Pages:
Author

Topic: [AMDEX] ● Amsterdex.com ● Exchange Dividend Shares ● Full PoS ● - page 3. (Read 26066 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 24
Here's Our Review / Walkthru Of The Amsterdex Exchange ...
It's worth the watch, just to see how a total fluke occurred during recording ...
Cheers to the Guys over at the exchange, they have been nothing but helpful and friendly
Respect, Goldie ...

[Right Click, Open Link In New Tab ... if you don't want to lose where you were]  Wink

Nice video Goldie. I'm happy to see that you are really like Amsterdex.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
following this exchange

Welcome!

It's worth the watch, just to see how a total fluke occurred during recording ...
Cheers to the Guys over at the exchange, they have been nothing but helpful and friendly
Respect, Goldie ...

[Right Click, Open Link In New Tab ... if you don't want to lose where you were]  Wink

Thanks GoldieX! That BRIX got listed was the best part for me  Grin

Btw... Already ~12 hours with "Pinky and the brain brain brain brain..........." in my head... Thanks for that.....  😂😂
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
Respect, Goldie ...

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
following this exchange
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

Thanks for the update Banzai.
The swap and ICO2 is over - do you plan a marketing campaign for the exchange ?
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
Amsterdex is not charging fees for coin listing. You can fill coin listing form. This is a form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScG0bZ2WJtKv6HUrPCOnDDntjOgCGT0yER6O8jFMY1YJ7-XGA/viewform
Wow, it's great to know Amsterdex has not charge listing fee.
Thank you for link to the form.
I will give it to the team of my interest project, and hope that the will send listing request to Amsterdex.
Excellent!
So, how about the listing fees on Amsterdex?
Are there different types of listing (normal, fast, extreme fast/ instant) and different listing fees for each?
We are live with a minimum amount of trading pairs.. I will start adding more pairs tomorrow and the days after!

An official announcement thread in the market/services section will follow tomorrow.

Amsterdex is not charging fees for coin listing. You can fill coin listing form. This is a form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScG0bZ2WJtKv6HUrPCOnDDntjOgCGT0yER6O8jFMY1YJ7-XGA/viewform

Excellent!
So, how about the listing fees on Amsterdex?
Are there different types of listing (normal, fast, extreme fast/ instant) and different listing fees for each?
We are live with a minimum amount of trading pairs.. I will start adding more pairs tomorrow and the days after!

An official announcement thread in the market/services section will follow tomorrow.

My first deposit has been successfully received. I can confirm that exchang is working fine.
Activity: 678
Merit: 500
Great to see AMSTERDEX exchange is online .

Good job Banzai. You have shown your skills in programming and great patience to start the exchange.

Good Luck to everyone.

Smiley
legendary
Chipcoin Developer

Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
Website is maintenance.. how many hours left the exchange will be live? Don't tell me there was another delay..
We are going live today, just needs some small work.
Activity: 499
Merit: 268
PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE
Website is maintenance.. how many hours left the exchange will be live? Don't tell me there was another delay..
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Two more days and we are set to launch. Fingers cross and aiming for New year.

I have a feeling that I can not wait more to see the launch.
Only two more days left till the launch time.

I wish you a happy new year and a good launch.

Almost! Working hard to get this deadline!
I have a feeling that I can not wait more to see the launch.
Only two more days left till the launch time.

I wish you a happy new year and a good launch.
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
Hi, is already 16th Desember.. how many hours left exchange will open?

~12-24.. Some final hiccups to solve...
I hope that the Amsterdex will officially to be active for trading before the new year (year of 2019).
Around one more week left till the new year.

Anyway, Mery Xmast and happy new year.

The founder of Amsterdex posted in Discord that he must implement some things and then will be availble for trading. He said that Amsterdex will be not avaible for Christmas. You can join into Discord server and check it. Banzai is active everyday.
legendary
Chipcoin Developer

A bit more than 50% sold..

@everyone still holding PIO,

Please swap your PIO before the 31st of December 17:00 CET
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Hi, is already 16th Desember.. how many hours left exchange will open?

~12-24.. Some final hiccups to solve...
I hope that the Amsterdex will officially to be active for trading before the new year (year of 2019).
Around one more week left till the new year.

Anyway, Mery Xmast and happy new year.
Pages:
Jump to: