Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 433TOKEN - EMPOWERING 3 BILLION SOCCER FANS WITH BLOCKCHAIN - page 11. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
What will football clubs get from working with your project?
Most likely, football clubs will receive some rewards for cooperation
Apparently so far there is no talk about cooperation with clubs. Contacts are being established with football stars, who, in turn, can attract the attention of clubs to the young talents being cultivated.
Activity: 112
In which countries will you work, what will your work literally be? Will you have some kind of center? Or will everything be on the platform on the Internet?
I think the project will work all over the world, as there are fans of football everywhere  Cheesy
And this is the correct statement, because football is really a world game. the question is whether the ecosystem will expand, or will it be a one-time expansion, but for the whole world
Are there enough resources and participants to cover the whole world at once? It seems to me that the ecosystem will expand in stages.
In my opinion, everything depends on the success of the marketing campaign and the interest of football fans to such a project. The results of the public sale should show how much the project is in demand and popular.
Relying on the fact that once a project is associated with football and even more so is aimed at its development, it can, of course, justify itself, but anything is possible. I hope the team is ready for this.
Activity: 70
Crypto is our future
In which countries will you work, what will your work literally be? Will you have some kind of center? Or will everything be on the platform on the Internet?
I think the project will work all over the world, as there are fans of football everywhere  Cheesy
And this is the correct statement, because football is really a world game. the question is whether the ecosystem will expand, or will it be a one-time expansion, but for the whole world
Are there enough resources and participants to cover the whole world at once? It seems to me that the ecosystem will expand in stages.
In my opinion, everything depends on the success of the marketing campaign and the interest of football fans to such a project. The results of the public sale should show how much the project is in demand and popular.
Activity: 70
Crypto is our future
Activity: 126
Young talents can become members of football clubs, which is beneficial for the clubs themselves
Activity: 84
Activity: 94
Activity: 94
Activity: 98
How long will the bounty program last? Will it end with the end of the public sale?
Bonuses will end around the middle of the ICO, so do everywhere. Now is the best time to invest
Where can I find a graph or table, where can I see the change in bonuses?
I advise you to look for this information in white paper, it seems there was written about it
Activity: 74
How long will the bounty program last? Will it end with the end of the public sale?
Bonuses will end around the middle of the ICO, so do everywhere. Now is the best time to invest
Where can I find a graph or table, where can I see the change in bonuses?
Activity: 74
It would be really awesome to hold some kind of competition for being an ICO  Smiley
You have a bounty program, right? How can I participate? Do you have any contests?
Young talents will be able to take part in your project as participants, but who will train them? Will it be the legends of sport that you present on the site?
It would be really cool if world-class stars would train young guys
No, legends will be mentors for young footballers, not coaches
Young talents will be able to take part in your project as participants, but who will train them? Will it be the legends of sport that you present on the site?
It would be really cool if world-class stars would train young guys
Activity: 87
Do you create project communities in different languages in social networks? In addition to translating project information to other languages
It is not always necessary, and in the case of this project, which will unite many nations, it would be convenient to use one language of international communication - English
I disagree with you a little. Getting information in your native language is definitely a plus to the project, which can thus attract new users.
On the other hand, this may be a waste of time, which could be spent on something equally useful.
In fact, this should be solved by the project team and only she. I hope that attention to the linguistic aspect of promoting the idea to the masses of people will be given due attention
Do you create project communities in different languages in social networks? In addition to translating project information to other languages
It is not always necessary, and in the case of this project, which will unite many nations, it would be convenient to use one language of international communication - English
I disagree with you a little. Getting information in your native language is definitely a plus to the project, which can thus attract new users.
On the other hand, this may be a waste of time, which could be spent on something equally useful.
Pages:
Jump to: