Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins for 2-3 years holding! - page 12. (Read 150562 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 07:45:02 AM
EOS, ROX, BTC, aEON, ETH, BTC,
this is my top coins. for longtearm
Activity: 252
August 31, 2018, 07:42:04 AM
I have bought Ubex and SkyChain.
Invested in ubex at presale and now it is traded with x3.5 price from my investment. However ICO is still ongoing and price are x3.5 less then on exchnage. Crazy arbitrage opportunity.
The secon project I would advise to hold longterm - SkyChain. Neural networks in blocckain it is the new trend! Price is less then it was on ICO thats why we have huge field for growth
Holding SkyChain since ICO! Very promising idea of neural networks on blockchain! Mining will be available there. It is not the simple token, it is independent coin with its own blockchain.
As for Ubex just considering investing..Seems legit
Activity: 308
August 31, 2018, 07:34:46 AM
I have bought Ubex and SkyChain.
Invested in ubex at presale and now it is traded with x3.5 price from my investment. However ICO is still ongoing and price are x3.5 less then on exchnage. Crazy arbitrage opportunity.
The second project I would advise to hold longterm - SkyChain. Neural networks in blocckain it is the new trend! Price is less then it was on ICO thats why we have huge field for growth
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 31, 2018, 07:34:05 AM
I'm sure that projects like ADA, Fsn, Eng are good for long-term also. And I see on the horizon many other undervalued coins. But to buy all interested I can't. Will watch on and try to buy it later
Activity: 42
August 30, 2018, 11:11:38 PM
Japanese virtual currencies are getting stricter but others are growing. HARITECOIN works hard.
HARITECOIN is also a long-term project as well as long history of sumo
presale now!
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Was that was it was?
August 30, 2018, 10:54:30 PM
I haven't hold that long but I'm pretty sure it'll worth the wait, especially if the coin is really good and shows a lot of potential to be at the top someday. Though like they said its tough to find a coin like that, this is why whenever one of my coin pumps up and the profit is good enough for me, I sold it right away. For long term I would suggest holding Ethereum and Neo.
Activity: 569
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 10:42:20 PM
It is difficult to guess which coins or tokens can be profitable for the future, especially the number of negative news certainly makes a lot of coins die, but some of the coins that have been tested such as ethereum, NEO, Waves and some other coins will be a surviving and profitable coin.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
August 30, 2018, 10:09:11 PM
I really put all my expectations in Ethereum they are very famous for the popularity of the investor community, and they are stable over the years, let alone the potential that everyone says they may rise higher than now in a few years from now, so this worthy coin for invested for the long term.
ethereum the price is stable at 200 $,
but this is very painful for investors to see prices from ethereum down 80% during the highest time
Activity: 224
August 30, 2018, 09:14:44 PM
For now all of us became long-term holders...)) I guess most altcoins will return to December'17 value approximately in spring 2019
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 08:50:59 PM
I really put all my expectations in Ethereum they are very famous for the popularity of the investor community, and they are stable over the years, let alone the potential that everyone says they may rise higher than now in a few years from now, so this worthy coin for invested for the long term.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
August 30, 2018, 06:55:59 PM
Stellar lumens is my favorite me too. However, credits and Matrix AI Network will also be in very good places in 2-3 years. Come on, bull season. Come on!! Tongue
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
August 30, 2018, 03:05:35 PM
stellar lumens dropped so hard on this bear phase of the market. seems like it will explode when time comes.

and hdac. search this coin, which have its own unique blockchain. and backed by hyundai. got a real product too.
Activity: 33
August 30, 2018, 08:50:44 AM
i think :

1 DOGE
2 LTC
3 ETH
4 XMR
5 BCN
Activity: 434
August 30, 2018, 08:47:31 AM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?
The fact is that many projects are designed for this period. Usually it takes so long to launch a good product. Look toward Aion, Icon, Eos. I really like these projects. I think that in the future they will bring good profits.
Activity: 56
August 29, 2018, 12:03:49 PM
Recommend Ethereum, NEO and TRON. But investing in them, one should not hope for instant payback and quick profit. Just for 2-3 years it is necessary to have patience and endurance, and undoubtedly, in the invested funds not only will pay off but also will bring the income.
Activity: 176
August 28, 2018, 06:04:59 PM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?

NEO is a very good project for the long term but in crypto, you never know what's next.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
August 28, 2018, 05:59:06 PM
Study, study and study/read read read before you invest 2: decide what kind of investor you are for yourself.??..long term or short term.. (in and out) 3: IF you invest, diversify your money over at least 5 coins 4: If you are long, opt for BTC - ETH - XRP (Ripple) VEN/VET (VeChain) - EOS to name a few. Here's the total list of tokens and coins: https://coinmarketcap.com

Good Luck and...don't get scared and do not panic and don't immediately sell if the market goes down fast. Believe in yourself and think of the future!
yes, right ... we must continue to learn and learn to get our analysis and theory in making an instinct in an investment that we hope because basically we are not likely to always ask, how and when ...? we must be independent
Activity: 238
August 28, 2018, 05:49:41 PM
Study, study and study/read read read before you invest 2: decide what kind of investor you are for yourself.??..long term or short term.. (in and out) 3: IF you invest, diversify your money over at least 5 coins 4: If you are long, opt for BTC - ETH - XRP (Ripple) VEN/VET (VeChain) - EOS to name a few. Here's the total list of tokens and coins: https://coinmarketcap.com

Good Luck and...don't get scared and do not panic and don't immediately sell if the market goes down fast. Believe in yourself and think of the future!
Activity: 318
August 28, 2018, 05:31:12 PM
If you are looking for potential and promising altcoin to invest in and hold for that period of time, I will suggest that you invest in
NEO
EOS
cardano or
litecoin because they are very potentials and has very good technology.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 05:27:10 PM
ETH is a must in this case. Probably exchange tokens can be in this portfolio as well - BNB, KuCoin etc. If crypto will develop, their prices will be higher than average.
Token BNB is a very good choice, I also invest in a BNB for the past 4 months. I fully support your choice.

To be honest, I really liked the Binance trading platform, but so far I had nothing with their coin. I think if this project is the most ranking of all possible, then their bnb coins have very great prospects.
Pages:
Jump to: