Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 433TOKEN - EMPOWERING 3 BILLION SOCCER FANS WITH BLOCKCHAIN - page 9. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Will you have something like an online store with souvenirs for fans?
I think this will be the last thing the team will think about when developing an ecosystem  Wink
Activity: 84
Will you have something like an online store with souvenirs for fans?
Activity: 112
And how many mentors will you have? Are they necessarily famous footballers or just the right people?
Activity: 98
Who else from world legends have you invited to collaborate on your project?
Their names are still unknown, but their number will reach 8. Now Paul Scholes and Andrey Shevchenko are working on the project
In general, attracting football stars is a good marketing move. Knowing that famous players work with the team, their credibility will increase
Yes, it definitely makes the project popular. I hope that the public sale of tokens will be successful!
In fact, now there are very few really good projects related to sports, and this one will not just allow fans to be closer to celebrities, but also to bring new young and talented players to the world. Therefore, I definitely believe in the success of the project
Their names are still unknown, but their number will reach 8. Now Paul Scholes and Andrey Shevchenko are working on the project
In general, attracting football stars is a good marketing move. Knowing that famous players work with the team, their credibility will increase
Yes, it definitely makes the project popular. I hope that the public sale of tokens will be successful!
Activity: 126
Any news on the project? How is the sale going? The bonus has not changed yet?
Activity: 74
As far as I know, footballers will be mentors, but help in other matters not related to ICO
Who will they be mentors for? What role will football legends play in the project?
I believe that they will advertise the project with their name. They are known, if they are associated with this project, it will cause more confidence
It really inspires confidence in people. I think it definitely promises success for the project
No, football legends will be able to become mentors for young footballers who will have the chance to personally meet with them. This is an example
As far as I know, footballers will be mentors, but help in other matters not related to ICO
Who will they be mentors for? What role will football legends play in the project?
I believe that they will advertise the project with their name. They are known, if they are associated with this project, it will cause more confidence
It really inspires confidence in people. I think it definitely promises success for the project
Activity: 74
What are the main requirements you put forward for candidates for mentors? Do they have to be famous football players?
Mentors help to conduct a competent ICO, to properly distribute tokens and funds spent on various needs. I think that doesn't need to be a footballer
And so all the more likely to be. The ecosystem will cover everything related to football and will allow to bring the football community to a new level, I think
What role will regular football fans play in this case? What will they get from the project?

I think they will just be holders of this token or just a mere small time investor in this project. So they can use the token within this platform when they need to purchase something.
It is possible that it will be so. I agree with your opinion
Activity: 83
In which conferences on cryptocurrency will the team participate in 2019?
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
And so all the more likely to be. The ecosystem will cover everything related to football and will allow to bring the football community to a new level, I think
What role will regular football fans play in this case? What will they get from the project?

I think they will just be holders of this token or just a mere small time investor in this project. So they can use the token within this platform when they need to purchase something.
Activity: 97
What are the main requirements you put forward for candidates for mentors? Do they have to be famous football players?
They will have the opportunity to be spectators at events organized by the project team, and most importantly, they are closer to famous footballers.
I would also add that ordinary fans will have the opportunity to make the football community better. That in itself is very important for each of the football fans.
Pages:
Jump to: