Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [2GIVE] / New Mobile Wallet Available from SATOWALLET.COM - page 30. (Read 99014 times)

legendary
Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004
Dude, 20 million - that's nothing. This is a small amount.
I personally know people who mined in my p2pool several million. I also know who from my miners sold tens of millions GIVE v1.
And they have absolutely nothing to do with the dev.

I see that this coin has a future.
The method how it is mined makes 2GIVE unique.

I'm not going to sell. I will withdraw tens of thousands every day on the purse. I think it will take a couple of months.
Sorry for my bad english

You're a good stakeholder sawa -- I really appreciate having you in our ecosphere!

That post from the newbie is EXACTLY WHY we will soon have a "Get Confirmed" option that will show user status based on a verified stake in our economy.   If you aren't a stakeholder in 2GIVE, then #stfu ;-)

Holding the coins in your own wallet is the SMART thing to do -- too many exchanges have been popped -- PLUS it's the only place you're going to earn interest through staking POS blocks!

-dvd

legendary
Great, I have just received 1000 Gives Reward. What a surprise!!!!

It's Better 2GIVE...

...to the miners!

I hope you're enjoying 2GIVE -- I was hoping that the 1% TXFEE would make mining fun (and rewarding) again!

-dvd
legendary
Activity: 1308
Merit: 1011
2-3 users have more than half of it, so it can't be bought. They're not selling.

Just 1 user have 76m Shocked

Yes that would Strength in Numbers Foundation and we're about to withdraw it out of the exchange which is going to create a lot of block rewards....

Make sure to set your wallets to "Compete for Block Rewards (POW) or turn on "setgenerate true" in the console or commandline

-dvd

If I didn't get it wrong, that 76m is yours and it's not going to be dumped, right?

That is correct -- and in fact we're using it to bring other coins into our economy -- here are the offers currently tendered, though we may have to adjust them now that we are getting a valuation...

PMP 1:10 / https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14718168

CAT 1:1 / https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-catcoin-0930-1118569

WATER : 100:1 / https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14800758

KARMA : 10000:1 / https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14865990

Seriously bro Smiley You just sold out 20+ million coins and pawned the rally of coin. Don't tell lies to people.

Dude, 20 million - that's nothing. This is a small amount.
I personally know people who mined in my p2pool several million. I also know who from my miners sold tens of millions GIVE v1.
And they have absolutely nothing to do with the dev.

I see that this coin has a future.
The method how it is mined makes 2GIVE unique.

I'm not going to sell. I will withdraw tens of thousands every day on the purse. I think it will take a couple of months.
Sorry for my bad english
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
Great, I have just received 1000 Gives Reward. What a surprise!!!!
legendary

In the interest of transparency, I will confirm that we are moving our coins OUT of Bittrex, 1M at a time which will create block rewards of at least 10K coins.

They are moving to the same address in your Donate tab

legendary
So the price should increase... What would be the price for one 2 GIVE so that you can say it is a success

The ONLY thing I'm ever going to say about price...and you're prolly going to get tired of hearing me say it is...

"The worth of a thing is the price it will bring"

You can speculate all you want :-)

-dvd
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
So the price should increase... What would be the price for one 2 GIVE so that you can say it is a success
legendary
I repeat:Put a tick. Grin But I want to try to connect on production, "gridseed". What do I need to do?

P.S.: I'm just a beginner. Grin Grin Grin

2GIVE is not designed to be mined outside of the wallet.

You cannot mine unless there is something to work on -- the chain rejects empty blocks.

Feel free to run the wallet on multiple computers if you want :-)

legendary

Seriously bro Smiley You just sold out 20+ million coins and pawned the rally of coin. Don't tell lies to people.

I don't have time for newbies -- either you are a stakeholder or not.

The fact is we don't trade in the coin (at the advice of our attorneys) -- furthermore if you're paying attention at all you'll see that we have been steadily removing 1M coin blocks from Bittrex to the donation address.

https://www.blockexperts.com/2give/address/GiveCoin8hYRfrg5A5J4QHuiQ4KZWjYAJj

Here's a screen shot from our account:  ZERO TRADES

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Crypt the insanity and Verge with Humanity
2-3 users have more than half of it, so it can't be bought. They're not selling.

Just 1 user have 76m Shocked

Yes that would Strength in Numbers Foundation and we're about to withdraw it out of the exchange which is going to create a lot of block rewards....

Make sure to set your wallets to "Compete for Block Rewards (POW) or turn on "setgenerate true" in the console or commandline

-dvd

If I didn't get it wrong, that 76m is yours and it's not going to be dumped, right?

That is correct -- and in fact we're using it to bring other coins into our economy -- here are the offers currently tendered, though we may have to adjust them now that we are getting a valuation...

PMP 1:10 / https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14718168

CAT 1:1 / https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-catcoin-0930-1118569

WATER : 100:1 / https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14800758

KARMA : 10000:1 / https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14865990

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I repeat:Put a tick. Grin But I want to try to connect on production, "gridseed". What do I need to do?

P.S.: I'm just a beginner. Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Question for Duke: Can everybody solo mine? I enabled the POW option but nothing is happening apparentlz.  With command getmininginfo I should see some speed in "hashespersec" line higher than 0, right?

"blocks" : 1817,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00024414,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : true,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 984,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

YES!  Everyone can mine, but 2GIVE ONLY mines when there is something to do -- when a TX hits the mempool it wakes up and mines

So you'll see on a system with multiple wallets that it is likely the most efficient wallet/miner on the host!

Take a look at a "top" output from a Linux box....who's the pig???

-dvd
Put a tick. Grin But I want to try to connect on production, "gridseed". What do I need to do?

Question for Duke: Can everybody solo mine? I enabled the POW option but nothing is happening apparentlz.  With command getmininginfo I should see some speed in "hashespersec" line higher than 0, right?

"blocks" : 1817,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00024414,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : true,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 984,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
legendary

See above image that shows the options on the Mac version for example

There is some real action on Bittrex. What is the top limit for today? I guess somewhere over 1K.
legendary
Good day! Help please to configure the wallet so that it could set your miner for mining this coin. The mode of production "Scrypt". And if you can provide a sample entry of the file with the extension ".bat" Grin Grin Grin

All you have to do is enable it in the Options menu -- it should save that setting between restarts

otherwise, you can enable in console under Advanced Options

(plus on windows you can set it to auto launch on restart)

setgenerate true
Good day! Help please to configure the wallet so that it could set your miner for mining this coin. The mode of production "Scrypt". And if you can provide a sample entry of the file with the extension ".bat" Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Quick shout out that we're approaching the first 30 day window when staking will become eligible -- primarily from the first 500 blocks.

SNF (Strength in Numbers Foundation) -- has disabled staking on all but one of its seed wallets -- the donation wallet is enabled at the moment.   We reserve the right to stake or not stake depending how robust and secure the chain becomes, as well as for creating more coins for re-distribution purposes.

The first live transactions will be eligible (if the coin holder held the coins) on or around the 25th.

-dvd
Pages:
Jump to: