Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins for 2-3 years holding! - page 11. (Read 150562 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 08:04:44 AM
I believe that an inexpensive and promising cryptocurrency at the moment is Ripple. For 2-3 years it can grow significantly in price.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 03:32:18 AM
Holding you altcoin for this long is a disaster decision if your asking me, you'll miss the period wherein the bloom of its are on the go, you should at least check the market every month and let your coins grow by selling them when it's high as buy again for holding its low...
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
September 04, 2018, 03:28:31 AM
holding it for such a long time will surely result in good prices, so you will not have to wait so long if you stay on track.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 03:25:52 AM
ICON icx hold hold
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 02:45:06 AM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?
If you have the financial ability to keep the Altcoins in large numbers from two to three years is very potential. By time can change everything as they grow up a thousand times. I advise you to keep the long ten top ten coins as effective.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Ether Addict
September 04, 2018, 02:36:30 AM
people always fightin over thios.

why not do the obvious.

try the top coins .... ETH. BTC. LTC

that is a good start.....stick with teh leaders not the laggards...and ditch XRP the centralized crap.
Activity: 168
September 04, 2018, 01:58:32 AM
Waves, Litecoin,Ethereum i think this altcoin have a high enough value in the future.But Anything can happen in world crypto currency and I believe they will rise in a few years once the bitcoin price rises.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
September 04, 2018, 12:27:12 AM
It is necessary to make a certain list of altcoins that have a great prospect to store them for more than 2 years otherwise they may simply disappear.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
September 04, 2018, 12:03:25 AM
i also consider my altcoins for 2 or 3 years. but i have only invested in the top 50 Altcoins so far. and now i hope that they will live in two to three years and bring me a good win. Cause a lot of altcoins are gonna die. There's too many shit altcoins
Activity: 114
September 03, 2018, 05:36:42 PM
I believe that you can not invest only in one cryptocurrency. It's impractical. If there is a desire to invest for a long term (2-3 years), it is better to invest in 2-3 cryptocurrencies at once. If Bitcoin is not considered, then perspective currencies are Ethereum and EOS. Invested in them now, you can make good money in 2-3 years.
Activity: 224
September 02, 2018, 01:01:14 PM
I think it is so long time for holding. Altcoin can die, when you  waiting for rise and holding.
September 01, 2018, 05:29:05 AM
XEM, MEO, ETHER, XRP, STELLAR... almost everything are probably going to still be in there in the near future as they have good development and an active community to support them!
Activity: 69
August 31, 2018, 10:35:54 AM
Now the cost of Litecoin is 118$, and it is much lower than the cost of Bitcoin. In addition, Litecoin has always shown good progress and has never disappointed the cryptocurrency community.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 09:56:10 AM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?
why not add ethereum's list in it. every list that I see people always add ethereum to always be recommended in a long-term hold
August 31, 2018, 09:49:30 AM
Alcoyans should grow in value. In a few years they will grow several times. Alki need to be protected and not to be forgiven. In a few years, finally, the children of Wai will say thank you for the coins and the price of them.
Activity: 252
August 31, 2018, 09:42:29 AM
I have bought Ubex and SkyChain.
Invested in ubex at presale and now it is traded with x3.5 price from my investment. However ICO is still ongoing and price are x3.5 less then on exchnage. Crazy arbitrage opportunity.
The secon project I would advise to hold longterm - SkyChain. Neural networks in blocckain it is the new trend! Price is less then it was on ICO thats why we have huge field for growth
Holding SkyChain since ICO! Very promising idea of neural networks on blockchain! Mining will be available there. It is not the simple token, it is independent coin with its own blockchain.
As for Ubex just considering investing..Seems legit
Yes, SkyChain is probably will be the shelter for miners when ETH switches for POS. They will rent their mining rigs for the purpose of training neural networks
As for Ubex - i think GPUs will be used there as well as Nvidia has recently partnered with Ubex
GPU mining will be available in SkyChain for sure but not in Ubex. Nvidia partnership that Ubex has signed it is mostly about researches, not about using GPU
Wont argue as I dont know for sure about Ubex but SkyChain will get its portion of miners from ETH for sure. Curious how will it affect the SKCH price
Activity: 308
August 31, 2018, 09:01:41 AM
Invested in ubex at presale and now it is traded with x3.5 price from my investment. However ICO is still ongoing and price are x3.5 less then on exchnage. Crazy arbitrage opportunity.
The secon project I would advise to hold longterm - SkyChain. Neural networks in blocckain it is the new trend! Price is less then it was on ICO thats why we have huge field for growth
Holding SkyChain since ICO! Very promising idea of neural networks on blockchain! Mining will be available there. It is not the simple token, it is independent coin with its own blockchain.
Yes, SkyChain is probably will be the shelter for miners when ETH switches for POS. They will rent their mining rigs for the purpose of training neural networks
As for Ubex - i think GPUs will be used there as well as Nvidia has recently partnered with Ubex
GPU mining will be available in SkyChain for sure but not in Ubex. Nvidia partnership that Ubex has signed it is mostly about researches, not about using GPU
Activity: 13
August 31, 2018, 08:44:16 AM
It's too long period to hodl alts. They give you ATH and ATL every year almost.

I think XEM, NEO, OMG is good to buy and hodl for mid-term period
Activity: 252
August 31, 2018, 08:18:41 AM
Im not sure at all that ETH will swith to PoS any time soon! Cheesy Butering has not prepared Casper well enough
Activity: 308
August 31, 2018, 08:09:55 AM
Pages:
Jump to: