Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 433TOKEN - EMPOWERING 3 BILLION SOCCER FANS WITH BLOCKCHAIN - page 8. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
When is the full-scale launch of your project planned?
Activity: 74
How much money do you plan to spend on marketing? Do I understand correctly that your project just needs a big marketing campaign?
I also think that the project needs a large marketing campaign. On the whole, marketing will be allocated 25% of the total fees
Strange, I thought that about 40% would be allocated for marketing
25% for marketing is also a large amount. I think it’s not for nothing that team members and mentors chose such a sum
Activity: 74
In which social networks will the project be most heavily advertised?
How much money do you plan to spend on marketing? Do I understand correctly that your project just needs a big marketing campaign?
I also think that the project needs a large marketing campaign. On the whole, marketing will be allocated 25% of the total fees
Strange, I thought that about 40% would be allocated for marketing
Activity: 98
Activity: 112
Will you have something like an online store with souvenirs for fans?
Interesting idea. In this topic, someone has already spoken about the possibility of creating an online store. That would be really great
Yeah, not bad! I would definitely buy something there if now this store worked
In addition to souvenirs, sports equipment could be sold there as an example. In general, I think the project will be able to implement this if it is successful.
Have you heard of any plans to open a store? Or is it your personal opinion?
Yes, this is just a guess. If the project is successful, then this is one of the ways of additional income, why not
Interesting idea. In this topic, someone has already spoken about the possibility of creating an online store. That would be really great
In addition to souvenirs, sports equipment could be sold there as an example. In general, I think the project will be able to implement this if it is successful.
Have you heard of any plans to open a store? Or is it your personal opinion?
What functions will mentors perform and how much will they differ from ordinary participants?
Mentors help to properly organize and promote a project in the crypto community. They help to share the funds correctly, in general, they have authority and act as representatives of the project at various conferences
Activity: 97
Yes, the function of buying sports equipment, especially high-quality, is a good solution. Only for these purposes you need to look for suppliers.
Activity: 98
What functions will mentors perform and how much will they differ from ordinary participants?
And how many mentors will you have? Are they necessarily famous footballers or just the right people?
Mentors are experienced people from the crypto community. Any directors of well-known companies, etc.
Activity: 97
When will the selection of the first young football players begin to prepare for their future career?
It seems to me that the year 2020 is closer to the estimated launch date of the ecosystem
When will the selection of the first young football players begin to prepare for their future career?
Probably after the project is launched. This is more than logical
Have you finished work on a mobile app? Is it already available for use?
Activity: 83
Activity: 84
I think this will be the last thing the team will think about when developing an ecosystem  Wink
Why not? This is a good way to please fans and get their attention
Pages:
Jump to: