altcoins is not precise. Most altcoinss are scam and the future is not bright. most of the altcoins in the market will die. altcoins platforms that contain only creative ideas will survive.
Activity: 210
July 31, 2018, 10:12:45 AM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

Well I think, altcoins nowa days is very famous. I buy altcoins because I believe in what these new coins may do in the future, just like the internet we had improvements and new competitors in the market. This stuff is early and we have no idea really what things will look like when we start seeing adoption, at the moment all these altcoins are based on potential
Activity: 196
July 31, 2018, 10:05:38 AM
In this days, I don't choose altcoins. In this market volatility, I try to make position usd between btc. So its important to stay with btc to change with usd.
Activity: 151
July 31, 2018, 10:03:30 AM
Nobles can not be better than the king :-) Another thing about what you say, I meant a long investment. If, however, your interest in short-term speculation in the market, then it's undeniably small things went more well and has more volatility, so you can catch a good profit here. The truth for this is that you will need strong trading skills that you will not master in one day, but everything is in your hands and you can start right now. Pay special attention to coins with a high level of interest and low market capitalization.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 10:02:51 AM

I think it is not possible that altcoin will crush on bitcoin but it takes a lot of time and technology development. Both coins can make mass amounts of money. I generally love blockchain technology.There’s that, and being paid to support the team or platform’s vision is what really draws me to alt coins. If you aren’t comfortable with the liquidity of alt coins, you can just buy one Bitcoin and you’re set either way. I presume that a lot of us are using alt coins to get more than one BTC. Good thing diversification exists because I have Bitcoin plus some really solid alt coins
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 31, 2018, 09:51:12 AM
But not everything is so rosy in the world of altcoins for the investor and trader. After all, viola and forks were engendered by uncountable heaps. And which of them will make the cherished Iksa very difficult to guess. In this a little can help a thorough study of the project, technology and team. But more often than not, this is simply an inexplicable phenomenon, stymying crypto experts.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 09:42:34 AM
Well, for example, I do not understand this comparison. Bitcoin has his own advantages. And the Altcoins have their sides. So, in any case, it is better to have both Grin
Activity: 476
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
July 31, 2018, 09:40:08 AM
Well, seen from the price? I think not. Bitcoin price is always better than the altcoins. May be we can see from the transaction fee or the concept of the crypto. Some altcoins may be better because they are new and more developed with some enhancement.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
July 31, 2018, 09:38:43 AM
I don't agree if altcoin is better than bitcoin but I agree that altcoin can help us to gain more bitcoin by selling the altcoin when it's increasing. altcoin existing is to help us to make more bitcoin so we can sell that bitcoin in any higher price. but maybe in the future, there will be any of altcoin that can give many benefits than bitcoin so the times for the altcoin will come and the altcoin can compete with the other coins but bitcoin will still in the top leader of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
July 31, 2018, 09:37:57 AM
Hello mate. I don't think altcoin will ever be better than bitcoin. Bitcoin has already establish it's foundation as cryptocurrency leader. Though may altcoins sometimes had higher trading volume but it's always a temporary thing to it. Bitcoin on the other hand could affect altcoins prices. but this is just me saying my opinion on it.
Activity: 434
July 31, 2018, 09:31:55 AM
It has become very dangerous to invest in altcoins because they fall much stronger than bitcoin. Today, all bloody day, not only in the violas but for bitcoins. I'll wait and watch from the side for all this
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
July 31, 2018, 09:27:41 AM
I vote BTC. It's because BTC has more stable value than Alt and also has many advantage than Alt that make BTC suitable for long term investing. i agree that BTC has slow transaction speed and high fee. But it's because many people do transaction with BTC everyday. And If ETH or another ALT became the biggest Coin or King of crypto, they will have this problem.

For the long term, of course bitcoin is more interesting than altcoins, but if we aim to get big profit then altcoins is the most appropriate thing, this is because altcoins price increase can reach hundreds of percent per day.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
July 31, 2018, 09:25:58 AM

about the potential altcoin seems to have a chance, but for now, I think bitcoin will stay on the front line because until now all coin prices are heavily dependent on bitcoin. So it can be said bitcoin greatly influential to all altcoin.
True indeed altcoin certainly has a chance,
but anyway if we compare it with bitcoin I think bitcoin remains a favorite choice,
let alone the end of this bitcoin price is quite well developed
Pages:
Jump to: