Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins for 2-3 years holding! - page 10. (Read 150562 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 12:20:52 AM
the prices of altcoins depend on the bitcoin price, because the financial flows constantly flow from one crypto currency to another. naturally, not all are synchronous in their behavior on the market, many assets may not manifest themselves as the trader expects at the moment when the rest behave quite predictably. so you can hold your coins for several years, but it is not known how the market will behave.

The influence of bitcoin is very strong because altcoins is always trading with bitcoin, this is what makes the price of altcoins set in bitcoin or ethereum so that when bitcoin prices drop then altcoins prices also drop.

Of course bitcoin has a very strong influence in determining the future and market of cyrptocurrencies, but I am sure that one day the market can be stable because it can be used for direct transactions.
indeed bitcoin has a future, but if you invest it in the long term,
maybe you will never get profit, because of high votability
Activity: 826
September 17, 2018, 11:14:37 PM
the prices of altcoins depend on the bitcoin price, because the financial flows constantly flow from one crypto currency to another. naturally, not all are synchronous in their behavior on the market, many assets may not manifest themselves as the trader expects at the moment when the rest behave quite predictably. so you can hold your coins for several years, but it is not known how the market will behave.

The influence of bitcoin is very strong because altcoins is always trading with bitcoin, this is what makes the price of altcoins set in bitcoin or ethereum so that when bitcoin prices drop then altcoins prices also drop.

Of course bitcoin has a very strong influence in determining the future and market of cyrptocurrencies, but I am sure that one day the market can be stable because it can be used for direct transactions.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
September 17, 2018, 11:03:11 PM
With fluctuation, we cannot able to decide when we are going to make a profit. So it is always good to hold good potential coins for more than 2 years because we cannot predict exactly when the piece will start increasing and when the prices will how down. Holding will always give us good returns if we hold them for the long term instead of short term.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
September 17, 2018, 10:27:14 PM

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 10:17:11 PM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?
NEO is one of the best altcoins in your portfolio. I believe in the future NEO will be the biggest rival of ETH. Current good ICO projects can be based on the NEO platform. and it shows the quality of the NEO is very good and not as ETH mass.
Activity: 374
Merit: 12
September 17, 2018, 09:36:21 PM
well, I also hold on from altcoins, 2-3 years. but I hope that that doesn't happen and next year it will improve again.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
September 17, 2018, 07:55:30 PM
I agree that ethereum holding for a long time or at least 3 years will make us get a big profit, this is because ethereum's performance and ethereum's use will continue to increase because it is used for various tokens and markets.
Activity: 210
September 17, 2018, 07:32:28 PM
I think that there are a lot of interesting altcoins now, I would pay attention to Stratis, waves, tezos, Ethereum, EOS
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 05:48:37 PM
Activity: 172
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 17, 2018, 03:06:24 PM
To choose the coins that you want to invest for a long time, You can choose the top 10 coins in coinmarketcap, because the top 10 coins in coinmarketcap are coins with a higher transaction volume.
Activity: 32
Merit: 2
September 17, 2018, 02:07:45 PM
I would go with solid and known projects.

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Litecoin
Vertcoin
Monero
Activity: 280
September 17, 2018, 01:02:40 PM
In the long run it can be nice to wait The course can leave beautiful Profits to choose from varieties that have a solid background.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
September 17, 2018, 12:49:18 PM
I think one of the most promising currencies for 2-3 years is Ethereum, Monero, Zcash and NEM. They will give good money.
Activity: 812
September 17, 2018, 12:23:31 PM
even though there are altcoins that are good and potentially like ethereum, but if holding for too long I think it will hurt and may suffer defeat. I suggest that when prices experience a slight increase, maybe we can sell and get profit.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 07:08:45 PM
Now you can invest any cryptocurrency from the top ten cryptocurrencies. But all you need to weigh and calculate of course, and make the right decision.
Activity: 149
Merit: 12
September 15, 2018, 02:14:27 PM
I'd point out ETH, XLM, NEO, LTC, I'm 150% sure in these alts and that's a rock solid investments in my opinion.
Activity: 27
September 15, 2018, 01:28:56 PM
I believe that it is worth investing in cryptocurrency (Ethereum),as Ethereum is growing at a steady pace and is gaining popularity.
Activity: 854
The OGz Club
September 13, 2018, 08:10:35 AM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?
If you have the financial ability to keep the Altcoins in large numbers from two to three years is very potential. By time can change everything as they grow up a thousand times. I advise you to keep the long ten top ten coins as effective.
in my opinion there is no need to wait up to 2-3 years to hold a coin, for me when the price of the coin that I have reached with the target that I want or has shown profits I will immediately sell it.Coin holding does not depend on time but opportunities exist.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 08:07:58 AM
Does Ethereum suits you? I think when this red market will turn into green and after some time when it happen Ethereum will cost much more then now.
Pages:
Jump to: