Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins for 2-3 years holding! - page 14. (Read 150562 times)

Activity: 827
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 06:46:37 PM
At the moment I'm not ready to buy coins for long-term storage, because it seems to me that the market will continue to fall. Now the market is green, but it seems to me that this is a trap.
The long-term downtrend has not ended so investors need to consider carefully if they want to buy coins in this period. Short-term trading is a good investment in this time that investors can refer. I believe that the market will boom in the next few years and the opportunity awaits investors.
holding too long can affect profit, so I think it's better to make short-term investments so that the profit can be stable. making long-term investments will only hurt the coin holders if the market conditions are not stable and not good as it is today.
Activity: 673
Merit: 105
August 16, 2018, 06:19:20 PM
At the moment I'm not ready to buy coins for long-term storage, because it seems to me that the market will continue to fall. Now the market is green, but it seems to me that this is a trap.
The long-term downtrend has not ended so investors need to consider carefully if they want to buy coins in this period. Short-term trading is a good investment in this time that investors can refer. I believe that the market will boom in the next few years and the opportunity awaits investors.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
August 16, 2018, 05:22:54 PM
we are talking about tokens ethereum here, most of these projects have not been completed. a large part is waiting for the next technological jump of eth. without it, little can work. metropolis has a long delay, we will see we  Roll Eyes
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 02:01:54 PM
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
August 15, 2018, 01:34:54 PM
Dude hold any alt coin you want  in a couple of years when the market hits trillions any shot coin will be easily x10 or more so just fill bags but also invest in quality coins at this special price we have now
it seems that you are completely sure that any coin can get 10 x in a couple of years. It seems to me that only the most promising and effective projects will have good potential in the future, but how much they increase their price is a separate issue.
Activity: 406
August 15, 2018, 01:26:27 PM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?
one of the coins you mentioned is in agreement with NEO, I am very sure that this altcoin does have a good market so it is very suitable for your investment, besides, Ripple and Litecoin are also good atcoins for investment
they were good in 2017, but nor recommended in 2018. they are dump hard now
i suggest taking only and only BTC for now, it's the best
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
August 15, 2018, 01:23:27 PM
i don't know why but it seems eth's price effects almost all erc20 token's price. so you should go for the coins which got its own blockchain architecture.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
August 14, 2018, 04:08:33 PM
Dude hold any alt coin you want  in a couple of years when the market hits trillions any shot coin will be easily x10 or more so just fill bags but also invest in quality coins at this special price we have now
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 03:47:04 PM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 03:29:39 PM
I have not heard anything about the coin MONERO a long time, do you think if you invest in this coin for 1-2 years, it makes sense?
Activity: 520
August 14, 2018, 11:17:44 AM
The longer we have the opportunity to sell at a higher price on the sell-side at some point, the secret to success in this market.
Still depends on what coin we have, some good coins doesn't even survive when they fall, we should know the real use and plan of the team, the team must be actively developing the project for its to always be updated and attracts investors.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
August 14, 2018, 09:33:20 AM
The longer we have the opportunity to sell at a higher price on the sell-side at some point, the secret to success in this market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
August 14, 2018, 09:30:30 AM
Now, all altcoins for 2-3 years holding. Of course, if these are already purchased and there is a desire to make a profit Grin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 09:06:34 AM
Since you're holding for a long term why don't you go for the Top coins rather than choosing altcoins, don't get me wrong I'm not saying that altcoins are bad its just that it would be better to pick coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum with a solid foundation already, not to mention the demand and supply of this coins, I'm pretty sure you won't go wrong investing either of the two but if you really want altcoins then feel free to invest into NEO, DENT or PRL, this coins are top of my alt coin list.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
August 14, 2018, 05:34:09 AM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?
one of the coins you mentioned is in agreement with NEO, I am very sure that this altcoin does have a good market so it is very suitable for your investment, besides, Ripple and Litecoin are also good atcoins for investment
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 05:31:31 AM
I think that such a coin as NEM is worthy of your attention. Still a very promising coin STRAT I think it can also grow very much
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
August 14, 2018, 05:25:03 AM
With these declines they left the field with a high price that forced them to hold the holder for a long time. If the project is safe, there is no problem.
Activity: 434
August 14, 2018, 04:23:35 AM
Unfortunately, as we can see from our sad experience, storing altcoins for more than 2-3 months is a bad prospect.
Activity: 826
August 14, 2018, 04:16:43 AM
Yes, long time I guess because I kept the longest coin is only 1 year old. And when the price of the coins it costs soared, my direct selling. Because if the price of the coin could rise higher, this is a huge opportunity to sell coins. And if the price of the coins has fallen off to wait for a ride again is certainly a very long time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 14, 2018, 03:22:21 AM
it's a long time if the holding is 2-3 years, because I think we need to need to be sold in order to stabilize profit. maybe we can sell and choose good and high-potential altcoins.

It's quite long time to hold but it's so fulfilling when that crypto will really burst after that time span. Consider PIVX and see how this crypto is so sluggish to rise but after almost 2 years, it went out of its box and go to the moon. Additionall, there are even actually cryptos who are bound to rise drastically five (5) years after it was listed on the cryptoexchange.
Pages:
Jump to: