Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 433TOKEN - EMPOWERING 3 BILLION SOCCER FANS WITH BLOCKCHAIN - page 7. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
What role will scouts have in your project? What are they?
Activity: 126
What football clubs have you invited to cooperate? Has someone already responded?
What wallets would you recommend to use when buying tokens? Will your own wallet be created?
I advise you to use Metamask, as for me, it is a very convenient choice
Do you have another video featuring Andriy Shevchenko? When do you plan to attend any other event?
Activity: 87
Will the citizens of Taiwan be able to participate in the purchase of 433 tokens?
Activity: 112
How successful are sales? Where can I see your progress?
Where is your project registered? In some European country?
You'd be surprised, but the project is registered in Hong Kong. And their management company is in the British Virgin Islands.
Wow scatter! I believe that the project will cover the whole world with its work, right?
Like football itself, this project, due to its nature, must be global. I think that eventually it will unite football fans from around the world
Yes, because one of the goals of the project is to unite all football fans, I think it’s great Smiley
Will the citizens of Taiwan be able to participate in the purchase of 433 tokens?
It seems that only the USA and China are limited to participation in ICO
Activity: 70
Crypto is our future
It seems to me that they can, but it is better to wait for the answer of the administrator
You'd be surprised, but the project is registered in Hong Kong. And their management company is in the British Virgin Islands.
Wow scatter! I believe that the project will cover the whole world with its work, right?
Like football itself, this project, due to its nature, must be global. I think that eventually it will unite football fans from around the world
What wallets would you recommend to use when buying tokens? Will your own wallet be created?
Activity: 84
How many people are involved in the development of your project? Especially in the technical component
Crypto is our future
Time will tell. An indicator of the success of a marketing campaign will be the results of a public sale of tokens. By the way, their results will be announced after the sale is completed?
Yes, of course, such information must be published. I myself would be very interested to know the results.
How much money do you plan to spend on marketing? Do I understand correctly that your project just needs a big marketing campaign?
I also think that the project needs a large marketing campaign. On the whole, marketing will be allocated 25% of the total fees
Strange, I thought that about 40% would be allocated for marketing
25% for marketing is also a large amount. I think it’s not for nothing that team members and mentors chose such a sum
I believe that the amount of funds allocated for marketing is not so important factor for the success of the marketing program. If you spend it illiterate, then no matter how much money was allocated, the result will not be
In principle, yes, I agree with you. But the amount of funds allocated largely influences marketing opportunities. In any case, it seems to me that the project will have no problems with it.
Time will tell. An indicator of the success of a marketing campaign will be the results of a public sale of tokens. By the way, their results will be announced after the sale is completed?
Crypto is our future
How much money do you plan to spend on marketing? Do I understand correctly that your project just needs a big marketing campaign?
I also think that the project needs a large marketing campaign. On the whole, marketing will be allocated 25% of the total fees
25% for marketing is also a large amount. I think it’s not for nothing that team members and mentors chose such a sum
I believe that the amount of funds allocated for marketing is not so important factor for the success of the marketing program. If you spend it illiterate, then no matter how much money was allocated, the result will not be
In principle, yes, I agree with you. But the amount of funds allocated largely influences marketing opportunities. In any case, it seems to me that the project will have no problems with it.
When is the full-scale launch of your project planned?
In 2020, the full launch of the project is expected. I say this based on a roadmap from a website.
Pages:
Jump to: